• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ok then we shall host a true tournament for NM. Brawl and Melee. Even if we must do a smaller halls of Havok hahaha. We can find a venue I'm sure

tw1n

Smash Champion
Or someones house. The only there is the issue of new people... hmm...
What about an outdoors one. Like try setting one up at a park. All we need are tables, exantion cords (alot of those) and some powerstrips with set ups and blam. Done! May be iffy.tricky due to weather but still.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Free. HAH. The problem is, we don't have a big enough scene to generate the venue fee needed to cover like a conference room at the sub or any hotels. That ****'s expensive. We can try churches, but that might be iffy.
So does that mean the smash club is a no go. I thought the whole point of it was to get free venues at unm.

Dekar173

Justice Man
So does that mean the smash club is a no go. I thought the whole point of it was to get free venues at unm.
They're just talking about right now :p Once we have a Smash Club, the SUB will be a free venue, both for fests as well as for tourneys and stuff. Just gotta keep it on the DL (my ebonics just leveled up) about having the pot as a prize.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Since its been asked for I'll hold a fest from two to six, but I'm supposed to be doing homework this weekend so obvs this wont go as late as usual. You guys can move/stay in the study room after six.

We never got the car.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I can host something all day going into however late tomorrow... But I don't want to hear johns about not showing up because I live on the West side. Myself and the rest of us over here always end up driving up to Neil's or Nolan's or wherever. Stop sucking ****. Carpool if you have to.

There. Fest at my place. Come over whenever you want. Bring TVs and Wiis and all that ****.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Since its been asked for I'll hold a fest from two to six, but I'm supposed to be doing homework this weekend so obvs this wont go as late as usual. You guys can move/stay in the study room after six.

We never got the car.
Thats really :(
I lost the game when typing this

Also, I'll be over around 2.

I can host something all day going into however late tomorrow... But I don't want to hear johns about not showing up because I live on the West side. Myself and the rest of us over here always end up driving up to Neil's or Nolan's or wherever. Stop sucking ****. Carpool if you have to.

There. Fest at my place. Come over whenever you want. Bring TVs and Wiis and all that ****.
I can't come over. I could catch the bus, but I have 8am class tomorrow, so I'd have to find a ride home really early (I have to prepare a speech)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Not johns. I can't afford to miss a public speaking class, since it's a 4 hour per class 11 class term..... and I'm already going to miss one when I get my wisdom teeth extracted in 2 weeks.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I was going to get one going on Sunday August.

I don't get into Alb. until around 6 I would be willing to drive out to your place if you are holding one that night.

Will need instructions on how to get there though,.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
You'll be in at 6 tonight or tomorrow? Because now, I don't even feel like hosting a fest anymore...

Everyone, post or call me if you want to come over.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Man I would be so down with a smashfest tomorrow, preferably afternoon/evening/night. I'll even play Brawl. I just want to play some smash.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
So be it. I'll host a fest tomorrow. I can't go anywhere this weekend unless I get a ride, so I would like to have you guys over. Especially since it's not often that I can hold a fest.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
I'll go. I don't have a mobile tv but I can bring a GC with a copy of Melee. Also, can you PM me your address so I can google it?

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Ok, I changed my mind... Mini fest today. Those of you leaving from Nolan's dorm can head over here if you care to.

August, what's your number? I don't ever remember it...I swear I'm going to put in my phone this time, haha. I might come over for just a small amount of time right now, but it won't be for very long...I have errands to run (looking for a job, dang it). I really do need a job, very badly now. Especially with the financial situation my family is in at the moment...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Bah. Stupid work! Won't be able to make it to the fest.
I **** at mario 3! My current timed record is 17 minutes!

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Yeah, come anytime. Fest will probably go really late. I'd just prefer if people didn't spend the night. I've probably posted it a dozen times, but for those who might want to stop by:

number 847-909-2726
address 9323 drolet dr nw

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Let me know when you guys get a Melee tournament set up. I've been itching for some Melee action. :D

(Um...I didn't come to the recent fests because apparently my parents want me to get the H1N1 vaccine before I go out anywhere. Plus I want to go to a fest at Neil's. >.>)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
So I'm making a combo of really good Melee players who are still in high school and was wondering if you guys could tell me if you had any of those.

Or if you know about some others that are in another state or region then those too.

People who are already in: Hax$, Mango, Jman, connor, colbol, pewpewu, Sfat, hungrybox, Armada, Linguini, Calle W, Twitch, Llod, Unknown522, Raynex, Lucky, Lite, Tai, Strongbad, L, Brawlpro

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So I'm making a combo of really good Melee players who are still in high school and was wondering if you guys could tell me if you had any of those.

Or if you know about some others that are in another state or region then those too.

People who are already in: Hax$, Mango, Jman, connor, colbol, pewpewu, Sfat, hungrybox, Armada, Linguini, Calle W, Twitch, Llod, Unknown522, Raynex, Lucky, Lite, Tai, Strongbad, L, Brawlpro
Sliraobe God is still in High School. We can record him doing some ****.

Top Bottom