• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
die all of you
Accepted for truth.

Happy 4th everyone, if there's a fest I'm down, if anyone wants to come over and Smash I'm down, until Molly gets off of work (8,) at which point we'll be setting off some really cool fireworks.

I am in need of practice, all I've been practicing is technical **** and I'm afraid I've become the dumbest player alive.

Very likely.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
All right, Casey. Disregard my previous texts.

I just got back, and I plan to finish Paper Mario between now and 8 pm. Then I'll either head over to your house (if the fireworks sound sufficiently awesome and enough people are there (read: I'm insecure and unable to enjoy < 5 person smashfests)) or continue to another (probably N64) game.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
All right, Casey. Disregard my previous texts.

I just got back, and I plan to finish Paper Mario between now and 8 pm. Then I'll either head over to your house (if the fireworks sound sufficiently awesome and enough people are there (read: I'm insecure and unable to enjoy < 5 person smashfests)) or continue to another (probably N64) game.
Might I suggest the Croc games for your next game?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
'k

So Neil can probably host fests on the other days of the week. What time will you start, August? 1:00 maybe?

Haha...Melee face. I'll be there late after work, unless I get off early. Now THAT would be nice on my birthday. :p Probly between 5:30 and 9:00. I won't stay long if it's 9:00 though, eh...

I didn't get it until I saw the bolded letters. **** you, Steven.

Also, Happy Birthday, Erich.

Fest will probably start sometime between 12 and 2. I'll post in a little with an update.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
FFFFUUUU

Happy birthday, Erich!
and
Happy belated birthday, Steven!

I'll bring the gift of hardcore melee matches and a lost silver controller, respectively.

Top Bottom