• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ah I see. Well if thats the case I'm the most advanced brawl player in the world!!! Next to Neil... He's pretty lonely and his fingers are fast <.< >.> <.<

So I may be down for some BWW later. It really depends on the homework scenario. I'm on UNM till noon today (I know... thats only 45 minutes) but if anyone wants to meet up then text me. 977-7914

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Good gameplay...
All right, that song and every other facet of DKC2 including its amazing gameplay are proof enough that DKC2 is the greatest game of all time. What more do you people want?

That was ridiculously awesome. Hakumen parts were the best.

A decent current-gen sequel.
(although this also goes for Starfox and Kirby)
Sadly it'll never happen.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
You guys are all Scrubs because you aren't twins and you can't beat me in a fight. Anyone who wishes to attest to this that doesn't go by Tw1n is welcome to challenge the system :p

Oh and your guys' game music is pretty legit, but Parappa the Rappa had the best game music ever (yeah I said it :p)

Dekar173

Justice Man
That Mario RPG song gets me too. Made me break out the old emulator, you son of a ***** XD

@Banjo- Earthbound should have been called "RPG of Justice"

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hmmm.... technically it would be considered down to one ;)

We should hold an early december tournament. I can try to convince some of AZ to come over =]

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hmmm.... technically it would be considered down to one ;)

We should hold an early december tournament. I can try to convince some of AZ to come over =]
I could probably get some Utah. :/

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ok... now we need a venue and a set time. The earlier in december the better I think. Because in the middle is finals, and after that many people start planning for vacation. So ya.

Shall we host a tournament =]

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Procrastination is like masturbation, it's all fun and games until you realize you're just screwing yourself.

But then again I'm sure I told you of the last second paper I did for that class (did it during the class period it was due and still pulled out an awesome grade lol).

A tourney we shall host then!

Melee and Brawl.

Where could the possible venue be that will be free?

I can provide housing.

<3 Sinz
<3 Bryce

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
That was ridiculously awesome. Hakumen parts were the best.
I agree with this.

hey new mexico, when is your guys next tournament? I was thinking about driving up to one, so just let me know!! :)
Good question. We have a major tourney in February, but nothing even small planned until then :(

Nolan, if you aren't up for smash today, could I at least come over and get my wii back for a little? I want to practice the new ICs at.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Sweet, we're planning an early December tournament? Once we get the details going, I'll probably try to get some FL guys over.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
FL as in Florida!? Wow lol. I'll text HUngrybox and tell him to get over here then :p
haha yeah right that would be hard to convince him to do.

Maybe we should do it after finals though at UNM. because it's the end of the school year for everyone and we'll all have projects, presentations, and finals to work on then.

What's some good ideas for venues?

If we get the smash club going right now what are the odds of us using a Sub room (which would be good because parking food and area to play would be settled)

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Sure walker, it's your wii. Don't hesitate to want it back.

Turned in paper, i'm up for drunken tired smash. Steven is coming now, so, um, go. I have to go do something at six, if you guys are still up to play you're more then welcome to stay in the dorm.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
elk jerky is ****ing amazing

in terms of big venues, there's the convention center (but you need to draw some bigass nmbers to rent out) howard johnson, and active (not very big). some of you bastages go to church, talk to them about using their centers for a venue

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Procrastination is like masturbation, it's all fun and games until you realize you're just screwing yourself.
I've never heard this, so QUOTED FOR GREAT [dekar's voice]JUSTICE.[/dekar's voice]

Listen up people. How about an ULTIMATE smashfest this Saturday on Halloween? It's on Halloween for 4 reasons:

1. You guys are too old to be running around getting candy
2. You guys are too young to be having sex with women at halloween parties
3. My parents will be out of town for a whole week, starting this friday
4. Daylight savings time will be sunday morning, so we can "gain" an hour of smashing

Sounds good, right? The only issue is that one of us will have to be smashing near the front door and continuously answer the door and give those young innocent souls some candy We'll have the twinz show those young innocent souls a magic trick.

Besides, this world needs houses that trick instead of treat.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'll be there at 3 but I cant miss my last class today >.>

David actualluy said (and was very hesitant) that my Brawl playing has actually seemed to help me when playing melee lol. Mindgames. And yes sinz, you called it
Told ya so. :p You just have to stay on top of your tech skill.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
halloween fest sounds legit. ive never been to keen on halloween (besides the candy). i don't like scary movies, im too lazy to dress up, and im always afraid that if i go to a haunted house something will sneak up on me and ill try to punch it when it grabs me.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I've never heard this, so QUOTED FOR GREAT [dekar's voice]JUSTICE.[/dekar's voice]

Listen up people. How about an ULTIMATE smashfest this Saturday on Halloween? I'ts on Halloween for 4 reasons:

1. You guys are too old to be running around getting candy
2. You guys are too young to be having sex with women at halloween parties
3. My parents will be out of town for a whole week, starting this friday
4. Daylight savings time will be sunday morning, so we can "gain" an hour of smashing

Sounds good, right? The only issue is that one of us will have to be smashing near the front door and continuously answer the door and give those young innocent souls some candy We'll have the twinz show those young innocent souls a magic trick.

Besides, this world needs houses that trick instead of treat.
At your place? Oh shoot I want to go so bad.

Top Bottom