• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Like I give a **** about 1000 kittens full of smite? Not a very good incentive.

Wait a second... my grandpa died like that... *cries*

Eh, believe me, I don't love to do some Smashing. More than you know.

So, rankings are probably going to be updated this month sometime, probably after the next monthly. Cool beans. Anyways, if I can convince my parents to let me go to this, I would be all over it. It'd be a really fun experience. Man...if only my parents liked video games, it'd be so much easier to get a yes...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Erich listen to Kash. He somewhat speaks the truth. Plus also you have to go to rep NM.

Kash: 2 things.
1) Don't miss the next monthly no matter what. That and mine and Lewis' tournament.
2) I didn't accept the $5 MM sorry. The $1 yes, $5 no... for now

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya I'll stick with what Kyle said Kash. When I get $5 I'll double it by MM you k. Till then sorry but it will have to wait. Leave my name up there tho because it makes you sig look sexy ;)

So yea, I'm gonna be seeing you all soon.

Yea, that's a good idea. That's what I said, is how good of an experience it would be for me to go up there, it's just the fact that it even involves video games that throws them off. They wouldn't mind if I did it for a trip involving violin soloing or something, but just that it involves video games makes them not want to. Still though, I see your point and I'll focus more on the experience part rather than just video games.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh snap! The MMs be rollin' in!

I accept, Paul.
That's a lil much, spirit. I think I might do $5, we'll see how many MMs I win and lose before that, haha, so I'll put you down for $5, spirit.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hmm... Kyle. I will have a soul MM with you. I will put up Neils soul. What do you offer??? His soul comes with high tech skill. I won it at our first tournament and then again when I wobbled the hell out of him :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Haha Kash I was honestly going to put that but decided not too. Funny pun FTW :p

And David I accept you offer. I'll put up Golden Gloves. His comes ith the greatest grab game and mewtwo in NM.
If I remember correctly you also won Erichs when you 3 stocked his Marth with your Pikachu. But he won it back immediately afterwards. Tisk Tisk.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
You assumed that I assumed correctly Golden Glove. But you know, you're right Steven. Its not something I have to win off of Kash, its something I have to win off of you. So whadaya say?
It really doesn't matter tho. Dave already told me he wouldn't bet Neil's soul against yours, so I ned to find something more tempting...

Hey David, how about I put up Interims after I win it off of him?

Hmmm...Quote: "Just how many souls do you think my soul is worth?" *Looks around ostentatiously* "One hundred souls." Sorry, but I had to do that.

I shall destroy your soul, O' David, at the next monthly. That Pikachu will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come, puny rodent. I shall devour your flesh for breakfast and hang your head over the mantle as a trophy.

Get ready for a change in the power rankings! XD. I don't even know what that phrase means.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I sold my soul to my alter ego, so its not really mine.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Erich: 1) I accept your challenge!!! 2) Why would you do that to Pikachu? :( 3) If you really want then i will um... take marths sword and shank him with it!

Sinz: Way to invest wisely Sinz! :) Plus you could beat your alter ego (who mains Ganon) in a soul match and have that and the money you sold it for!!! Way to be bad *** like that

Kyle: I will put up Neils soul for both of your Ice Climbers! If you demand more I shall put up a hidden soul (its like a mystery box...who could it be?!). The only thing. We eliminate 3 of eachothers playable characters! A challenge a smell hmm... (cheap Yoda thing)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I won Kash's soooouuul i won Kash's sooooouuuuulllll. Lol i'm jk it wasn't a MM or a soul match, just a tourney match haha. But you have to admit that was funny in yoshis story when i went to save my nana and she DI's to the left to her death!!! (note, I was on the left side and so was the cloud, she went for the cloud and missed!) I'm so lucky I was still able to pull out that win haha

Top Bottom