• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

The Star King

Smash Hero
^What does that mean?

I've never noticed crazy DI from dock. People like kuz have crazier DI.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I've seen him do crazy ****

But that's completely possible with a KB and really quick mashyfingers

I don't even think Legendary macros.

B Link

Smash Lord
Whether he uses a macro or not (I can't tell), if he keeps running into my ftilts when I just stand still on the left side of hyrule then he shouldn't be considered that good.

kys

Smash Ace
I don't have thoughts on dock specifically, but I hate playing people with crazy di (whether it be ridiculous controller settings, kb, or macros). When I win the approach and get the first hit to start a combo, I should be rewarded. When I read a recovery and drill/spike them down, my hitting them should not HELP their recovery. It's really unfair and annoying, and it takes the fun out of the game.

Whenever I run into someone like that, I finish the match out of courtesy and leave. I wish there was a way to find out specific controller settings for a given player to regulate online tournaments.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
There are many players with crazy DI. I guess they all use macros, right?
^What does that mean?

I've never noticed crazy DI from dock. People like kuz have crazier DI.
The timing of all his moves are perfect like a CPU. That's the only reason people like him and YBOMBB are so difficult IMO. They're not even that big on spacing and mindgames.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
all i know is, i remember one particular instance awhile ago where i was playing dock. i was yoshi and he was pika. i ftilted him off the side of dreamland and fair spiked him (it wasnt that far off the edge tho, so someone with pretty good normal DI could have DId back onto the stage), but his DI literally moved him and entire DL platform length to the left so when he tech rolled he was smack in the center of the stage.

DI was absoluetly unreal and deffinetly impossible even if you have fast fingers and a kb

:phone:

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
exactly kys if u could read a move of the other player and u cant punish cuz of his di is really really unfair and yes kuz he still hav the same impossible di i could tell his di is more unreal than OG Legendary

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
all i know is, i remember one particular instance awhile ago where i was playing dock. i was yoshi and he was pika. i ftilted him off the side of dreamland and fair spiked him (it wasnt that far off the edge tho, so someone with pretty good normal DI could have DId back onto the stage), but his DI literally moved him and entire DL platform length to the left so when he tech rolled he was smack in the center of the stage.

DI was absoluetly unreal and deffinetly impossible even if you have fast fingers and a kb

I've seen situations like this for legendary as well.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668

It is occasionally possible to have massive DI, just your body reacting. I only really accuse people if I see DI like that often and I don't see that with Dock or Legendary (usually, sometimes he does for some raisin reason)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
James Franco = Zack, not ZGE. ZGE used to go under some other name on kaillera but I can't remember what it was. All of us are from the same era (very late 06 / early 07)
[N-T]ZGE![G-U]

or something along those lines.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
perfect shine shieldbreaks, perfect SHDL, getting out of DK F-Throw/Sing/Yoshi egg hella fast, max height on Mario/Luigi Tornado

perfect ness DJC, i dunno

TJ.

Smash Cadet
tj, your new? welcome to the community playa.

Well, just started playing online in the beginning of the summer. Took a a pretty big break around the beginning of august. I'm trying to get back into it though. Not too many people have been online when I been playing though.

ty though.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i hearr you, i started playing online about a month ago. i would be playing alot more, but my computer is a peice of **** so i have to play at my friends house-___-

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yo Kero, where in NY do you live? If you're anywhere near Brooklyn we should play some console sometime.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
both of you guys from New York. I am currently in Manhattan.

Need practice for Apex anyway.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
one thing i've noticed is that anyone who puts 'like' before making an example is exaggerating for emphasis =D

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
I frequently drive 30 mins to an hour outside of Manhattan to play with people on console. If anybody in/around nyc wants to plan some get togethers and practice for apex I'm definitely down to host.

#HBC | ѕoup

I recently played some of you

People who impressed me:
WOTG
ZGE
Defend You

I was really impressed with all of these 3, either WOTG keeps getting better and ZGE seems fairly good too, defend you claims to know me and is an old player, I'm trying to figure out who it is.

I also played d3xter a couple of times but most games were even.

Also shoutout to sheer for the fun games also.

I should meet up with frogles sometime, I haven't seem him on galaxy and I miss him :(

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
My skill seems to go up and down, depends.

More of my opinion (because I played Supa, Defend You, and Christian), more people I remember playing, some more recently, some changed.

High B
Defend You (I don't think this is Zenyore. I have an idea of who it may be. Knew me, very good and unique tech skill with Falcon and Ness. Possible A-Tier, didn't seem to be trying his hardest, or maybe I was just playing really good and didn't realize it.)
$N@K3 (possible high B, will have to play again)

Mid B
Fudge (random guy, pretty good fox)

Low B
Razell (Haven't seen him in a long time then he comes back way more improved)
\\Chrisz aka \\Christian (How does he use macros? Really lame playstyle :()
Supa (I have to put more effort now, especially against Falcon)
Nada(?) (random guy, pretty good pikachu)
H2K (I think I remember him from couple years ago... Played him the other day)

High C
Yoshi Fan (Potential B, but I didn't have to try hard enough)
Requiem (Haven't seen him in a while, still fairly good)

Mid C
Dusty (I remember playing him, I think it was like here)
jimmyjoe (same with Dusty)
r0n1 (Played multiple times)

Didn't include a couple like Atomic and Legendary for specific reasons. There was another person but I can't remember his name, but that's pretty much all the people I remember for now.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Defend You (I don't think this is Zenyore. I have an idea of who it may be. Knew me, very good and unique tech skill with Falcon and Ness. Possible A-Tier, didn't seem to be trying his hardest, or maybe I was just playing really good and didn't realize it.)
Hmmmm.... sounds like Peek!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
lol what? MAYBE it would be 7 or 8 hours from the tip of Long Island to the Canadian border or Buffalo but nowhere near 20.
Tip of Long Island to Hamilton is 10 hrs.

Hamilton is pretty north but there's still a few hours north of that to be driven. I'd say 12 or 13

And yeah I'd be down with console matches with anyone in manhattan once I go home for winter break.

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
wotg and soupa i would love to play you guys and am curious to see where you would put me at. although recently ive been having lag problems.. :/

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Star king is soooo ez guys. Just realize that he's tryin to read u and figure out how ur hitting him, then counter read him every time. J tier at best ;)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah if you could actually pull that off you'd probably beat me :laugh:

Wow I figured someone would point out me saying "stars"

#HBC | ѕoup

Let's update this and put me in A-tier

I'm being serious btw

Top Bottom