• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
As long as this player finder is for melee, add me back to the list.

- RedSoxFan, Peach, AIM - RedSocksFan3, Car (currently at college in Worcester)

I'm kinda bummed that the player finder no longer has the super awesome color-coding that mine had. Do you want me to give you the BB code?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Hoooly crap it's Derek. You should come back to Mass Madness dude

edit: the wife is gone this weekend so if anybody wants to come over to my place and play some melee/brawl, specifcally on Sunday...? I'll start taking applications.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
actually, i'll take the bb code if you want. i REALLY need to update this, so once you give it to me i'll spend some time and do it.

its not like i have been really that busy, i've just been extremely lazy. it will also make it look more pretty :D

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Cog, I would take you up on that offer, except I'm filming a video that day. On that note, Spife, get your *** to Harvard on Sunday so you can be in it.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Western Ma totally exists. And it's awesome. There's no creepy chainsaw murderers killing innocent girls out here.

Which reminds me, Memphis did Fayt tell you about that ****?

Spife

Smash Master
Mass needs some lovin guys. We should really organize more events.
Discuss. I'm in north western mass and although it's in the middle of no where, I'm easy to get to (get on route 2 w and keep going or get on 91 then exit 27). And my parents are generally very lax about things.
We should atleast get a bi-weekly thing going on, trade off east and west maybe :3.

Spife

Smash Master
I really should stop complaining and just host one.
Same here, but last weekend a smash fest was canceled do to...complications with space and/or time. This weekend another threat (much of the same old veshchs really) is all aroused over getting in the way. So I gave one of my droogs a malenky soviet and they said my domy is too far west. Well yarbles.

IF I had something at my house, would people go? Seriously?

The main problem is I can't promise any one good. If 3x has it at his house, he can get atleast 2 more people (I believe) and then some RI's and people north of him. My house? roman is 1 hour south. I can get a few scrubs to go too. Waahhooo. On the other hand, it actually can happen at my house.
So if you pig ****ers would quit ****ing pigs and actually take public transportation or carpool for 2 hours, we could actually get together at my house and play some pig-****ing good smash.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
HEY SPIFE

shush with that >__>' the cancelingofthesmashfest was not my fault. Hopefully this saturday will work out good, i went to jordan's house today and uhhh.. yeah i think everything is gonna be okay.

in other news: my falco is still as sexy as ever

Spife

Smash Master
3x I know buddy I'm just a little irate over smash fests and my smash fate (in terms of getting together and playing) being based solely in the east when I can probably have people come over and ask my parents if it's okay a few hours before hand and they wouldn't care. Like, I have the venue, you guys have the people XD

@Cogsmooch: you best not be tripping, I want to speak nadsat with people. I'm going to threaten mattdotzeb in it if he goes to take a set up of mine at a tourny again.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So. I talked to the librarian who is willing to give me a venue on a fairly regular basis again today. What seems to be the best solution is that we decide on a day of the week that most people would be able to come, and I book the room from whenever until 8:30 or so, leaving 30 minutes before we get kicked out, so we can clean up. I think it might involve people bringing setups or donating an old TV to the library that we can use, although I'm not sure yet.

Anyone game?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
So. I talked to the librarian who is willing to give me a venue on a fairly regular basis again today. What seems to be the best solution is that we decide on a day of the week that most people would be able to come, and I book the room from whenever until 8:30 or so, leaving 30 minutes before we get kicked out, so we can clean up. I think it might involve people bringing setups or donating an old TV to the library that we can use, although I'm not sure yet.

Anyone game?
As long as it's SATURDAY then yes.

SilverBlaze

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking about hosting a tournament in the next few weeks. It would be at Tufts University if anyone would be interested.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Name: Proverbs
City: Boston (Boylston T stop, Green line)
Main: Marth
Game Preference: Melee
Car: Nope.
AIM: Knuckles6760, but I'm never on. Send me a PM
Looking for regular (and by regular I mean on an ongoing basis) friendlies.

By the way:

If a tournament is being held in Boston and housing is needed, I could comfortably fit an extra two people, maybe three.

Spife

Smash Master
Name: Spife
City: Memphis you
Main: better ****ing update
Game Preference: Melee
Car: this thread
AIM: or i'll chekc the first page and
Other: Find out where you live

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I neeeeeeed to play people again!!!
MM was way too fun and I miss Melee T_T

Someone play me on like... any day ever.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Yesterday felt like my first tournament all over again. -.-

I'm up for weekly smashfests as long as they're in eastern MA.

Hibiki

Smash Apprentice
Not much CogSmooch, yeah if someone lives near here and isn't old enough to scare my Mother, then send me a message or something and we'll setup plans or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom