• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
happy birthday erich and steven! july june birthdays are the best
fixed man.

Happy respective birthdays guys, Erich may you have sex with strippers or whatever it is you wish to do on this day.

When was Steven's birthday? I hope he had sex with strippers, whenever it was.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. :) And a good late birthday to you as well Steven!

I work today, however, so I do not think I will be coming over today Neil. I need to go to bed early soon so that I can recover some sleep for waking up so early, haha. Maybe if I get off early, maybe.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Neil's not even at home right now, so I dunno what's going on. (Yes, I went out and checked.)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Again, 7 in the morning lol.

The last 3 or 4 hours were playing Catan though, but that was fun as hell.
Good people.

Ok so-

Next weekend is a fest at my place, starting on Thursday. Tim will be here, and El Paso should be in for a couple nights. Everyone's welcome to stay at my place, hang out, and crash if they have to.

What I require of you-

a TV if possible (Neil, in your case, I require 3).
Wii/Gamecube/PS3/anything ever
try and bring an extra controller if you can (for the tourney on saturday, I intend on bringing along some newer people, or at least hope to)
a taste for hotdogs and brats

Also bring KY jelly.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
No, lewis did though. But he had a sheep port right there and good numbers for it. it wa a slow moving start that paid off towards the end. He had his other settlement build off for everything else.

Oh yeah, playing that game with the numbers down in the correct order is ****ing hard as ****. Everything becomes a scarce resource at that point because no one area is actully good or trully favorable. **** you Settlers for being such a well versed and always different board game :p

Getting the knights and cities expansion here soon.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I haven't played either of the expansions yet. I want to try them both though. David is going to be picking up Cities later, I may pick up seafarers just to try it. Apparently you can combine and play both at once. but I'm only assuming that would make the game last waaay too long.

Arms

Smash Rookie
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I wanted a fest today really really bad

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice

Well, I'm at a loss of words. I guess all I can say is that I'm sorry to everyone that wanted a fest, and I owe apologies more so to Josh.

Perhaps I should explain. I played Settlers of Catan with Lewis and the twins until 7 in the morning today (following a whole Wednesday night of melee). Coincidentally, Mom woke up and took me to a dentist appointment that I completely forgot about. I felt exhausted and groggy at 9 am that I just crashed and woke up now. I'm guessing I slept through the phone calls and the doorbell.

Top Bottom