• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Pice

Smash Apprentice
w/e u say kash u better be worried this time though....because i finally broke down and bought the game...think if i came that close with no practice for three months think about what will happen when i have practice UR GOING DOWN

Duha

Smash Journeyman
sorry erich tourney was saturday it was awesome. I beat South Paw in a 10$mm but you guys should try to come to CCCT in denver it will be awesome.

When is CCCT?? What does that stand for?? I'd like to go, but that's a ways away for a 15 year old, so we'll see. In the meantime, hit me with info!!

You beat South Paw, eh? Nice nice. The tourney was good too then?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Wow, Erich. Only 15? I thought you were older. Yay for people that appear older than they are!

Please, Pice. I can only deal with one rival at a time... and right now I have two (Steven and Chris). So I'll have to destroy you, sorry.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
When is CCCT?? What does that stand for?? I'd like to go, but that's a ways away for a 15 year old, so we'll see. In the meantime, hit me with info!!

You beat South Paw, eh? Nice nice. The tourney was good too then?
It stands for Colorado Console Cutthroat Tournament. It's sponsored by NVGA (same organization as X-Topia).

Wow, Erich. Only 15? I thought you were older. Yay for people that appear older than they are!

Please, Pice. I can only deal with one rival at a time... and right now I have two (Steven and Chris). So I'll have to destroy you, sorry.
Yea, I'm only 15 Davis. I fool a lot of people, trust me. You're definitely NOT the first one to think that. What about you? 16 yet?

Wow, that was a very...blunt statement Davis. You're attitude never ceases to amuse me.:)

Fat people?!?:laugh: Where did that come from?!? You should have seen my face when I read that Nicholai.:laugh::psycho: :laugh: :psycho:

Anyways, the tournament sounds good, but I don't think I can travel that far yet. I turn 16 in July, so we'll see, but still. My parents probably want to go with me. I'll have to prove to them that I'm not wasting my time first, neh?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Lol, what if me and Davis went over and said we were ranked best in the state, and then let you 4-stock us. That would convince your parents you could win some money OOS.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
But then when he comes back with no out of state money his parents would lay the smack down on him =/. Then Erich would be force to beat on children and homeless people for money.

Haha, no, trust me, I know exactly what you mean, Erich. I get that A LOT myself. I've been mistaken for a senior, even, but alas, I am still only 15. Oh well. ^_^ I'm glad I can amuse you.

That X-Topia sucked because Everett ran it. Haha. I'm sure the next one will be better.

Pice

Smash Apprentice

Well i didnt decide our rivalery....our three one stock high damage matches did that on their own.

Erich 15...i think he looks it, no suprise to me, but i guess thats cause he gos to my school

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Not necessarily. Last year, when I was a Freshmen, my Sophmore friends thought I was a Sophmore. It was pretty funny. I pulled out my Freshmen agenda and they asked why I had a Freshmen agenda. I was like, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I'm a Freshmen?" They were all, "Haha, nah man. Stop kiddin' around. Why?"

Good times, good times.

And that won't happen again this time, Joe. Prepare to be four stocked, nublet =]

C-J

Smash Cadet
Hey kashhhh you owe me 10 bucks man ;)

Been practicing? I'm buying these physiology books to learn in greater detail the human body. I start pharmacy school next semester, so i have to really nail it hard. However, me and you kash. I wonder if you'll beat me this time ??? Cause i know you're gonna pull a shiek on my marth :D

I would say lets MM kash, however, it would have to be a large amount JUST to get you out of debt :)

Oh steven. Your shiek is lame =D

Pice

Smash Apprentice
four stocked eh? well which character of mine could u four stock? kirby? thats the only way i see that happening...well just see how ur doc does this time around and btw ur falco is garbage so dont try saying "u might have my doc but i got falco" so when i win are u actually gonna pay me?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Actually, I was going to say it the other way around. My Doc will tear through your Falco like hot butter. Please, Pice. Just admit you are nothing compared to my sexy stature. Bwahahahahaha. Oh, and to clarify nublet, it will be 2/3. That way you don't get confused this time *pat pat*

*mumbles* Yeah, I got your money Chris. Don't worry, I'll win our next MM, though.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Knives don't tear through hot butter. It slides through it.

