• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
To be fair, you probably could have beaten me if your pride had allowed you to pick kirby.

Maybe not though, I've been practicing that MU (as my matches with Nova attested)
yeah, i strongly considered picking kirby once i realized i had another chance at 3-1 (i forgot that it was 4-7 again lol) but IMHO I've done that already...and it wasnt what i wanted.

You are the only person i have ever played that makes me play for something more then out right winning, in competitive events.

Battlecow

Play to Win
This is what happens when you show true humility in a community full of arrogance. *****es take advantage of it to elevate themselves. Deny my skillz all you want- I still won. And to me, it was beautiful.

:awesome:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
For all you haters- I just beat Surri solidly and stole dat candy from nova so hard he ragequit halfway through game 3. Gimme my goddam dues.
no one cares and u care so much about where ur placed on a fake tier list its sad

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Sour? I wasn't giving **** to bcow at all, the exact opposite in fact. It amuses me to no end that you still can't beat him.

And I think we all know who's really sour about that stuff Surri, don't even try that.

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's just kuzi, he's been sour since the crew battle stuff pay no mind.
WTF? Both Kuzi's and Battlecow's posts were clearly just kidding around, and you bring this up out of nowhere. If anybody's sour, it's you. Especially since YOU were the one who was mad in that situation.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Yeah can we not bring that here?

Anywhere else I dont give a damn, JUST NOT HERE

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
everyone has been talkin about glowworm on kaillera lately. I remember playin him in a tourney last year and he was good but not that good, apperently hes better now and i need to 1v1 him. ybomb said he was as good as frogles and zenyore but i find that hard to believe.

Peek~

Smash Lord
I played him some weeks after the msn group was created. That dude was good, even though it was like 75% Ness Dittos. He knew how to win

The Star King

Smash Hero
ybomb said he was as good as frogles and zenyore but i find that hard to believe.
I didn't think he was THAT good. I know that's kind of weird thing to say when you lost, but I really feel like I didn't play well at all. It's hard to say, though. I need to play him when I'm in good form.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I didn't think he was THAT good. I know that's kind of weird thing to say when you lost, but I really feel like I didn't play well at all. It's hard to say, though. I need to play him when I'm in good form.
It's not as weird as you think. It's pretty common for people to downplay their opponent after they lose. Though, I don't think that was your intention in this case. But yeah, like I said in the other thread, I'm looking forward to our next rematch in the form of tons of friendlies when you're not rusty :awesome:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Glow, you need to play me sometime

Everyone knows I'm the true and final arbiter of Kaillera skill.

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's not as weird as you think. It's pretty common for people to downplay their opponent after they lose. Though, I don't think that was your intention in this case. But yeah, like I said in the other thread, I'm looking forward to our next rematch in the form of tons of friendlies when you're not rusty :awesome:
Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to devalue your achievment. Whether I was rusty or not, you're definitely better than I expected.

I look forward to it :D

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
That's me.

And he was already pretty good when I played him like a year ago, while kuz started fresh. So not really.

Speaking of which, I don't know if I ever posted this, but I TOTALLY called Kuz being the next good player back when he was noob. I am too ****ing good.

Battlecow

Play to Win
And I called Isai being the best back in '98

Posts or it didn't happen

BTW I'm calling battlecow putting in massive improvements in like the next couple of months and becoming S tier EZ

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
maybe u really are rusty but it seems like everyone in this community has to play the rusty/sandbagging card whenever they lose. Not saying that this is u but just saying most people do this.

Wat happened to putting up B tier?

JKHDaBomb

Smash Apprentice
So where I go? Prolly D tier since Link doesn't count :(

But seriously when do you guys play? I would love to play better people more often. Everyone should get on the midnight shift where all the cool people are :p

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Yeah it is, but I'll re-kick it off :) Only doing so because ZGE and Dock really surprised me... Here's a list of people I remember playing 1v1 in the past few months or recently.

SS Tier
Boom (I usually don't do too well against boom, but he seems even better than before now)

S Tier
Star King (Haven't played him in a couple months but always felt this way, the vids with peek can support it)

A Tier
ZGE (Played multiple times in the past, and just recent. I felt myself playing well and still outclassed me in fair match-ups)
Red aka Dedrick (Played multiple times, its only his Kirby)
SheerMadness (No Comment)

B Tier (High)
Silverstein (Some random guy me and Red ended up rotating with, very good)
Dock (Played twice. Felt more outclassed compared to other B-tier players, but I won too many times for him to be A-tier imo)
Killer (Always hard to play because he doesn't really like to approach >_>)
FreddieAngel (Very difficult for me to play against, the timings of his attacks are similar to Dock's)

B Tier (Mid)
Allison aka Moises (Seems to be getting even better)
¶¶ (Some guy I played with a weird name, was hella good, but I won too many times)
Snak3 (Played multiple times and still feels about the same)
Dext3r (Same with Snake)
Surri (Same with Snake)
Smasherx74 (No comment)
AFT (No comment)
Battlecow (I mainly have trouble with his style)
Nova (Seems to go up and down, but this might be his usual highest potential)

B Tier (Low)
Narc (Hard to approach)
Sin (Played multiple times, feels about the same every time)
NTA (Same with Sin)
Kys (Same with Sin)
B-Rex (Played once, games were kinda laggy)
B Link (No Comment)
Moser Roth (No comment)
Denken (No comment)
Turd (No Comment)

C Tier (High)
Supa (About the same every time I play him)
Haxorman (Played multiple times)
Zell (Played once)
Soak aka FGE (Getting better)

C Tier (Mid)
Elph (Played multiple times)
Ok (Played multiple times, recently hes said he wasn't playing well but this is where it always feels)
Mint (Just played him again today, moved up, is getting better)
I judge mainly on hard I have try against people. And then you have results and all that other stuff.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
nice list, i knew allison had to be someone. i would put myself in low b tier. I havnt played ZGE 1v1 yet but in teams he seems really good. I think if u played zell more u would find that he is somewhere in B tier

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
nice list, i knew allison had to be someone. i would put myself in low b tier. I havnt played ZGE 1v1 yet but in teams he seems really good. I think if u played zell more u would find that he is somewhere in B tier
I remember playing ZGE back when I generally wasn't as good as I am now, but I never thought he was "that" good. That's why it surprised me. Zell looked like he might have been playing bad, because he was suiciding a lot.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Nevermind... just noticed that FGE and ZGE are different guys. My bad.

Also I'm probably low B right now because I'm still struggling to get my KB skills back on controller, even though it's been like a month since I started playing Hori exclusively. **** sucks. No johns.

kys

Smash Ace
No way are Allison and Moises the same. Both are jiggs mains, but that's where the similarities end.

It's funny to see how different people do against different playstyles.

Top Bottom