• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Overgames

Smash Rookie

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I haven't tried it alone, but I imagine one player SMBWii is easy as ****. The game hands out 1ups like candy.

However, it gets ridiculous in 4-player, especially the later levels. You can't play patiently or you will get ground-pounded into death, thrown to death, or crushed to death.

Like Casey and mutha****in gkirbz said, it's the most fun you can have with 4 people.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
FIXED. HOLY FUKKING CORN ***** ON A SANDWICH I FUKKING HATE SNAKE
Besides the forced attempt at innovative expletives, this reminds me of MaNg0.

You can't play patiently or you will get ground-pounded into death, thrown to death, or crushed to death.
What? Did I read that right? A game that punishes camping? Blasphemy

In other news, as of today, my Mom finally understands the word "sandbagging."

T_T

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
LoL. Sounds like a table filled with bowls of fail.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Finals on the 12th :ugh:

I get back on the 21st fyi for winter break.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
About the tournament...are we gonna bring capture cards? I'd like to get at least some of these matches recorded.

tekkie

Smash Master
About the tournament...are we gonna bring capture cards? I'd like to get at least some of these matches recorded.
if we can get people to accept infinite replay hacks then we can just record them to SD cards and record them whenever.

also what the hell was up with the system update thing that came with new super mario bros? that was crap.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
if we can get people to accept infinite replay hacks then we can just record them to SD cards and record them whenever.

also what the hell was up with the system update thing that came with new super mario bros? that was crap.
lol dont use it, just load it with gecko ^^; otherwise ull get bricked

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet

Well, there's also the issue of getting Melee and possibly BlazBlue and Tekken 6 recorded.
Also, next smashfest I go to, I want to try up Brawl+ if anyone is willing to bring it along. >_>

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
I can bring recording **** for the tourney. So can Overgames. Yes I'm nominating you *****.

Also it's just gonna be me coming from Vegas, I believe they are going to oxnard that weekend. (Cali tourney) But I'm coming back to Colorado that weekend, so yeah.I'm gonna prolly drive from Vegas through Arizona to NM, and then back to CO :)

Also Nolan I don't understand your post

Top Bottom