• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
No chance for me and kyle =[

Tekkie. There should be a fest thursday if you can make it. It'll be on the westside =]

Bah I need to smash!!! I am actually getting bored enough I'm playing my girlfriend. She plays peach and in every match she gets either 2 stichfaces or a omb omb! WTF!!!! She doesnt even understand the rarity in it lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz is only really open on Thursday =[ So try making it. But again its his call completely on what happens
Friday would be better for me actually, but I think you said you had to work that day. :I

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya I work friday =[ The only days I'm off are Thursday and Saturday. I'm also open Tuesday morning before 4 if you are up for anything

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
9323 Drolet Dr NW; 87114

You guys can come over whenever, but I probably wont be up until after 12, or even as late as 2. Just give me a ring if/when you're coming.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
District 9 was worth the full movie price. Honestly, it's gritty, didfferent, and cool. It came out of no where, and for having a novice main actor and director, it managed to surprise to a bannable level. See it.

Ponyo we are going to see soon...although Inglourious Basterds might (will) take priority.

Also, I agree with Zman...Nintendo vs anything would be kickass, and there needs to be more Shonen Jump, especially a Shonen Jump vs. Jump Superstars is pro, and Luffy is kickass.

tekkie

Smash Master
Way too bright. Rachel is too dark a character for this.

What are the big cross streets? I know I can get there (unless the buses are gay), but I don't remember the relevant cross streets.
It's very close to Paseo and Golf Course (slightly north). If you can get on route 157 it's right on the way.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It's very close to Paseo and Golf Course (slightly north). If you can get on route 157 it's right on the way.
Thanks. I know that the 157 goes there, but some of the buses don't run up that far on sundays. I tried getting to Dekars on a sunday for the weeklong fest, but it wouldn't go past montgomery because it was sunday. /ghey

EDIT: I check the bus schedule. The 157 doesn't go up there on sunday.......

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
1 (847) 909 6726 is my phone number for those who need it. You guys can head over now if you wish.

ok so for that tournament on the 29th, it will be a tiny venue, like i really dont think people will be able to take steps lol. I called like 4 churches but they all hated the idea of us playing video games at their churches. BUT i swear i will find a nice big venue for a huge regional (hopefully) in september or october. so you guys better come to that!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
ok so for that tournament on the 29th, it will be a tiny venue, like i really dont think people will be able to take steps lol. I called like 4 churches but they all hated the idea of us playing video games at their churches. BUT i swear i will find a nice big venue for a huge regional (hopefully) in september or october. so you guys better come to that!
:( I'll come down when you do, but I can't spend 100+ dollars for a cramped venue and an 8 hour trip.

Lol. No **** ;) See- Utah. The entire state closes on Sundays, for what reason? None.
LOL, Utah is doing stuff on the other days?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I would just like to say that shoddy battle is the greatest invention known to man. Free competitive pokemon? I guess I can understand how people who don't hack manage.

Hmmm...actually, the Sabbath changed. It WAS Saturday when the Law of Moses was still practiced, but when that law was fulfilled and no longer necessary and Christ was crucified, it changed.

Hmmm...any smashfests going on or tournaments? Maybe I'll read back a page or two and see. But still...anybody doing anything this week before school starts?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Hmmm...actually, the Sabbath changed. It WAS Saturday when the Law of Moses was still practiced, but when that law was fulfilled and no longer necessary and Christ was crucified, it changed.

Hmmm...any smashfests going on or tournaments? Maybe I'll read back a page or two and see. But still...anybody doing anything this week before school starts?

August is having a fest right now. There is supposed to be a fest this week for Everett going away. Not sure what day that is though.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Sinz. Don't move please =[ Stay here. Go to UNM. Its a great school lol. And what are the plans for the week fests wise???

Edit: Hahaha. Utah trying to be good lol.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Thanks for coming over guys, it was fun. Sorry you couldn't make it, Walker.

Also, Zack, you left a composite cable here...

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Thanks for coming over guys, it was fun. Sorry you couldn't make it, Walker.
It's because the public bus routes make no sense. There is a bus that goes within a block of your house, but I can't get there because it doesn't run it's full route on sundays. WTF, people go places on sunday too.

LOL Utah

Blissey V Jirachi is the most stupid thing ever, FYI.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I thought Sinz thing was Thursday. We can do it at my place if needed. Stupid school started/starting will make it difficult >.<

But hey its Sinz, we have to say bye to him so no johns
There can't be two smashfests? That's always a possibility, the best one too.

Top Bottom