• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Guys guys stop.... there plenty of bryce to go aroiund ;) lols

Just put in for the 9th through the 12. Hopefully they give it to me XD. House party at the twins after? Raaaaaave maybe? Lol bust out the pacifers, its gonna be crazy! Haha <3

tekkie

Smash Master
Guys guys stop.... there plenty of bryce to go aroiund ;) lols

Just put in for the 9th through the 12. Hopefully they give it to me XD. House party at the twins after? Raaaaaave maybe? Lol bust out the pacifers, its gonna be crazy! Haha <3
i need to buy a mixer so i can throw casual*** raves at peoples houses lol

also august do you have okamiden? its awesome :D

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Hey Jude
Don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey Jude
Don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better.

And any time you feel the pain
Hey Jude, refrain.
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool
Who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder

Oh na na na na
na na na na

Hey Jude
Don't let me down
You have found her; now go and get her
(Let it out and let it in)
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better.

So let it out and let it in
Hey Jude, begin.
You're waiting for someone to perform
And don't you know that it's just you?
Hey Jude, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulders

Oh na na na na
Na na na na

Hey Jude
Don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better . . .

Oh Neil. :p

So I'm thinking that this Saturday I'll hold another fest. Whose game for that? I can do the Saturday after if that works better. It'll be like the last one: I won't hold it if not enough people are going to show, there will be food and LIQUID REFRESHMENT, and it shall be filled with plain awesomeness. :) Let me know right away folks so I can plan it out again, haha.

Plain awesomeness? Geez, I was gonna go, but I just cant settle on plain. If only you made it deluxe, Erich.

If only...

And what's with you, Neil?
Hahahahaha, funny August. :p Don't even worry about it, it will be too much awesomeness. It's the Powerthirst of fests. ;) It'll be "deluxe awesomeness" just for August. :D Okay cool, this Saturday it is then. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Alright, now...I need everyone to tell me which games we are going to be featuring at this June 11th tournament. Melee and Brawl for certain. What else? Street Fighter 4, MvC3, MK9, BlazBlue? I'm going to make the thread tomorrow, so let me know everyone. Also, we need a cool group community name that sounds cool and catches everyone's eye. And I'm thinking of naming the tournament something along the lines of "Unknown name." Or meet the Twins and the rest of ABQ, lol. Give me some feedback everyone so I can make this thread for everybody to see. :) Thanks guys, you're the best.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hmmmm.... I like it but you need to add "mexican standoff" in there.
Albuquerque air balloon mexican stand off fiesta chile 2010

Lol. I'm loving the names guys. And the hats idea. This is totally going to be the best tourney ever!! Haha.

So here's the deal: the Community Center closes at 3:00 on Saturdays. I know someone who works there, so I am going to ask him if he can come in that day and stay until later so that we may use the center until 6:00-8:00 ish or so. It also closes at 9:00 on Fridays. Which day would be better for us to ask them to use? A Friday or a Saturday? NICKNYTE!!!! When do you get into town? Because if you already bought the ticket and it's nonrefundable, then I will make Saturday work for us if you cannot do Friday. And by that I mean if you are flying in on Friday, then Saturday will have to do. :)

I'm totally stealing Kyle's hat again if you do a hat tournament.
HAH. Do it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300480

Tell me what you guys think. What needs to be added, what needs to change, what do we do to spice the thread up some more? I need some pictures...anybody want to do some Photo-shop magic for me? That would be much appreciated! :) Make an awesomely awesome poster-picture for this tournament guys. It'll be a nice addition to the thread. I'm going to go advertise now by posting the link in the CO, AZ, and Texas threads. Twins, you guys can take it and post it in any thread you want since you guys travel all over the boards. It'll be really helpful advertising. I may include a list of attendees as well if we get some more big names confirmed, and if I know who they are, lol.

I am working on a venue peoples, and I will probably have it all sorted out by the end of this week. Probably by Thursday, but please keep your eyes open for large, spacious venues if you can and let me know if you see any that might work. Thank you all, you are the best!

Also, this weekend I will be doing a mini-tournament for any games that are there. Everyone please bring $2 for each event if you would like to enter. And let's give everyone a fair amount of tourney practice, so everyone should enter all the tournaments. If there are enough of our Brawl players there, then let's do a Brawl tourney. I know there will be SSF4 players there, so let's do that too. And a Melee one, etc. :) All of us should enter as many as we can to give everyone fair practice. Thanks guys. It will be really good practice for us. I'm going to start the fest at 1:00 this time, so everyone come over whenever you can. And remember: I NEED SYSTEMS AND TV'S! I only have 2 that I can use, probably one, so everyone please bring TV's!!!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Does anyone play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 here? I'm hooked and need some people who don't have their thumb in their *** to play in a squad with.

Davis I have never seen you once on your own minecraft server.

Where you is?
Lol Davis got on for literally 5 minutes last night and then left :(
I've been incredibly busy. Also, I'm still trying to get that website up and plugins to maximize your MineCraft playing experience :D

I had company over, so I got off because I didn't want to be rude. That's also why I was so distracted.

i need to buy a mixer so i can throw casual*** raves at peoples houses lol

also august do you have okamiden? its awesome :D
My friend has a mixer/turn table if that works.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol for all the parts with CashMooney (yep it's two o's), you might just want to say we're welcoming him to NM. He's a very good player but not one that people will travel out of their ways to play.

Now Taj and Axe tho.... Now we're in real business :D

Haha, lol. Thanks everyone for the support. I need to take care of some things this afternoon, but when I get back around 4:15 or so I am going to make a big update to the first post with rules and whatnot.

Also, Zach can you/Steven/anyone else who knows what they're talking about draw up the rules for SSF4, MvC3, and MK9 for me? Thanks a lot.

Does anyone play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 here? I'm hooked and need some people who don't have their thumb in their *** to play in a squad with.
On PC, right? If I could pick up the game for <10 I'd join you. And while I might not always have my thumb in my ***, I cant guarantee you that it'd make a difference.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Last time I was at one of them there NM hat tournies, it was because one of my hats was stolen. And then another hat got taken after I got there. >=(

Top Bottom