• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
So I bought mario party 5 and 6.... anyone want to party?
Hell yeah. I'm a big fan of Mario Party games. Except for 4 and 8. Bring them to the fest today.

As for Nolan's place, just give me an address and I can Google Map it.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
*posting while registering for classes online at UNM orientation*

Josh, it's even funnier that you live closer to Nolan's house than mine, yet you show up to all my fests and none of his.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
To be perfectly honest...and I didn't want to say it...Nolan's at a bad part of town, and well...my folks would be worried sick if I were to go there.

Dekar173

Justice Man
To be perfectly honest...and I didn't want to say it...Nolan's at a bad part of town, and well...my folks would be worried sick if I were to go there.
No, it's not. lmfao. It's inside a house, in a neighborhood where people are constantly walking their dogs.

It's not dangerous, I think you're just making excuses because you don't want to bother asking :O

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Well, my folks think it's a really sketchy area, and thus they won't take me over there. I'd be able to come over once I'm able to drive though.
or if someone picked me up.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Then I'll post it. His neighbors are white and in turn makes them 25% less likely to commit a crime. However they are more likely to commit white collar crimes as big corporate execs and that will only hurt you in a way that is less immediate and seems less dire.

As well they cannot play basketball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVLgx_uiAXU

On that note, Nolans racist comment falls short of insulting when compared to others like this one. (Equally funny though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=bNx73N3_qr8&feature=related

On behalf of the white community I forgive you Nolan. So there Paul, feel better now? :p

DLC characters don't sound too cool. What is the community going to decide? I figure Mu will be tourney legal considering she's on every console version of the game, and the scene isn't dominated by arcades. But DLC...

Still, Makoto is cute, so everyone wins, I guess.

No fest here, probably.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
i could hold a fest today. but i would close it down at eleven or so. neil is actually here.

and omg, there are so many racist and sexist jokes in the smash community, when i make one it's a big deal. INTERNETS LOL

Top Bottom