• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Do something today Neil!
Man, I've been doing SO MANY THINGS. I actually vacuumed the house, washed the dishes, and took out the trash. All in one day.

Sorry guys. won't be able to host a fest simply not interested in hosting a fest today. I'll make it up to everyone Thursday. Hopefully.

I have to admit, the majority of times (>50%) in the past years when I claimed I "couldn't" or "won't be able" to host a fest was a sham. I really just didn't WANT to host a fest. That includes today. There's not much that can be said or done in the way of persuasion, either. It's no surprise I let everyone down again.

Overgames

Smash Rookie
I have to admit, the majority of times (>50%) in the past years when I claimed I "couldn't" or "won't be able" to host a fest was a sham. I really just didn't WANT to host a fest. That includes today. There's not much that can be said or done in the way of persuasion, either. It's no surprise I let everyone down again.
Sad panda. :(

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'm holding it to you Neil, to have a fest on Thursday. Kick dis-interest in the *** if you have to.

So, you're telling me that if I offered you the biggest box of Cheeze-Its, Pepper Jack flavor, you've ever had if you hosted a fest today, you still wouldn't do it?

Well, I guess I'll just eat the box myself then. :p

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
i would be glad to

but you, timotee, are a desirable fellow
i would rather not compete with other NM smashers for the privilege of sexual favors with you (and the other 4 CO peoples)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I can't, no car. :(

Neil's place is pretty accessible by buses though, and a decent number of people live near the twins though, so you can probably get a ride back

So...if Neil hosts no fest, then I can host one that doesn't go 'til terribly late. If people want to come over like right now, then feel free. :) It's 9:45, lol, but you can come over. However this is not a Saturday fest, so I can't have everyone over terribly late and I haven't made any food either. :/ If I get a large enough number of confirmations, then I'll start baking some stuffs. :) Everyone please let me know if you can come over today ASAP!!!! Also, my phone is working again, so you can call me too. 328-4871. Don't keep me waiting too long yo! This is all assuming that Scrub-Neil hosts no fest as well.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I can't keep people waiting . . . that would be misleading. Not to mention I'm a bad amateur troll anyway :troll:

Don't worry everyone, I'll actually host a fest today :awesome:
It'll start around 1 pm. BRING LOTS OF ****ING CONSOLES!!!
That includes you, Ian. Bring my broken wii in that GCN bag.

I am sincerely excited for this fest. It's been so long so you all have wandered the hallowed corridors of my empty home. Let's rock.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Someone should bring the needed stuff for Brawl mods, like Brawl- and Project M. :D

Also I'm bringing TvC just in case, even though that game's dead already. :(

tekkie

Smash Master
dear new mexico

what fighting games can i play on a PC

besides third strike which i'll download soon and SSF4 which i'm not touching and fighter's megamix which will be my fap fodder for the next twenty minutes

love, your secret admirer

P.S. is mugen even worth it

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
dear new mexico

what fighting games can i play on a PC

besides third strike which i'll download soon and SSF4 which i'm not touching and fighter's megamix which will be my fap fodder for the next twenty minutes

love, your secret admirer

P.S. is mugen even worth it
i played mugen for a good 2 months and it taught me that homer simpson > sephiroth and fundamentals (which you can get from any 2d fighter). beyond that on my comp right now for fighters are:

super turbo
third strike
alpha 2
alpha 3
vampire savior
mvc1
marvel vs street fighter
x-men vs street fighter
marvel super heroes
x-men children of the atom
jojo's bizarre adventure
fist of the north star (graphical issues, bad slow down)
ggxxac
cvs2 (dc emulator, graphical issues but plays fine)
garou (that i haven't gotten to work yet, can't find snk bios)
kof 98 & 02 (haven't gotten these to work either)

btw what saturn emulator do you use, tekkie?

Top Bottom