• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
UPDATE!

Update: "Honorable Mentions" section updated

IMPORTANT! Regarding the panelist board. If ANYONE wants to be a panel member be sure to pm either me or Kash soon because I will probably be closing requests at the end of the week. Again, if anyone wants to be a panel member let either me or Kash know by the END OF THE WEEK!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha ha so true Sinz.

Yay Lewis is in the honorable mention section. Now make top 10 ****it!

Edit for the sake of asking: How many Alb smashers are planning on attending mine and Lewis' thing on the 12th?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually here is the real formula.

Colorado = 3X NM= X^3
X is equal to the number of times we've played.

See next time we win.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That formula is faulty though, since we won Cutthroat when you guys came, and we owned when we came.

Wait! Unless X also stands for level of sucking. Then it would make perfect sense. You guys get exponentially worse, amirite? ♥

Merry Christmas, you crazy (new) Mexicans!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
3x= 3. when x is 1.
3x= 6 when x is 2.
x^3= 1 when x is 1.
x^3= 8 however - 4 for me playing like an idiot and sding. when x= 2

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
What ever happened to people just saying "LOL <insert state> SUCKS, WE'RE WAY BETTER!!!"?

What to the power of 3=8? Doesn't make sense to me. D:

Also:

No Johnz, son.

tw1n

Smash Champion
It makes perfect sense to be honest. But the only downside is X is equal to 2 or -2 in x^3=8. Merrry (now late) Christmas.

Oh ya and here's one to prove it to ya Interim. CO = NM ^ (any possitive even exponent)

That way even if we may lose we will always be greater :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The -4 comes from me playing idiotically.

That is the factor of John.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You realize you just said that no matter how much you improve, even if exponential, you'll never be better than us, right? ♥ Tw1n.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS?!?

Mario Galaxy is sex, btw.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
It's not sex, it's sex on toast.
And I'm not sure if it is better than 64... I'm still making my mind up on that one.

Bet yes, it is a must get for Wii owners/Mario lovers.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I haven't played it much at all because of school and other stuff. I just had a fun Mario Galaxy playing spree a lil bit ago. I'm around ten stars from beating the game, so like, 50, but I've cleared a good amount of the galaxies already.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Interim we are all friends. More like siblings in a rivalry actually :D

Heres how I see it. The four corner states are all like a bunch of brothers and sister(s).

Arizona is the older brother who is clearly the strongest but just minds his own business. Most likely to kick the crap out of his younger brothers if they say the wrong things/to prove his dominance.

Colorado is the brother who is trying to constantly show that he is better than the rest of his siblings. Even trying to one up the eldest brother if at all possible. Annoying sometimes but still always improving. Most likely to challenge anyone if it means proving their superiority.

New Mexico is the brother who is somewhat quiet but still has fun. Always getting better but not bragging too much to his siblings. Most likely to improve under the radar and shock the siblings.

And then theres Utah. Who as far as I can tell is like the little sister (sorry guys if not it would be a sausage fest) who keeps to herself and doesn't like to go on family outings (cough 4 corners tourney cough). My guess is she likes to think she's getting better when in the end all she does is use her EZ bake oven and talk about... I dunno boys I guess. Most likely to get mad at this post if they read it :p

Awe isn't sibling rivalry the best :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
ROFL OMFG ITS OOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!

And wtf? Four corners got delayed and I told you already that I'll be driving my car at least when it happens (assuming I can get work off or I'm not working the weekend of).

We're going to have to have a crew battle and the loser becomes the new girl in the family.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ha ha I think I speak for New Mexico (but the top 5 may go ahead and overrule this statement) when I say: Challenge accepted... now when are we gonna face?

And Kyle. That was the best post I ever read... ever. I enjoyed that one post more than Gimpyfish's entire Brawl page

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Wow I honestly didn't think anyone from Utah would ever read that. Glad they did because it probably sparked a tourney that will rule all.

Ok Utah if you guys really want to go, then come to the invite my brother is hosting. It says NM only but hey what kind of siblings would we be if we didn't allow Utah to join in on our fun :D
Its short notice but hey you never know. And housing is already provided to whoever comes.

So come on Utah, defend your honor and attempt (<--- note the word attempt) to lose your name as the sister corner :D

Oh and CO that means you guys have to come to so you can make sure you dont get bumped down :p

Hmm, now I wonder if anyone from Arizona will read that and go "Heh, its true." Too bad the thing is too long for a sig... or is it...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We don't need to worry about getting bumped down. You saw what we did to UT, and unless you guys manage to take out UT without using more than 2 of your top 5, we're not worried. :D! ♥

Even then, it's not like we care about you picking on our little sister.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Ok so it is too long to be a sig... by a lot lol.

And CO some of you guys should try to make it anyways. Could be fun. David wanted it to be a NM only thing BUT im sure the rest of NM wouldnt mind a change in competition :D (isn;t that right you guys?)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Yeah wtf! Can't plan on going if we don't know when it is. Anyways, I want to go to Pound 3 so that's kind of getting priority when I ask for days off....you should schedule on a weekend I don't have to work and I'll see about talking to a few other smashers about going.

btw who were the people we played at MGC Dallas?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Its January 12th. And the smashers that went to MGC were Alphabravo (aka Paul) and Silraobe God (aka Neil). And as for sibling states to come down I think I'm gonna have to talk it over with Lewis. But it shouldnt be a problem :)

The one that wrecked all of you guys was Alphabravo. Sliraobe God was the other. No worries, right?;)

Anyways, that had to have been one of the best posts I've ever read in my life...like, EVER, from anywhere on the internet. Wow, I couldn't stop the laughter. Oh man, I sense rivalry coming now...SWEET!!!! I do so love to play OOSer's. More fun. Woot. You must come Utah!!! COME UTAH!!!!!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya Utah has to come. Since now its looking like more OOS smashers are going to be on scene then planned lol.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Sibling rivalries, eh? That post was more sex than Galaxy, Kyle. Even though I only played Galaxy once at a smashfest at Cameron 'n pals.

As for New Mexico, we are too good.

NM is the 5th largest state in the US, and I've never even heard of Montana or Alaskan smashers. Texas is just jealous we can organize tournaments better, and Calif is filled with so many smashers thanks to its COMPLETELY LUCKY demography.

Yep, Interim just called us all Mexicans. Somebody doesn't grasp our Tri-culture, which rivals the uberity of the Triforce of wisdom = LoZ ****.

One last thing, what happened to the rankings? This thread = x^0 stars.

Top Bottom