• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Not drunk, just hungover.

Although Mango's said it's not a legitimate john and I agree. He was ****** per usual in every other match I saw. Pretty sure he just didn't know the match-up.

Dekar173

Justice Man
It was a setup for this-

Subject: Drug warning

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
A date **** drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men.
The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere.
It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs."
"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach.
After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.
At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."
Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
The long-*** post long ***-post about predatory women
Q: What is a woman doing when reading a blank paper?
A: Reading her rights.

you mean do "well", mutha****in'gkirbz.
I couldn't help but laugh because I saw the original post before the edit. I bet Matt sent you THE TEXT...
Thank God he patrols our streets and ensures that we never use the forbidden word. Our safety lies in his ever-protective hands.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
I couldn't help but laugh because I saw the original post before the edit. I bet Matt sent you THE TEXT...
Thank God he patrols our streets and ensures that we never use the forbidden word. Our safety lies in his ever-protective hands.
This is correct

This place would be chaos without my intervention :bee:

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lmao Steven.

@Dphat- we're staying with Dr. PP and the rest of NC, so I dunno if we've got room >.> post in the housing thread :O

Dekar173

Justice Man
Yes Neil, end your own life in misery as you're missing the largest Melee tourney in the history of Smash, AND the opportunity to house with Dr. PeePee.

OR throw a fest for people instead ;P

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Yes Neil, end your own life in misery as you're missing the largest Melee tourney in the history of Smash, AND the opportunity to house with Dr. PeePee.

OR throw a fest for people instead ;P
would it be cool if az stays with dr. pp also :) me, axe, taj, maybe tai, and 1 other i think

Dekar173

Justice Man
I really don't think so Bryce, post in the housing thread, because I'm almost positive our room's full as is =/

BUT

if you're worried about getting to smash with all the pros etc. don't worry, it's a smash hotel :)

@Zman- get sick? lol o.O

Top Bottom