• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Doesn't take much willpower to lurk the boards lol.

and yes, Neil and I played Brawl for like 3 hours after everyone (except Cody) left.

I'm the god of Settlers of Catan, let me tell you.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lmfao. He thought wool was a "hot commodity" OR he ... just wanted to **** some sheep --a

Zac, I'll **** you, it's no contest, I mean I hide victory point cards under my shirt so no one knows I'm about to win, and don't afraid of 7s.

The best part was when Molly and Stefan used a monopoly card and got ... 1 wheat.

Sweet, sweet, justice.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yes but I bet my bottom dollar I'm luckier with die rolls. Just ask the Dallas crew about the times we play Pirate Dice.

Get wrecked Shuz, Bwett, and Ice
hard name search

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
HI, BANJO HERE. I'M HERE TO TELL YOU

what's JT's address, Dekar? Just asking now so I'll know later. You can PM it to me.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
So David and I have been playing Catan almost every night since the fest because it's so addicting. We just got the first expansion and are setting up for 4 friends who are coming over. **** you casey for getting us hooked :p

Oh and don't forget casey, I'm still 2 and 0 against you in Catan.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Time to activate multiquote mode.

Also, they should make a melee minus. I would pay for that.
Melee is more technical than Brawl. By
an entirely logical extension,
hacking Melee is more technical than hacking Brawl.
[/sweeping yet factual generalization]
EDIT: Neil, do you know when you might start that Thursday fest?
Around noon.
Smashboards is depressing me. Someone text me if there is a fest yeah?
Wait, what?

EDIT: ****it, Nolan.

Last I checked, there aren't any babies in this community. So to answer your question, Nolan. No.
But as for around the country. I'm sure there are plenty of fans. I mean, they made a big budget movie out of the dumb series, so someone had to be interested.

Top Bottom