• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Good people.

Ok so-

Next weekend is a fest at my place, starting on Thursday. Tim will be here, and El Paso should be in for a couple nights. Everyone's welcome to stay at my place, hang out, and crash if they have to.

What I require of you-

a TV if possible (Neil, in your case, I require 3).
Wii/Gamecube/PS3/anything ever
try and bring an extra controller if you can (for the tourney on saturday, I intend on bringing along some newer people, or at least hope to)
a taste for hotdogs and brats

Also bring KY jelly.
I won't be there until friday afternoon, Seeing as I work late thursday and early friday.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Holy crap, Neil. I just saw you on AIM for like two seconds. You never log in it seems.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

vs

:/ don't ask why void is ulting creeps. or why he is doing double soulscream over ep. :/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
that LoL skin is terrible, stop making everything biased. people like different games, omg.
tbh, I just googled LoL. I just want you guys to come over to HoN so you can play with me and the utah scene.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I don't wanna download HoN but I'll play sum dota with utah! Once I get around to buying it. :p

walker, cory has your 2gig minisd.

i wanna hold a smashfest saturday since I fell asleep after work today :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't wanna download HoN but I'll play sum dota with utah! Once I get around to buying it. :p

walker, cory has your 2gig minisd.

i wanna hold a smashfest saturday since I fell asleep after work today :p
Dekar is getting HoN too :D

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I won't be able to get to anything this weekend. I'm in the process of getting over my sickness.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
oh my god
another infamous banjo has been pulled

1:23 AM lordsliraobe: talk melee to me

1:23 AM Banjo2553: Sacred Combo
1:23 AM Banjo2553: Triple Knee

1:23 AM lordsliraobe: you would be really bad at phone sex

1:24 AM Banjo2553: well, at least I wouldn't get hearing aids
1:24 AM Banjo2553: ... >_>

Dekar173

Justice Man
Well it just depends-

Lothar's in Dota always gave SF an agi gain, as well as damage, and then the ability to invis (channeling never interrupted invis).

Blink, on the other hand, though faster and with higher range (as well as lacking anything to truly counter it) left SF visible and therefore vulnerable for the 2 seconds that he's channeling. This is about as much time as it would take to kill SF, as he's got very low HP, not to mention the fact that once he's stunned, his ult has been wasted.

HoN may be different, but in Dota blink isn't really something you want for SF unless if you've got extra initiators on top of yourself.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well it just depends-

Lothar's in Dota always gave SF an agi gain, as well as damage, and then the ability to invis (channeling never interrupted invis).

Blink, on the other hand, though faster and with higher range (as well as lacking anything to truly counter it) left SF visible and therefore vulnerable for the 2 seconds that he's channeling. This is about as much time as it would take to kill SF, as he's got very low HP, not to mention the fact that once he's stunned, his ult has been wasted.

HoN may be different, but in Dota blink isn't really something you want for SF unless if you've got extra initiators on top of yourself.
His channel is 1 second. O:

The most important part about blink is that it is truly uncounterable. Which is why its better :p

Lothars in HoN gives attack speed, agi gain(i think), and damage as well as the invis.

It's just that Blink synergizes with so many more line ups than lothars. One stun and someone is dead. That ult is so powerful when at 0 range.

When do you get HoN? O:

EDIT:
Btw, that match I posted is my all time favorite match. It's just amazing. Keeper is considered one of the absolute worst characters in HoN. Yet he is doing a **** good job. There isn't bad play from either team. It's just empr doing a better job. Both teams did amazing.

Top Bottom