• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Cool beans yo. :cool:

Alright everyone, print off that flier of Zach's and start distributing to everywhere you can think of. :) Let's get this tournament big in Albuquerque. Venue is finally paid for and whatnot.

ALSO: If anyone knows where to get more TV's and PS3's, please do so. We need more. We've only got 5 PS3's currently, 14 TV's, and 7 GCN's and Wii's, respectively. We definitely need much more than that.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'kk be printing them off and dropping them at active.

Speaking of which, active is running weekly VG tourneys. Vote for the game of choice, and it's the game that happens in 2 weeks if it wins. So MvC SSF4, MK9, Barwl/Melay, TvC, anything. I believe it's saturdays, though I need to check for sure

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I'kk be printing them off and dropping them at active.

Speaking of which, active is running weekly VG tourneys. Vote for the game of choice, and it's the game that happens in 2 weeks if it wins. So MvC SSF4, MK9, Barwl/Melay, TvC, anything. I believe it's saturdays, though I need to check for sure
before anybody prints out the flyers i might need to make a change in the flyer (ssf4 to ssf4ae :p). i should know which version will be used in the tourny by saturday.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
That's cool. I'm still thinking about going to Genesis. Not sure yet, but I would say it is likely.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol yo Mooney. We may have some people over Tuesday. But wednesday would probably be a better day. Tuesday we gotta get you situated with Alb.

Well, I'll play ya tomorrow bro. Lulz. :) You might be asking yourself, "but, he's just one guy?" And I would answer: "YEA."

Haha, but on the serious, you should call me twinsies when you get him. :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
This weekend is my birthday and Lights coming into town again. So people can come and smash if they want on saturday. Sunday (our birthday) I'm not sure what we're gonna do lol.

:phone:

Top Bottom