Add me on to that mm list. for 15

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I was going to say it the other way around. My Doc will tear through your Falco like hot butter. Please, Pice. Just admit you are nothing compared to my sexy stature. Bwahahahahaha. Oh, and to clarify nublet, it will be 2/3. That way you don't get confused this time *pat pat*

*mumbles* Yeah, I got your money Chris. Don't worry, I'll win our next MM, though.
well arent we confident.....how about raising the stakes then eh? o ya i forgot ur already to far in debt for that

knives slide through butter?? When did he even mention a knife cutting through the butter?!? That makes no sense. Tsk, tsk...

We've got ourselves some serious MM's going on in here. I'm not posting in here until it all comes down then. Ehehehehe...Time to go...

Pice

Smash Apprentice
$20 doallers? well if i ever thought u were gonna pay me then i might take u up on this offer....but i do belive that u owe some serious cash already, o wait, is that y ur name is kash because u owe so much cash, thats clever...but if u show me the money before the match im completley down but only if u show me the money.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
*****, show you the money? I already brought the money. Ha, just messin'. No, I've got about $30 dollars right now (Half that is probably going to be spent in the next few days). Tommorrow I'm MMs these noobs at my school who don't even know how to play Smash for 10, 20, 5, and 5 dollars. So that's another.... 40 dollars to my wallet. AND I got a call asking for a job interview today. I'll have the money, Pice. Trust me, if there is two things I do, it is NEVER break a promise and I always pay people back, usually extremely promptly.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Rofl. The people at my school make me laugh my *** off. The past two days I've won $36 dollars in MMs in Smash because everyone thought they could beat me. $25 of it was from one kid. Our first bet was $20 and I did nothing but screw around, then he said he'd beat me with his best character, but I had to use Jigglypuff... so he picked Bowser. This was for another $5 dollars. He was so simple minded he fell right into an infinite lullaby to rest combo. Too good. Then after it as my friend and I were packing up and leaving, then kid who lost $25 bucks to me (who is a ******** [not jokin'] fat high voiced child) came up to me in his squeaky voice and said, "I know I owe you $25, but this is what you get." And I knew he was gonna hit me, but I didn't think he had the balls. However, he kicked me twice in the back of the knee and hit me once in the back of the head. I just laughed and said, "You're lucky I'm more mature than that." Then, as I was walking out the door he opened it to say some smart *** comment and he stuck his face right in mine so I decked him all hard and he fell on the ground and I just walked off.

So funny. Oh, also. I got a job at Hinkle Family Fun Center. WOO WOO!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Me, I am gonna get a dif job. Tired of blakes. Gj on getting the job.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Lol . There is a table between you and the interviewer. So maybe, no just don't.
I am quitting this week!!!

Davis, what school do you go to , just wondering.

I may be going ot some other schools for a computer graphics presentation for UNM. So, I may put your school on the list.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Greetings noobs. This is Comodore Cause from Farmington. The Play N Trade will be having WEEKLY tourneys every wed this summer. A smash summer league if you will. Prizes and other finer details are yet to be announced. Sorry no cash prizes, but hey, MM's are welcomed. Also, the employees here accept all challenges. We have declared ourselves an Official Gym, beat us a get a badge, lulz. No joke.

"This is a cab, it is made of dice and a mirror"

Hmmm, hi??

Weekly tournaments on Wednesday, eh? Sounds good, you can be sure I'll be coming to some of them. We want that badge, so we've gotta come and get it, ja? I don't do MM's, but if you guys wanna challenge me, then OK. Bring it. See you all in Farmington over the summer.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
for one dont be calling us noobs...look at your posts......badge sounbds pretty **** lame....but if there are prizes does that mean theres gonna be an entry fee?

Greetings noobs. This is Comodore Cause from Farmington. The Play N Trade will be having WEEKLY tourneys every wed this summer. A smash summer league if you will. Prizes and other finer details are yet to be announced. Sorry no cash prizes, but hey, MM's are welcomed. Also, the employees here accept all challenges. We have declared ourselves an Official Gym, beat us a get a badge, lulz. No joke.

"This is a cab, it is made of dice and a mirror"

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
The badge is intended for those with sense of humor, secondly noob, you pay 20 bucks and from then on its three dollars to enter for the rest of the summer (something along those lines).

Wow, that's a pretty good deal. I'm going to attend at least one of these, trust me.

Let's all calm down and quit calling each other noobs. Unless, of course, you just said noob to see what kind of response you'd get out of us, or just to hype us all up. Hmmm...

Anyways, yea guys down in Farmington, you can expect us to represent Alb. when we go, so you don't be sandbagging either, we want a challenge too. BTW, will anyone from CO like Duha be attending these? 'Cause that'd be cool.

Top Bottom