• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
then go, banjo! i could give ya a lift if you needed it
Well, there's the issue of my parents not wanting me to go because they're afraid of me getting the H1N1 flu. Bleh.

EDIT: I guess they'll let me go if they're assured that none of you have flu symptoms. >_>

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Josh, I'm a licensed doctor in the United States. Based on my thorough medical investigation of this smashing demographic, none of the members of this specific population show any signs of contracting H1N1, except for possibly Nolan and Everett.

However, I doubt either of them will show up to the fest (it would be especially awesome if Everett managed to show up, considering he's in Utah right now). I promise you, the chances of you getting H1N1 are about equal to you JV 5 stocking me in melee with MLG rules with no extraneous shenanigans ;)

Sarcasm aside, your parents seem REALLY strict and overprotective :( I'm sorry...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Josh, I'm a licensed doctor in the United States. Based on my thorough medical investigation of this smashing demographic, none of the members of this specific population show any signs of contracting H1N1, except for possibly Nolan and Everett.

However, I doubt either of them will show up to the fest (it would be especially awesome if Everett managed to show up, considering he's in Utah right now). I promise you, the chances of you getting H1N1 are about equal to you JV 5 stocking me in melee with MLG rules with no extraneous shenanigans ;)

Sarcasm aside, your parents seem REALLY strict and overprotective :( I'm sorry...
Already had it. :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Sinz you should change the NM thread name off of the suck part lol.

And thanks, I play David almost every night, so it makes for good time to work on tech skills. I still play melee more than Brawl.

I would be down for a fest but nooooooo despite my reasoning with my boss and making an agreement he still scheduled me to close manager on Halloween. So alas no fest for me :( Unless maybe after but then I'd have no means of getting there :(

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I think we're going to keep getting one word responses from Everett until someone points out how cool he is for sidestepping the 10 character minimum.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Everett, looking back at the years I've spent with you, I've finally realized that you are so cool - especially because you are able to do things that nobody else could ever come close to doing.

You're the only NM smasher I know to moonwalk knee edge cancel knee a marth on fountain dreams. THE ONLY ONE.

You're the only NM smasher I know to not be mormon and go to a mormon school.

You're the only NM smasher I know to have had a girlfriend, who, upon texting you, forces you to drop whatever you're doing and go.

You're the only NM smasher I know to have acted in Sweeney Todd AND have an unhealthy obsession with Andy Samberg while maintaining a bicurious orientation instead of instantly converting into a flaming homosexual.

You're the only NM smasher I know who can dodge the 10 character limit.

God damn, Everett, you are so cool.

This isn't sarcasm, I'm just gay for Everett.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Everett, looking back at the years I've spent with you, I've finally realized that you are so cool - especially because you are able to do things that nobody else could ever come close to doing.

You're the only NM smasher I know to moonwalk knee edge cancel knee a marth on fountain dreams. THE ONLY ONE.

You're the only NM smasher I know to not be mormon and go to a mormon school.

You're the only NM smasher I know to have had a girlfriend, who, upon texting you, forces you to drop whatever you're doing and go.

You're the only NM smasher I know to have acted in Sweeney Todd AND have an unhealthy obsession with Andy Samberg while maintaining a bicurious orientation instead of instantly converting into a flaming homosexual.

You're the only NM smasher I know who can dodge the 10 character limit.

God damn, Everett, you are so cool.

This isn't sarcasm, I'm just gay for Everett.
Jus tice

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Sinz IS a sexy beast.

I heard you guys might be holding a huge tourney in December! Awesome.

If you set a date for after finals (I think mine are around the 15th), not only will I DRIVE some of Utah down....but I will do something that will be disclosed on a later date, once I figure out what to do...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Neil said:
Ok bro seriously have you ever stopped and even spoken with david???

And Sinz was the first one to severly utterly manhandle me in smash and show me just how bad I really was (something I have worked hard to get him back for all these years later... :p).

Sinz held a movie night for everyone online.
Which if you're going to do more let me know k :D

Sinz is a better beatboxer than the guy in Dekars video (who is pretty d*** good for anyone who hasn't watched it yet).

Sinz has the world record for taking the most virginities all while still maintaining his own
without hacks, AR, gameshark, or assistance of any kind

Sinz wore mascara and eyeliner and still was manly
not really but we heart you anyways

I met Sinz family and did a magic show for them. It was fun. Is this significant to how cool Sinz is? Not really. But right now he is easily in our top 3 fans
possibly fighting for the number 1 slot, but not sure yet

Sinz took my virginity and he took yours too. if you're thinking "That's impossible I lost my virginity to this person" then you are dead wrong
unless you're Neil, then you're still a virgin, but it's ok

Sinz beat Forward in a money match
don't you just love the random spoiler tags? Dookie

if you can read this you don't need glasses

Dekar173

Justice Man
Sinz IS a sexy beast.

I heard you guys might be holding a huge tourney in December! Awesome.

If you set a date for after finals (I think mine are around the 15th), not only will I DRIVE some of Utah down....but I will do something that will be disclosed on a later date, once I figure out what to do...
You will stay in Abq. the night of the tourney, having an awesome time?!?!?!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I would unquestionably go to the Halloween fest.

Alsso, I'm disappointed in you not putting the game in one of those spoiler tags.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
OH YEAH.

Neil, you gotta get your Star Fox Assault game ready when/if I come over. That'll probably be the first thing I'll want to play. Four players would be awesome too, but yeah.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
You will stay in Abq. the night of the tourney, having an awesome time?!?!?!
Well, that's always a given, since I'll be hangin with all of NM (especially with you, Dekar, and the Twins, since I didn't talk to them in AZ, and they're all tight with Utah cept me...).

But I was thinking of something like a gift or a dare, something that would force you to make it after finals cause you would want a fabulous gift or see me embaress myself in front of everyone.

But a party with NM is a party anyway!!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
@Zack A clean appearance is a definite plus. Also, try looking into the want ads.

Meh..finding a job right now is an absolute pain because of the stupid economy.

@Everett: All I need is your contact number. It's just for applications and my resume.

Top Bottom