• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It's free, now compare to HoN ;P

Dota > both but that isn't free either
Actually any of the top tier players in LoL pay more than I did for HoN. Its a game where you pay in small payments in order to get good things.

Actually the majority of Dota pros have moved to HoN for 3 reasons.(they have said this multiple times.) Its a better game(engine and all), its more competitive, and there is more money to be made.

LoL is the worst of the Dota makes. It takes out an entire aspect of the game :/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Justin get HoN and play with me and the good part of the utah scene.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Hey New Mexico scene/social. Ima new here and am not new to offline but hope to get into the tourney (albeit vague and rare) scene sometime soon.

Also ron bell got arrested, lololololol.

tekkie

Smash Master
Hey New Mexico scene/social. Ima new here and am not new to offline but hope to get into the tourney (albeit vague and rare) scene sometime soon.

Also ron bell got arrested, lololololol.
finally we'll have a decent dk user

get hyped for july, man!

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Oh uh wow thanks for all the welcomes. Also I'm sort've too lazy to pm, XD but where exactly is this hype july tourney going to happen? Because if its way out of town then no for me :(

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Oh thats not too far. If I'm not able to make it then I'll try to make ones in the future but yeah I'm hyped for this. Thanks for the help.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
lol no I do live in ABQ. Mainly in the bernallio county but yeah not too far based on the directions. Now the next big hurdle is getting transportation.

Dekar173

Justice Man
lol no I do live in ABQ. Mainly in the bernallio county but yeah not too far based on the directions. Now the next big hurdle is getting transportation.
People here are great about giving out rides, take myself for instance (receiving) I'm worthless and don't have a car, and people are pretty willing to give me rides usually :O

Now, being that we're complete strangers to you may be the issue. First off, how old are you? o.O

Regardless of your age though, welcome to our scene, we finally have a good DK user!!!

@Banjo- lmao no that's not at you. I'd assume it was directed at people who post once then ... disappear. XD

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
People here are great about giving out rides, take myself for instance (receiving) I'm worthless and don't have a car, and people are pretty willing to give me rides usually :O

Now, being that we're complete strangers to you may be the issue. First off, how old are you? o.O

Regardless of your age though, welcome to our scene, we finally have a good DK user!!!

Ummm well I'm 17 years of age right now. Is that too young lol? The only thing that is iffy with me is that I am a dwarf so yeah. As I wrote the transportation post though I realized my friend would want to go to the tourney too and his bro could drive us maybe. But yeah I remember talking to you on AiB like last year through shoutouts so yeah.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Flash = Flashing lol I recognized your name but thought it may have been a coincidence too =P

Well, welcome to the real smash site!!11!1

I'll go ahead and pm you my address. I'm sure we'll be having random smashfests and stuff before then too, feel free to invite your friends to those too

Dekar173

Justice Man
Fest at JT's house starting now.

If you're bringing a PS3, bring something you can hook up to his giant TV in the living room.

If you're bringing a Wii, bring a ****ty CRT that won't lag. Neil just bring 2 TVs if you feel compelled to bring your trifecta (I know the last one will feel left out but that's a risk I'm willing to take).

If you're bringing an Xbox, you're not invited :)

P.S. Don't eat before coming, I want to go to Smith's and pick up hotdogs so we can grill them or something like carnivorous gods.

P.P.S. Flash feel free to come if you want :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude that Ginger movie was way effed up!!! I would have never let them even have a side area to escape thru!!! Thats what walls/fences are for haha

Top Bottom