• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Oh... I forgot. I'm sick. Well, I'm mostly over my cold, but I still have a terrible cough, and I'm probably still contagous... SO. I don't think I'll hold a fest... Or attend one... Unless convinced otherwise.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Oh... I forgot. I'm sick. Well, I'm mostly over my cold, but I still have a terrible cough, and I'm probably still contagous... SO. I don't think I'll hold a fest... Or attend one... Unless convinced otherwise.
Nolan provides free food and I will play some BB and melee with you enough?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I've been keeping up with the posts, but I never got around to replying because this was the last week to ensure my college applications were all fine and dandy. I'll post comprehensive shoutouts in the results thread soon, all right? Also, there will be a smashfest at my house this weekend, read on for further details.
Brawl crews? **** that. Let's get some manly melee crews up in this ****.
Never has there been a full NM vs OOS melee crew battle that happened in our home state. EVER.
good job neil getting 2nd and good job to 3-5 for being decent i guess lol
Heh...thanks. Although I would have gotten first against light had you been there cheering me on you sexy ***** ;)
Great tournament. I had fun.

Everyone was extremely positive and friendly (minus Darklink), so I appreciate that. It was good seeing so many familiar faces. It was also nice seeing everyone from El Paseo again. I love you guys. Rock on (I might do shoutouts later).
EMPHASIS for a certain hidden implication
HOLY ****ING *** *****ER **** ****. THIS IS REAL THIS IS NOT FAKE...... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbg25m_zelda-movie-the-hero-of-time_shortfilms
Kevin, you're so black :p Seriously though, I'll watch it this weekend.
My epic post count was ruinied :(
It's okay, Kyle; you're not alone. For my epic home run contest distance will never happen in the first place :(
another notch in the "ic's are hilariously broken" chain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FLQllWySQg
meh. that's not interesting.
Now THIS is interesting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qwKHr-5wyk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KKQntY2wBE
Hey just so you guys know, Everett gets back in five days, on Saturday I believe. I cannot hold a fest that day, as I will be busy with family and work stuff, but does someone want to hold a fest as a sort of welcome? That'd be freakin' sweet. :)
I return on sunday silly.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE THE FEST PEOPLE? SATURDAY OR SUNDAY? AND WHAT TIME EXACTLY DO YOU GET BACK EVERETT? IF IT'S REALLY LATE I COULD DO MONDAY (THAT'S PREFERRED FOR ME).
I can hold a fest around 1:30-2 tomorrow if people want it. I also have 75 swipes to use at lapo by saturday afternoon so i can get a **** load of food/drinks. I just picked up some cases of red bull and chocolate milk o.o
I'll be there fairly late (around 5 pm), and I'll try my best to bring stuff.
I'm stationed in Washington until 2013. :(
I'm saddened. Extremely. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to reinvent political theory and become a US president with a 100% approval rating worldwide and end the concept of war with any military operations, so that people like you don't have to be separated from the smash scene for 3 whole god**** years.
Hey guys guys that's really easy i can do that in no time!!!11!1!!11!11!!11!!!1111!1

Psh, Neil should hold a fest today then. Mhmm. And then, miraculously, there should be another one tomorrow held by someone else, preferably by Cottonwood Mall. ;)

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I'm leaving to visit family for a week this Sunday, so I'd like to attend a fest before I leave...

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So if anyone is interested in my fest, it's going to start around 1:30. Text/Call me if you're interested because I want to know if it's actually going to happen.

kay so fest is starting now. My mom threw her back out so I told her I'd help her with some house stuff at 3:30 so i'm going to leave for an hour and come back.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Sinz. Make sure to ask your family. Monday I'm open between about 4 to 6. So Kyle and I can do the magic show then if you wish. Other then that I'm pretty busy all monday and I work Tues. and Wed. night. Then I leave for Denver on XMas Eve.

Or if they're open Tues. or Wed. morning that works too.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing Neil can hold a fest today. I may come a little late though, but I'd still like to attend. :)

Arms

Smash Rookie
I disagree, Tonight is my last night in town, hold the fest tonight neil

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Those pikachus stretched out this page display so much that I need to scroll just to see my avatar :(

EDIT: If you read my post before I edited it, never mind. Ignore what I originally said.
I AM HAVING A FEST TODAY. COME OVER AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
If someone wants to pick me up, I can go to the fest... Otherwise, I might be able to come by at around 10pm.

tekkie

Smash Master
i am in the same boat.

edit: if anyone from the west side can give me a ride at any point today call me at 8981140 ask for niall not tekkie lol

Top Bottom