• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
decent sized tv... maybe 25-30"
it still works but it's pretty old which means it's heavy as hell so bringing it around to smashfests/tourneys is a no go...

if you want it though it's yours tekkie

tekkie

Smash Master
decent sized tv... maybe 25-30"
it still works but it's pretty old which means it's heavy as hell so bringing it around to smashfests/tourneys is a no go...

if you want it though it's yours tekkie
uh is it a console tv or something? do you have a picture or something?

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
i just got a killer deal on a high def sony t.v.
it's just taking up room and everyone else in my family already has nicer tv's

my mom was going to drop it off at the dump but i wanted to check if anyone here wanted it

how do you want to pick it up? again i'm gonna stress how **** heavy this b...tard is so carrying it around won't be easy

tekkie

Smash Master
i just got a killer deal on a high def sony t.v.
it's just taking up room and everyone else in my family already has nicer tv's

my mom was going to drop it off at the dump but i wanted to check if anyone here wanted it

how do you want to pick it up? again i'm gonna stress how **** heavy this b...tard is so carrying it around won't be easy
well i don't plan on walking anywhere with it. i'll work that part out.

edit: can you pm me your address and when would i be able to come by?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Everett, welcome back :) I officially accept your moneymatch, by the way.

I'll host one more smashfest sometime this week. Vote for your preferred day of the week (Monday through Thursday). I want to welcome Everett, take care of the moneymatch, record a few last matches, and finally return lots of missing items to you people:

1. Orange/Yellow keyring with a Wal-Mart key and "35R" car keys
2. Some type of PS3 power cables
3. A pair of neon sunglasses
4. A black Transi backpack with a "Fighting Stick 3" (USB cable)
5. ZMan's Wii input cables
6. A black GCN controller with a good grip

Lastly, check out my comprehensive shoutouts.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'd like for the fest to be at Monday or Wednesday. Tuesday I'm gonna be getting my H1N1 vaccine shot, so I may be tired the rest of that day.

EDIT: Yes, I'm gonna be there this time. >_>

EDIT 2: Holy **** guys, Metroid Prime Trilogy is 20 bucks at Best Buy. Check it.

Hmmm...I have work tomorrow in the evening. Tomorrow's alright I guess, but Tuesday would be much better for me, as long as you start it early enough. Also, I'm looking forward to the next legitimate tournament. That last one was way too much fun. We can even do mini-tournaments at fests too.

tekkie

Smash Master
need more metaknight practice. fest sometime this week would be awesome but not tuesday would be best.

also i'd need a ride etc. <3 everyone on the west side/zman

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Welcome Back Everett!

Black gc controller is most likely mine unless Zman did drop one off there recently...
It's been there for awhile right neil?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
**** I HAVE THAT'S NOT MINE

black modded gc controller -nolans
set of new-looking wii composite cables
squigly set of wii composite cables
remake copy- august

**** THAT'S MINE BUT I DON'T HAVE

wii composite cables that are labeled w/painters tape

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Winterfest is a mess of upset, glad I didn't go ><
1: M2k(meta)
2: Seibrik(meta/ddd)
3: Co18(ddd)
4: Ultimate Razer(snake)
5: Lee (meta/lucario)
5: Gnes(diddy)
7: Ally(snake)
7: HRNut(snake)

M2K winning is an upset?

Lol at Ally though. He needs more MK.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Yeah, I saw. I figure this came about after C3, where ally got destroyed by M2K.

MK is still >>> the cast. How much more proof do people need?

tekkie

Smash Master
i'd need a ride etc. <3 everyone on the west side/zman
and uh twister this might have some effect on my plans to get the tv today. if i can't get a ride there then i can maybe come by today but i'm not sure how i'd be able to both get the tv and go to the fest.

oh and the ally thing: great to hear that the last top-ranking non-metaknight user is abandoning not-metaknight. if ally can't win with snake, no one can.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Xyro's ruleset for WHOBO 2 will have something of a ruleset for MK play-

ALL METAKNIGHTs that enter a match will be under the LGL rule. Metaknights are allowed to grab the ledge a TOTAL of 40 times PER MATCH. The numbers can be viewed AFTER a match on the results screen. If you exceed the limit even by a single ledge grab you will lose your entire SET or match( the TO will decide). However, this rule can be ignored if BOTH players agree.

MetaKnight Stage Rule: If Player A (Meta Knight) wins first game and gets CP'd to Halberd (a CP stage), then he can stay Meta Knight. But if he loses, he can only stay Meta Knight if he CPs a starter/neutral stage. If he CP's a CP stage, then after opponent changes character (or stays) Player A has to switch off of Meta Knight.

tl;dr (learn to read for ****s sake) MK can only counterpick neutrals, and they're the only ones with a planking ruleset.

Lol ><

It's both bad and good, bad the way he's going about it, but good that it's being addressed on a level aside from "ban only"

dunno how it'll turn out, but we'll see :o

tw1n

Smash Champion
Fun fest =] Even tho by the time we showed up everyone else left hahaha.

I had so much fun doing those doubls tho =]

"I GOTTA PEE!!!"

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
SSB is on virtual console for anyone that cares...
Yep. I've been wanting to play it for a long time. What's worse is that I had 1000 points in reserve, but it was for Cave Story. I ended up spending them because no Cave Story = sad Banjo.

Now I'm gonna have to wait until I have a Wii Points Card again before I can grab it. I just hope the controls are better/fixed from the WAD'd version.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Zach- yeah frequent visits are awesome. when i come back you need to plan a tourney or something when i mark a date. =]

Nolan- I know i miss you too babe. Our matches were sexy.

Neil- im not out of the smash scene, maybe in new mexico for a bit but I'll be back. My Toonlink has gotten way better..too bad I cant try him out on any of you! haha :D

Top Bottom