• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
His intentions Aceout92 are to just bust out "easy" TGM combos on you guys. Don't listen to him. hehehe

TGM

Smash Lord
mr.3000!!!!!!!!!! do not fill thier mind with lies...... i want to help them. im not gonna be playing smash forever s i gotta get the kids of tomorrow on the road. you know?

xyro77 is me aim

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
cool then, it's settled then I will probably make it then and hope too show you my best with Bowser, and btw who do you main?
cool, I use gannon and luigi as main ones but I play with other chars too

I may come, I live in Kingwood so I'm not that far.(Unlees the location was changed during the thred, was too lazy to read every page.)
its still the same address so come lol if I make any changes I'll edit the first post I made and make a new one saying to check out the first one for new info

cesar(wtf!), i know that this is a bit random, but would you sell one of your copies of smash bros to me. Since I lost mine I've been going crazy and calling people on the phone to see if their playing smash or not. This is like crack to me dude. I must have it. lol
LOL yes but it will cost you like a new one since this one hasn't been even opened so its brand new :) so you know the cost lol

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
LOL first off amazing thread. Cesar I will definitely be coming to this, srry to hear Ronnie and the rest "dislike" Allan and Jeremy, Magnolia is not your only competition for crew matchups.... if you would like GOH would like to take a crack at... you AND your crew... no homo = ) and we have to play some more Jeremy. I'll try to brg a tv and a cube and in all seriousness a lot more people should show up, I might be having a Smashfest/Tourney too but next week before the Magnolia Monthly ofcourse but thats still a maybe but a high chance nonetheless.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
aiight i live by moody park and downtown-802 booth st 77009-want me to add you to the crew
You live 13min away from...come over. Mapquest you to meh..."
5966 Ardmore st.
Houston,TX

Jeremy, Magnolia is not your only competition for crew matchups.... if you would like GOH would like to take a crack at... you AND your crew... no homo = ) and we have to play some more Jeremy.
Trust me... you really dont want it with me or the crew Im in. You've never really played my falco trust me... you played it. But you didnt really play it... + the crew only plays for $$$ for some-reason so your crew would have to put up money to play against us. But Its all good either way.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, what gabe said. Tsk tsk tsk.. 3000 doesn't know scav. What is the smash scene coming to?

Ahahaha! Bear & G@be, trust me I know who he is. I was showing signs of disrespect towards him by saying what I said. Geez gimme a break. Him and me aren't on good terms. Sooo, I said what I said to shoot out a low blow.:laugh:

I know he uses Mario, there, that should be enough proof that I know who he is. I can give ya more proof if ya want.:p

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
nova lets not get stuck in traffic again by ronnies =(
LoL Riot, we visited "Mexico #2" it was horrible.. but if you come to cesar's we can go out to eat again..
Trust me... you really dont want it with me or the crew Im in. You've never really played my falco trust me... you played it. But you didnt really play it... + the crew only plays for $$$ for some-reason so your crew would have to put up money to play against us. But Its all good either way.
i've played your falco..... but we'll see if we want to money match "your crew" and if you show up at cesar's or come over my house we can play some friendly's like old times... lol

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
i Am Here-by Doing A Crew Vs Me Milk Match. I Get 4 Stocks. Your Crew Gets 20(5 people, 4 stocks each. I Will Get To Change Chars Throughout This Crew Match, So Give Me Your Best Shot. I Will Take On Anyone who isn't ROY R or SETHLON.

Be warned, if you all lose vs me! only one of you has to drink the milk... but i get to choose! And if I lose... I will obviously drink the milk.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
i Am Here-by Doing A Crew Vs Me Milk Match. I Get 4 Stocks. Your Crew Gets 20(5 people, 4 stocks each. I Will Get To Change Chars Throughout This Crew Match, So Give Me Your Best Shot. I Will Take On Anyone who isn't ROY R or SETHLON.

Be warned, if you all lose vs me! only one of you has to drink the milk... but i get to choose! And if I lose... I will obviously drink the milk.

whoah, are you challenging one crew in particular or all?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Who's scav? XD
I havent heard that name in a while... who the hell or what the hell is a scav...

i've played your falco.....
but have you really ever played my falco?... ^_^

Wow total disrespect... you think with four stock you can take 4 strock off everyone in are crew... Me, 3000, T-Rex, XZalla, and Jake?.... your Nucking Futs.

dawn001

Smash Ace
I havent heard that name in a while... who the hell or what the hell is a scav...

but have you really ever played my falco?... ^_^

Wow total disrespect... you think with four stock you can take 4 strock off everyone in are crew... Me, 3000, T-Rex, XZalla, and Jake?.... your Nucking Futs.
so are you giong to the smashfest?????????

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, I mean, he(Ronnie) would have to come into that match ready to drink some milk. XD
He could change all the characters he wants, we know fox would be his most spammed character AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
You 2 boys should save your money just in case a spontaneous tourney pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom