• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Subscribing.

Though it'll probably be full of flame by the next time I check it and shut down.

Btw, You didn't hyperlink it in the last post of the last thread, Drew. GG

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
N$$
Is going to be my new Ssbm crew I making. If anybody wants to join tell me. When I get enough people were going to make a schedule for practices Ssbm and Halo too! Were also going to make cool online logos and set up huge Houston Smash fest with MM and other things. For more info call 713 377 8516
hey this friday will be a perfect opportunity to look for ppl, make sure you come man

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ronnie by you starting to money match people.... This thread is officially dead.

So long Houston thread...

-gabe

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
lol-hahaha funny lookin pic

--------------------------------
Join N$$
Crew Members-1
1.Axxo
Maybe changing it to North and $outh $mashers
what y'all think-keep or change

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Clueless comin to this = Stiltzskin comin to this. If i come, I'll be bringing a tv and an entire set up for smash. Possibly a lawn chair if thats gonna be a problem : P

Velox

Smash Ace
How bout you guys just come up to Magnolia and join the Magnolia crew. Oh wait...

BTW you're fake because "EmperorCesar" aka "Magnolia Cesar" aka "Real Cesar" aka "Cesar" has been around since like pre-Ronnie (mid '05)...

If I get Some1 to come with me to this we will bring a full setup with a VCR recording at all times so anyone can play on it and I'll upload some matches for you.

TGM

Smash Lord
lol-hahaha funny lookin pic

Join N$$
Crew Members-1
1.Axxo
Maybe changing it to North and $outh $mashers
what y'all think-keep or change
i control south houston son. you cant compete with me tgm combo.

TGM

Smash Lord
im gonna try and get off work but we will see.

ill MM you ron ron. IC vs my samus =milk match.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Hey clueless let's do a gannon ditto and Stiltzskin let's do a doc ditto :D
I'm looking forward to that, especially since you have so much experience against Xzalla, cuz he is just great. Stiltz doc is pretty nice, I ditto him sometimes. We should do a doc ditto too. I make some mistakes with him, since I don't practice at all with Doc. The only reason I know how to play him is from watching Stiltz, and our matches are usually somewhat close

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking forward to that, especially since you have so much experience against Xzalla, cuz he is just great. Stiltz doc is pretty nice, I ditto him sometimes. We should do a doc ditto too. I make some mistakes with him, since I don't practice at all with Doc. The only reason I know how to play him is from watching Stiltz, and our matches are usually somewhat close
yeah me and xz go was back lol yeah doc ditto with you sounds cool

PikaSmash

Smash Rookie
I may come, I live in Kingwood so I'm not that far.(Unlees the location was changed during the thred, was too lazy to read every page.)

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
i control south houston son. you cant compete with me tgm combo.
well do you wanna join you can control the south

---------------------------------

Join N$$-North and $outh $mashers
Crew Members-1
1.Axxo
2.PimpSlap

kage921

Smash Journeyman
cesar(wtf!), i know that this is a bit random, but would you sell one of your copies of smash bros to me. Since I lost mine I've been going crazy and calling people on the phone to see if their playing smash or not. This is like crack to me dude. I must have it. lol

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I will be coming to this. Along with 2 or 3 peeps. Good stuff, hopefully from this I can get a good count of houston people and other things.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
who all is in it? ill teach/practice with yall if u need it.
i especially need it-so far its me-Axxo and PimpSlap

-----------------------

Join N$$-North and $outh $mashers
Crew Members-2
1.Axxo
2.PimpSlap
--------------------------
wat the hell is wrong wit jiggly puff

J-Red

Smash Cadet
DAWN: I'm sorry. It looks like we're only going to be able to make it to one smashfest this week and no offense, but this one's going to be better. So Katy crew has 4 or 5 coming for sure on Friday the 17th. Again, sorry Dawn. I think you understand though.

TGM

Smash Lord
aiight i live by moody park and downtown-802 booth st 77009-want me to add you to the crew

WAHAHAHAHAH,yea. but i gotta let you know. the 3rd best player in houston(TGM) means business. so when i play yall, learn from what i do. from your sig you got 3 members, a fox,falco and shiek. all of witch are better than marth(me).......so when we play, please learn.

this may be a temp thing though. i usualy dont join crews.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
WAHAHAHAHAH,yea. but i gotta let you know. the 3rd best player in houston(TGM) means business. so when i play yall, learn from what i do. from your sig you got 3 members, a fox,falco and shiek. all of witch are better than marth(me).......so when we play, please learn.

this may be a temp thing though. i usualy dont join crews.
well i ill add u till u wanna get off

TGM

Smash Lord
do you live in a ward? 3rd 5th.......ect.

if i was to take I-45 what exit should i take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom