• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Meh. I'm re-working my gameplay. Trust me. I'll be more of a challenge. Plus, don't be hatin' on the middle tiers.

Lol. I love the postin' skills, Pice. $10 MM best 2/3?

Again, Everett, and other panelists, think we could make this ranking thread a little more professional?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol doc is above jiggly on tier list kash i am middle tier. but you and cj have equal skill and at equal skill math>DOC

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
True, but again, I've been working on my gameplay. Up until this point I've been thinking more about what I'm going to do rather than what my opponent is going to do. I'm trying to change that. Smashmac is helping me out, as well. Plus, I've thought of some anti-Jigs strategies, so watch yourself my Colorado friend.

Whatever guys. I'm not a tourney runner, so I personally think we're gonna run out of time, but whatever. We'll see. It's not that TRCC is bad, it's that they need to give us more time. I'm going off the opinions of pretty much everyone from El Paso, they hated the last TRCC tournament because they had little free time. In fact, they never REALLY LIKED any of the TRCC tourneys, because of the limited amount of time they all had, even the one where we still had an hour or so of free time. OOS'ers just don't need to come to every tournament Alb. hosts.

Use the edit button Joe.

Only 2 days guys. Two days. Hope you all practiced!! See you then.

Erich out.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Whatever guys. I'm not a tourney runner, so I personally think we're gonna run out of time, but whatever. We'll see. It's not that TRCC is bad, it's that they need to give us more time. I'm going off the opinions of pretty much everyone from El Paso, they hated the last TRCC tournament because they had little free time. In fact, they never REALLY LIKED any of the TRCC tourneys, because of the limited amount of time they all had, even the one where we still had an hour or so of free time. OOS'ers just don't need to come to every tournament Alb. hosts.

Use the edit button Joe.

Only 2 days guys. Two days. Hope you all practiced!! See you then.

Erich out.
ur dumb erick quit trying to discourage , people from coming just so u can have a better chance of winning. u dont even no what ur talking about so just stay out of it last tourny there were four tvs now there is like 8 just for smash so it should go twice as fast, thks for ur help and all but seriously it seems that ur doing more harm then good.

what do i need the edit button for? if there is spelling mistakes i could care less

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I find it funny because that sentence "if there is spelling mistakes i could care less" means you actually care. It should be "I couldn't" lol. ANYWHO! ****... oh right. Is there any interest in NM to attending the MOAST Circuit tournaments?

Pice

Smash Apprentice
hehehhe i dont really care i guess i just talk proper by nature.

So you don't double/triple/quadruple post.

Yea...I posted all this info. comparing it to the X-Topia tournament, which only had 6 of each. Not thinkin' straight, 'cause here we're gonna have a lot more, yes? Let's just forget I ever posted this crap. I'm not really in as free a spirit as I used to be...fogs my head. If I say something out of character, feel free to bash me as much as you want, I'll probably need it to realize my own stupidity.

Joe, I don't care about OOS'ers coming here to win our tournaments. I actually like it BETTER when they come, because I get more of a competition and more experience. It's actually really boring when only NM'ers are there, because there's so few of them that are good. I got fifth at X-Topia, so I say, bring 'em on...just not for this tourney, because of reasons posted above. Again, not thinkin' straight.

MOAST Circuit tournaments? Sounds fun, never heard of them. Fill me in.

It's cool. I do it a LOT too, as you can probably see. Stuff happens, shouldn't damage anything though, right? Most people would have had a cocky response to my post, that was kind of a relief Joe.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
It's cool. I do it a LOT too, as you can probably see. Stuff happens, shouldn't damage anything though, right? Most people would have had a cocky response to my post, that was kind of a relief Joe.
sure thing

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
You haven't heard about the Circuits? Well, there should be a topic in the Southwest board titled something similair to the "Oklahoma and Texas MOAST Circuit"

Go there and you'll learn what you need to know. I think it's a great idea and even though we are considered OOSers... despite living the Southwest (****ing ********, but oh well) I think it'd be great if we attended at least a couple. Not to mention we have to figure out what we are going to do for monthlies now.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
You haven't heard about the Circuits? Well, there should be a topic in the Southwest board titled something similair to the "Oklahoma and Texas MOAST Circuit"

Go there and you'll learn what you need to know. I think it's a great idea and even though we are considered OOSers... despite living the Southwest (****ing ********, but oh well) I think it'd be great if we attended at least a couple. Not to mention we have to figure out what we are going to do for monthlies now.
i would be completly down...although i will be unable to provide rides for otheres or myself as alas I still do not have a car....but i will freeload anytime

Pice

Smash Apprentice
just to let everyone no i made a new thread about power rankings, and a new sytem idea check it out, its called nm power rankings system

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well, I get my liscense (I think I said this) June, so that's when I would go. However, that's only my provisional. However, again, I don't mind be illegal. We'll talk about it in a few months. Besides, Scav is still getting things set in stone.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Here, Everett. Let me give you a headstart on your quest to better this thread.

Crew: *****es Need to Die (BNTD)
Members: GoldenGlove, Kashakunaki, Mitsurento

Team: Capital Punishment
Members: GoldenGlove/Kashakunaki

Dar ya go. Have fun.

Ok...anyways, I can drive like, right now Davis. We could go during the summer sometime, heck yes!! We'll just have to plan very CAREFULLY, as it is a huge tournament, and probably involves quite a bit of money. Sounds fun though. Talk to you about it tomorrow, ja?

Erich out.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Ok...anyways, I can drive like, right now Davis. We could go during the summer sometime, heck yes!! We'll just have to plan very CAREFULLY, as it is a huge tournament, and probably involves quite a bit of money. Sounds fun though. Talk to you about it tomorrow, ja?

Erich out.
ya guts lemme no what happens....ill go for sure that is if i can get off work long enough :(

Yea...ask them way in advance, so you know for sure, we might be gone for 3-5 days. That would be awesome!! By then, Davis can drive, and I can now, and so can Sinz, so we could somehow work that out, yes? There are more of us that will be able to drive soon, right? Oh, and if we get Arctic to come, he could probably drive us all down there with him, that would be some fun stuff. Yea, I like that idea. I'll ask him. Sometime...

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Yea...ask them way in advance, so you know for sure, we might be gone for 3-5 days. That would be awesome!! By then, Davis can drive, and I can now, and so can Sinz, so we could somehow work that out, yes? There are more of us that will be able to drive soon, right? Oh, and if we get Arctic to come, he could probably drive us all down there with him, that would be some fun stuff. Yea, I like that idea. I'll ask him. Sometime...
give me the dats when u can and ill request a vacation

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
oh tourney eh? But yea thats a short time to host it, you need more hours! Me and my crew would trvael but last tourney that was hosted was a piece of ****, waste of our time =/.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This one was good, I will be honest. I beat ABP =)

Pice

Smash Apprentice
This one was good, I will be honest. I beat ABP =)
ya this one did go much better, check out the NM thread for all the positive feeback. it would be cool for u guys to come to the next one, i am trying to get more hours but manegment is a little fussy.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sorry about that joe, I just thought it was you but when Erich explained it to me I saw what you meant.

But, still.
Canada>TX> NM

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Zman sucks, sinz is actually good at the game.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, I see that you're right now. Oh, it was DawnRoyFire that Sinz used to go by, wasn't it? Cause I remembered some user randomly disappearing and then this Sinz guy randomly appearing, which I concluded to be a name change, and now I think I remember that it was DawnRoyFire.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah...

Anyways, that sounds great Erich. However, I think it is a little too early to talk about that now. We'll have to plan a little further on.... besides... I need a job =(

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
We have to update the power rankings. After all, for the last three valid tournaments I've been to, (TRCC in April, Albuquerque Monthlies in June, then the July 7 TRCC), many positions have changed.
We have seen some new faces, but old smashers :laugh:

After all, with the new people moving here and needing temporary housing, the power rankings are sure to change.

BTW, just for my natural greed, how many tournies do I have to attend to be even considered part of this list? :p I wouldn't mind being up there *cough* 3rd last *cough*. Eh, that's the panelists' problem.

Sliraobe God

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
If I could come up with a rough sketch of a new list then....

1. Erich
2. Sinz (aka sexy Falcon)
3. Sonny (aka gay sheik)
4. ABP (aka gay Peach)
5. Kash
6. GoldenGlove
7. Sliraobe God
8. Twin A
9. Tw1n
10. Pice

Artic Drac and Yukitanuki wouldn't be included because they haven't been active. CJ is also no longer active. If I could give you a guess this list would be it. I do believe that you qualify to be on the list Neil. Besides, the rankings really do need an update.....SOON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom