• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
I'm not too sure. I'm saying no for now because I may have some prior engagements. However if they get taken care of, I may go.

dawn001

Smash Ace
I'm not too sure. I'm saying no for now because I may have some prior engagements. However if they get taken care of, I may go.
oh i see ok cool so if you go that would be sweet i want to play your link!!! i hear is the best in houston i mean there is kages link ,novas link and a new member of houston neon links so who knows you might have competition!

captin_kirby

Smash Rookie
im still new to this but pimpslap got my account talking his mess to other people with my account that punk

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Dawn you suck
LOL, he keeps saying that and wasnt gettin noticed so he made it bigger. LMFAO, that was crazy funny.... I like this guy.

Seriously, I mean, he(Ronnie) would have to come into that match ready to drink some milk. XD
He could change all the characters he wants, we know fox would be his most spammed character AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!
Honestly I think he is ready to drink. Lol... against my falco Ronnie your only chance is Fox... your not wobbles. Keep inmind he cant afford to loose even one stock against any of us...therefore he'll play fox cause he's scary... my falco brings him fear. LOL who else you got ronnie...Marth = please... Ganon = Ninja please.... Falco.... = Your insane.... everyone else = go for it your funeral....

so are you giong to the smashfest?????????
If anything Iv been had prior ingagements with 3000...

FYI, 3000, Im like 50/50 right now... Im not gonna lie its something holdin meh back...we can talk so call meh up... 713-440-9569

TGM

Smash Lord
sadly guys i wont make it. ill be at work. but after work(10pm) i can go. anybody wanna let em stay the nite?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Too late Roy R, after we place Ronnie 6 ft under then you can join. Yea, G@be, I have no idea where they are comin' from. It's kinda late though considerin' that Brawl's about to come out.:psycho:

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
SO..... I don't see anyone accepting this blod challenge? Whats a matter guys? Afraid?

I challege these 5 people.....

TGM, MOUF, MR 3000, DAWN, and JEREMY(if he doesnt show then the previous 4 can choose the last member)

Them or nothing!

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
can i have the names of all the new ppl thats joining the N$$ crew
---------------------------
Dam Friday is a big thing 4 everyone-lol

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
SO..... I don't see anyone accepting this blod challenge? Whats a matter guys? Afraid?

TGM, MOUF, MR 3000, DAWN, and JEREMY(if he doesnt show then the previous 4 can choose the last member)

Them or nothing!
Ok, so you want a very briefly formed alliance of Mr. 3000, Mouf, Dawn, TGM and Jeremy.
Hmmm, I'd accept, but there is one problem. 2 of those people were once in a crew with you. How do I know hat they won't just suicide to help you win?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Them or nothing!
F that... Ill only play with my crew... for all I know you got Mouf, TGM, and DAWN to purposly lose so that either me or 3000 has to drink the milk... (as if me and 3000 couldnt take you alone... <_<' yeh we could)... anyways yet and still Ill only play with my crew a.k.a people I can trust.

OMFG! 3000, I just read your post above mine...great mines think alike... ^_^'

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I havent heard that name in a while... who the hell or what the hell is a scav...
lol.. you gotta be joking, he's the moderator here on smashboards who basically hangs around the brawl section, and btw I hear you are a good smasher, how about I challenge you in 2 days against my bowser, sound fair?

G@BE

Smash Lord
Ronnie told me one time he likes to be on camera... hehehe <3 attention whores jk

OH OH OH

I wanna do a crew match with the following people and play Dallas... cuz they have it coming to them!!! jk

G@BE, Ronnie, Sethlon, Roy R, Mouff, and Oscar

The Elite 6 of the Houston Area kekekekke

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Ronnie told me one time he likes to be on camera... hehehe <3 attention whores jk

OH OH OH

I wanna do a crew match with the following people and play Dallas... cuz they have it coming to them!!! jk

G@BE, Ronnie, Sethlon, Roy R, Mouff, and Oscar

The "Elite 6" of the Houston Area kekekekke

There we go, you left out your quotation marks.:laugh:

G@BE

Smash Lord
There we go, you left out your quotation marks.:laugh: jk You guys are amazing i wish i was as cool as you guys. PLEASE LET ME JOIN!!!!!
Im sorry Mr.3000 you are far to good for the likes of Dallas the might Master Sword would crush the eyes of the Dallas people and make there pants explode with a gigantic joy of death.

Your too good sorry...

Post editing rocks...

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
LOL! I like it, but you didn't have to go through all that trouble for lil ol' me, G@bey-san. Yea, I know I'm too good and not just in melee but in the game called life as well. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Monopoly wins. Always.

dawn001

Smash Ace

Them or nothing!
hmmm picking on people that you know you can beat hmm why dont you challenge sethlon,columbian falcon oh that write you are scare cause you know you will lose.
but is ill do it hmm we will see!!! about it ill maybe do it!!! iam not scare like other people !

anyways out of the topic who is coming tommorow???????

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
í´m starting to miss this game, maybe i should play some.

who wants to play friday or....i dunno...the weekend...

TGM

Smash Lord
he wont play seth or roy cause they have a record of going almost even with him. me and mouf dont. a crew vs one person is dumb unless the stakes are mega high!

why is everybody wanting to do crews anywyas? this is dumb. i withdraw myself from all crews. in fact im making my own crew. the TGM club!

roy, the time has come. best samus in houston.............i challenge you! a no johns match!!!!!!!

kage921

Smash Journeyman
man what's with all this heat? if this keeps up the smash fest would turn int a catastrophy. Remember this is for fun people.

Velox

Smash Ace
How is this in a couple of days an I've only played like twice in the last month.

See, that's the problem with this game. It's a maintenance issue.

*grabs a controller and starts practicing, for what it's worth...*

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha, people drop from crews before they even start. LOL! Heh, oh and Dawn, nobody never said they were scared of Ronnie. It's just a lose lose situation for the boy and the fact that no one seems to be able to stay on a crew without flakin out. My crew is solid, VERY solid.

Velox

Smash Ace
Wait, this is Friday? I'm not going to be able to show up till 6:30+ then. And now I can't bring Anthony (Some1) :mad:

Velox

Smash Ace
Put the day of the week on the first posts... I don't exactly consult my calander after seeing every numeric day of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom