• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I've played Dock before and I wasn't having too much trouble against him. We stopped playing, though, because he said my Mario was gay.

The Star King

Smash Hero
He lurks in the shadows. He's kind of like James Franco (same person?), where he's always kind of there in obscurity.

Allison is Moises? Oh.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
James Franco = Zack, not ZGE. ZGE used to go under some other name on kaillera but I can't remember what it was. All of us are from the same era (very late 06 / early 07)

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i just noticed that wotg put freddieangel in high b tier. i need to play him sometime. Also i dont know if this tier list will ever get anywhere but its still fun to speculate on people's skill level.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
He lurks in the shadows. He's kind of like James Franco (same person?), where he's always kind of there in obscurity.

Allison is Moises? Oh.
Allison just ragequits on me so I don't bother to play Allison anymore.

i just noticed that wotg put freddieangel in high b tier. i need to play him sometime. Also i dont know if this tier list will ever get anywhere but its still fun to speculate on people's skill level.
Yeah, I was kind of surprised at this. He wasn't quite good the last time I played him. His Mario is probably his best character I think.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yo WOTG, where would you put me on that list? I'd like to think I'm in your mid Ctier level, but I'm curious what you think.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
No way are Allison and Moises the same. Both are jiggs mains, but that's where the similarities end.

It's funny to see how different people do against different playstyles.
Trust me, Allison is Moises Columbia. He/she always wants to play me for some weird reason. Uses same characters, same playstyle, same personality.

I've played Dock before and I wasn't having too much trouble against him. We stopped playing, though, because he said my Mario was gay.
Maybe you're very good, at least that's what I think I've heard. Dock was probably joking around, because he does a lot with me.

I have to try harder against Freddie than most other people in B-tier, I mean that's just me. His style is difficult for me, it could be different for other people.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised at this. He wasn't quite good the last time I played him. His Mario is probably his best character I think.
I'm beginning to think you may be A-tier, never played you but that's what its starting to sound like.

Wasn't it "Desynch Detected!"?
Yep

Allison just ragequits on me so I don't bother to play Allison anymore.
allison wont play me 1/2 the time :(

every time i join his game he quits, then remakes.
Lol, he used to do that to me a lot, but now he always wants to play me and tries extra hard.

Yo WOTG, where would you put me on that list? I'd like to think I'm in your mid Ctier level, but I'm curious what you think.
I completely forgot about you... I honestly don't remember too much... When we play teams, feels more like C-tier, but I remember playing you 1v1 before and you did pretty good.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
(02:39:32PM) <»ªVª« Nøvå> who are u really
(02:39:45PM) <»ªVª« Ãllison> nobody
(02:39:54PM) <»ªVª« Nøvå> .
(02:40:23PM) <»ªVª« Nøvå> someone told me who u were actually
(02:40:32PM) <»ªVª« Nøvå> i just want to see if u will tell the truth
(02:40:50PM) <»ªVª« Ãllison> ?
(02:41:16PM) <»ªVª« Nøvå> u didnt just come out of nowhere
(02:43:24PM) <»ªVª« Nøvå> i know ur moises

apparently he can talk without crashing and i dont think that hes moises

kys

Smash Ace
Allison is not Moises, Moises is not Allison. Moises has a unique style, he likes to grab and bthrow to edgeguard more than any other Jiggs I've played. Allison is much, much worse than Moises and plays a traditional jiggs (and frequently misses rest combos). I know Moises a little bit from the NBK days, when he used to pm me on kaillera frequently.

Last time I played Allison, every match was a 3 or 4 stock. Moises is much better.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Don't judge people you haven't played, guys.

Also Freddieangel is REALLY good, considering his delay.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Allison used Link against me sometimes too, while I've only seen Moises use Puff

Plus his/her Puff style felt different

Not convinced

Although WOTG did randomly guess my identity correctly during DK dittos

Is it just me or are there a lot of new random pretty good people, like the paragraph guy, Limitless., Hi! (although judging from a conversation with Brex, Hi is some console smasher from Arizona), etc.?

The Star King

Smash Hero
Maybe some

Defend you (same as the paragraph guy I think, IIRC it was Defend you + paragraph symbol or something) had a pretty nice Falcon that made me think of Zenyore. But then, I think everybody is Zenyore :troll:

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
haha i think "Defend u" was u star king xD but he said one time he was zenyore

allison in definetly moises 100% sure

¶¶ is trully a dam beast one of the best i ever played

i should make my tier list today : D looks funny

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or are there a lot of new random pretty good people, like the paragraph guy, Limitless., Hi! (although judging from a conversation with Brex, Hi is some console smasher from Arizona), etc.?
I was really impressed by Limitless. He has a less technical playstyle but has good spacing/mindgames. I would say he's high B material.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Jennifer > Moises Columbia > Allison

Jennifer disappeared when Moises showed up. Moises disappeared when Allison showed up.
Same ping.
Same Playstyle. Tell me Allison doesn't play like this
Same Personality. Impatient, Randomly leaves, Talked less each change.
Uses the following characters > Jigglypuff, Link, Ness, Luigi

Allison felt like someone else at first too, but then it just became obvious to me. I can usually remember pings, personalities, play styles, etc, especially if it stands out to me.

Here's a simple tip to people who go on fake aliases, don't act or play the same.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
the past couple months i haven't 1v1 'ed anyone seriously outside of competitive events. I might find out how bad i really am when i start playing some of these people.

The Star King

Smash Hero

If he's Zenyore then I guessed right, cool beans

I think double paragraph is the same guy

sharksquail

Smash Ace

I don't think it's star king, his link didn't use the same set ups that i've seen him use.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I thought paragraph was §? Or is it just in french?

I think it's easier to discover aliases in Europe, since there's only Fays doing this lol. Also if they say they're from some place, try to speak the country's language and they'll panick.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
When I alt I usually play the EXACT same... it's neat to see how people react to new good players.

I like this guess the alt game, too... who is paragraph man???

Olikus

Smash Champion
I thought paragraph was §? Or is it just in french?

I think it's easier to discover aliases in Europe, since there's only Fays doing this lol. Also if they say they're from some place, try to speak the country's language and they'll panick.
the really funny thing is everytime fays has an alt he says he is very new. Only played for 1-2 months, and he plays his best. So its not very hard to discover it haha.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
WOTG you need to play me as of late

allision is okay, he's scared to use jiggly when i use falcon, it's a damn shame.

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
this is my tier list of people i played in the past 2 months

SS Tier

Malva00 - (I played him a 12 character battle streamed best player i ever faced)
SuperBoomfan - (I Still cant beat him a match)

S Tier

JaimeHR - (barely i win like 3 matches out of 20 or 25 one of the best spacing players for me)
A$ - (no words for this guy completely a beast)
Star King - (too damm good edguarding thx for playing me on 4 frames btw)

A Tier

Defend You - (i think this guy is zenyore one of the best capitan falcons i ever played really fancy verry stylish)
Matts!!- (matts is a beast no matter what the other thinks about him he play kirby like a boss)
SheerMadness - (too good with yoshi always shiledbreak)
Peek - (too damm good best ness)
ZGE - (really good has a really nice tech)

B Tier (High)

Bombb - ( i consider him gayest cheap player online but he is really good)
¶¶ - (never seen this guy since 1 week ago truly a beast)
Red - (tooooo campy but it works for him really a beast with kirby)
Sn@ke or Taco - (really good he is getting better)
GlowWorm (he was really good with multiple chars)

B Tier (Mid)

Wotg (really nice yoshi)
SurriSama - (got a really nice pika)
Kys - (i got really good matches vs him nice falcon)
Limitless - (dont know who the hell is this guy but its really good)
UNKNØWN Dugther´s - (just noticed there was 2 UNKNØWN really good)
Battlecow - (he is really good with falcon)
Nova - (got a really nice falcon)
Jin - (verry good player with fox and falcon)
LBeansL - (a guy from Santa Lucia he is really good)
Dabomb - (fancy Link he hav a lot of mindgames)
NTA - (he got a verry nice luigi)
Moser Roth - (only player i know from netherland got a really nice kirby he dont lag)
Sin - (got a weird slow style of play but it works)

Hard To Rate (This is not hating only the true)

Hardbody -( i wish i could play him but he lags a lot when we try p2p but i know he is really good)
Killer - (bad lossers dont deserve to be on the tier list for me and killer was the worst losser i ever played but he is good)
Allison - (Ragequitter dont deserve to be on the tier list for me and allison was the worst ragequitter i ever played but he is good)
Dock - (he use Macros or Keyboard Fake DI dont deserve tier list but he is good)
OG legendary - (he use Macros or Keyboard Fake DI dont deserve tier list but he is good)

Top Bottom