• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Neil, you need to come so we can play some melee
(aka have hardcore buttsecks)
Someone should drop by today and play melee with me. I need to get my Pichu up and running.
Someone come over and play melee with meeee!
Anyone want to play melee today? Please? :<
This is normally my wet dream
Neil, please come. I promise you'll have fun.
Also, Neil...you scrub. Your posts are freaking hilarious with their troll-faces. LOL. :p
Hah, neither of you two need to preoccupy yourself. We're going to GENESIS2. Relax. My former long-*** post regarding my OOS tournament policy obligates me to do so.

However, you both need to:
(1) keep reminding me
(2) eventually pay your share of gas/hotel money
(3) keep reminding me
(4) practice melee with me so I actually get out of pools this time around
(5) and did I mention you need to keep reminding me?

If you follow these guidelines, then I assure you the chance to beat the **** out of MaNg0 in grand finals. Then we can all take a shower in the resulting pile of twenty dollar bills :awesome:

Pseudo-academic musing and terribly drawn comics? Exactly how much bull**** can Steven pump onto the internet, and to the benefit of whom? Let's find out.
1. You married nominalist philosophy and evolutionary anthropology? Wow, I'm thoroughly impressed and proud of you, Steven :troll:
u mad cuz I'm condescending on you

2. If this was in any way publicly related to your anthropology class, then Gabrielle may have encountered it, as I'm fairly sure she is in the very same section.

3. My feeling rest assured by the fact "that every anthropological topic you see discussed is being tackled by a freshly fascinated author" does not compensate for my inevitable frustration in trying to decode your purposefully misleading portmanteaus.

4. When the time presents itself, I will make sure to review your comics in the future and return feedback. Regardless, I congratulate you on your budding career as an anthropological enthusiast, a cautious blogger, and an adventurous webcomic author. Good **** :cool:

EDIT: Having sampled your comics, I laughed. HARD. So you certainly succeeded in that potential objective! However, this marks my first point of constructive criticism. I'm sure you recognize that navigating the "Plain Corps" website is fairly user-discouraging, and admittedly, the requirement of making multiple clicks just to access the next comic surged a hysterical depression in me that almost convinced me to leave!
Yeah, I know; I'm either ignorant of some browser functionality/missed a glaringly obvious button on the webpage or I'm just a lazy ****. My point still stands . . . or am I wrong to parade myself as a victim of Suburbia's Trail of Tears? ^^

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya it would be better if it wasn't at our place. We need a chance to clean and give our mom a break :D

:phone:

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Melee/Brawl only, please. Practice for the Air Balloon tournament and Genesis 2 is essential.
I'm not trying to be a ****, but you can't just move here and say LOL ONLY SMASH AT NEXT FEST. Doesn't work that way :/

I'm probably going to hold a fest either Friday or Saturday.

also mm me in brawl

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Eikelmann, don't worry about it man the Smash scene is still alive here but most people aren't as turned on by it any more which is why there are like 5 different games at each fest.

Also, Paul! Or anyone else who plays MK9, I got it! And I love it. It's so much fun. I want to play some more, so if there is a fest this weekend, someone let me know!

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
@Eikeldude It's cool mang. We'll still play smash.

Not sure if I can host today. My grandfather will not leave the house for some reason.

Wafo tapa suspended? For a leak? When they made articles talking about how leaks HELPED wizards with advertisement? Wizards has done nothing but let me down since Mythic.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
i could probably host something today if people wanted...smash and MK (and other crappy games)

but i wont do it unless people commit, considering it costs some of you an arm and leg's worth of gas to drive down here

though i'd rather have someone else host

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
@Eikeldude It's cool mang. We'll still play smash.

Not sure if I can host today. My grandfather will not leave the house for some reason.

Wafo tapa suspended? For a leak? When they made articles talking about how leaks HELPED wizards with advertisement? Wizards has done nothing but let me down since Mythic.
You haven't heard the half of it though. I'm not angry about him being suspended. Wizards was providing pros with the entire contents of sets months before release. Hard to break a metagame when you have months of testing and they have a couple weeks.

Just because they are pros doesn't mean they deserve early info, (aka more playtest time)

I'd be down for a fest at Pauls (assuming ride as always)

I don't think I can make it to Paul's. And I wish I could hold some fests at my place, but there's a bunch of people living in my house for no reason, so I can't. Also, I don't know if I told you guys, but I'll be leaving to Chicago for a month. That's in about 2 weeks. So don't expect me to show up to stuff during that time period.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully Neil or Erich can come through with a weekend fest. =)
You're funny
NEIL. I just got another vector marketing call. STOP PLZ
STOP BLAMING ME FOR THINGS THAT ARE BEYOND MY CONTROL PLZ
I ALREADY APOLOGIZED A WHILE AGO ABOUT GIVING OUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PHONE NUMBERS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION

caps are pretty cool
i should use them more often
Also, I don't know if I told you guys, but I'll be leaving to Chicago for a month. That's in about 2 weeks. So don't expect me to show up to stuff during that time period.
I'M GOING TO MISS YOU AUGUST

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
alright, i'll post this again

if anyone wants to play some smash or MK9 you're more than welcome to come by my place today

i don't feel like driving anywhere so people can come over

though it wont go all night so I will probably end up kicking you guys out sometime around 9 or 10 because i have stuff i need to get done tomorrow and studying for finals

505-270-1131 call/txt me if you forgot where i live or need directions

btw i live near golf course and 19th street near intel and just a few minutes down the road from where the twins work

Well...I won't be able to do anything today guys. I'm too busy capturing the hearts of beautiful young women!:starman::love::starman::estatic::starman:

But maybe next week I'll hold something. Don't count on that, by the way. But we'll see. I'll be able to hold something within the next few weeks though!! After finals for sure. I'll go crazy!

Top Bottom