• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Awesomeness. I will be without a phone for the next several days, as my purple phone has tragically bitten the dust. After 5 years. So call my home-phone if you guys need to reach me. It's 897-9579. It's not like it'd be hard to find that in the phone book, lol. My family is the only one with our last name in it. But I'm down tomorrow around that time. :)

I'll probably be there on Saturday sometime too. Later though, as there's a track meet most of the day.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hey guys! Mortal Monday at Destry's tonight. I'm pretty sure it's already started.

We'll be playing the demo of the new Mortal Kombat game until midnight whereupon the actual game is released and we'll switch over to that. We currently have two set ups, so if another one can be provided that'd be awesome.

Destry is going to provide drinks and is asking for pitch for food (like pizza or something) for those interested. I'm pretty sure it'll go as late as anyone can handle.

If you're interested call or text me at (505) 554-6123 and I can tell you more or give you directions. See you there!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
i'm sure everyone is out having a good time playing _ortal (kombat) (2/9), but i'm busy being gay and studying for a stupid amount of finals, all of will occur over the next few weeks, and it's something like 10 different exams because I'm Neil :(

so after I'm done with a long, hard day/week at school, I expect to jump onto my laptop and play portal 2 with my buddies who are ALWAYS available to cater to my every co-op/multiplayer need
or else you all are dead to me :mad:

reposted from months ago
oh yeah so let me know if you want to play counter-strike / DoD / half-life / left 4 dead / team fortress
my steam profile name is imngoel and the account name is lordsliraobe
i suck though. my laptop and internet also suck too
it's a valid john
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024970927
by the way i might be at one of those crazy weekend fests if i find time off from studying
that means i can lose to eikelmann/light/paul/erich/kyle/august/steven in melee ;)
i think i can safely say i can still beat everyone else in nm during tourney matches :troll:
furthering my progressive hate of melee and equal love of street fighter

hey maybe i should kill myself sometime
that might be fun

:troll:

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Neil, seriously, why do I have to tell you not to joke about suicide?
Ah, sorry. Another case of me not thinking before I post.

*insert my last post here*
Translation:

If people are not too busy playing MK9, who would be down for some good times in Portal 2? Steam profile name = imngoel
account name = lordsliraobe

Also, I suck at melee. But I'm gonna get pretty good at SF, so it's all right :awesome:

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
by the way i might be at one of those crazy weekend fests if i find time off from studying
that means i can lose to eikelmann/light/paul/erich/kyle/august/steven in melee ;)
i think i can safely say i can still beat everyone else in nm during tourney matches :troll:
money match?!?!

tw1n

Smash Champion
He says he's looking forward to it :D

Also if anyone wants to come over and smash please do. Text or call my bro or I and let us know. Mooney is wanting to play as many people as possible.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
:(

Also, you guys are flying to genesis right? Where did you book, and how much? And are you stopping in San Fran? I wanna know this so I can not get lost meet up, and budget lol

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I am going to be coming to your tourney in June! It probably will be just me(greyhound ftw & living 2 1/2 hours from your quasi-dead scene ftl). Anyone need a teammate for Brawl dubs?

tw1n

Smash Champion
:(

Also, you guys are flying to genesis right? Where did you book, and how much? And are you stopping in San Fran? I wanna know this so I can not get lost meet up, and budget lol
Yes we are going to San Fran. We arrive Wed. around 4 if I recall correctly. I'll look it up soon.
Also if anyone is able to take their vehicle to Genesis, Eiklemann and Neil will pay for gas and probably help drive too. Lewis may also join.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

I have a job finally. =D
Sweet! I'll have an angry dragon please.

Hey guys! I am going to be coming to your tourney in June! It probably will be just me(greyhound ftw & living 2 1/2 hours from your quasi-dead scene ftl). Anyone need a teammate for Brawl dubs?
Sweet! Can't wait to see ya again bro!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
/is happy

Yes we are going to San Fran. We arrive Wed. around 4 if I recall correctly. I'll look it up soon.
Also if anyone is able to take their vehicle to Genesis, Eiklemann and Neil will pay for gas and probably help drive too. Lewis may also join.
God, those 3 and me is just enough to drive this trip lol.

Neil, you have a car.....

And in case nobody is driving, thanks David. I can't find my way around new cities to save my life lol.

Banjo, I'll take anything but pizza please (where do you work?)

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I work at the McDonalds at Paseo and San Pedro.
I'm just waiting for a call from the manager to learn what my schedule is going to be.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So it it safe to say we have a car from Albuquerque going?

Also, Goyf, if you have two t2 or extended/vintage/legacy decks and you ever attend a smashfest, bring both and we can play some mtg :)
I just became 100,000,000 times more excited to meet you. I have some standard, but I can't play caw blade to save my life, so I'm mostly playing EDH atm. I'll be sure to bring them.

I can't say for sure that Neil will lend his car, but since he had his giant post about road trips, and attended Genesis, we can hope for the best. I don't have a car, and Erich can't take his, and I'm guessing you don't.

Top Bottom