• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
TGM/Ronnie/Sand-Trap/Jay Bizzy: you've kept it pretty civil so far but this is the kinda thing that should really be handled in PM's or through AIM...

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
So I told DuggFinn about your smashfest. Hopefully she'll be able to come along with Mr.3000 and T-rex this friday.

But if they don't reply to my post or whatever, I can just call up Mr.3000 and settle that faster.

Like I said before.. I can try to make it since I have work later on during that day. If all, anything is possible and I can try to put in some good games with people before I leave.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
All these ganons are going? That's awesome!! Nice to try my new found skills. Back to the topic, the best i could probably do is to bring a tv. Cause i lost my smash disk, and a cube without the game is ********. lol
So ceasar we going to sell them cokes for 50 cents a piece again. lol that did not work out.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Drew I understand, this is the last thing I will say on the subject.

Allan... no one is trying to double team you or talk about you behind your back. Don't try to act like some nice little innocent angel. You know what you have done to people so please drop the act. I dont' know if you're dellusional or what. But maybe you should go re-read my long post again... because I didn't spend 30 minutes really thinking and typing all of that just to see you say "nice try" so whatever man... if thats how you're going to be... have a nice life.

As for this smashfest, I think there should be ice cream :p

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
I love how the argument goes on and at the end everyone adds one line pertaining to the topic.

My one line to the topic: CHANGE IT TO SUNDAY SO I CAN COME!!

(Are you the dude I teamed with vsing Gabe/Tarzan and Labrat?)

Riot_

Smash Cadet
Rofl...I love how everyone says "this is the last I will say on the matter" .

Also, this looks pretty cool, I'll try and get a ride. Guys the newest brawl update looks too good, I really cant wait now...

J-Red

Smash Cadet
This place is wicked far from my house but if the my boys pay for gas the Katy crew will make it. I'll bring a tv and a cube and a smash disc if we go.

And is the smashfest at Neon's house still on for Thursday???

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
If you had just joined my crew Ronnie, if only.... No, we( DF, me and T-Rex) are not coming to this. That whole little rant you went on Ronnie, I feel the same, although, not from just TGM, but from alot of the people of this community. Joking or not everytime someone opens their mouth, it's usually something stupid. Not just TGM has said some oppressive ******** stuff, but Mouf and a few others have as well. The thing is, it seems like it was ok for TGM to talk trash as long as it wasn't directed towards you. Now that it is, it's a problem. I'm not defending TGM, I'm just saying that alot people say crap. My advice is, if it's a personal problem you two need to sit down and talk about it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'd offer to bring my Wii, but my memory card was lost/stolen at YCBM, so I'm never going to bring my stuff to any event ever again. It had a lot of gamesaves on it too...

I'll try going to both Wednesday's and Thursday's smashfest if I have the time.

TGM

Smash Lord
RT, mem cards are the one thing you NEVER leave in a gcn or wii. its too easy to be stolen.

bring your stuff, your hurting every tourney you go to if you refuse to bring stuff. when i have HOSt2 spring break, i would like for everyone to bring stuff.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, at YCBM, someone also decided to switch my basically undamaged game disc with one that has scratches and has some cracks coming from the middle part and now it only works like half the time. Yeah, this stuff makes a person unhappy and not want to contribute. :ohwell:

TGM

Smash Lord
i can understand that. but does everybody gotta suffer. you know that if one cube/ssbm is not there things get mega slow. so please bring it.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Get in the habit of taping gamecubes shut with masking tape if you know they're likely to go unattended for long periods of time. Plus it gives you an easy place to label the cube so it won't get confused with others.

Riot_

Smash Cadet
I'd be more worried about getting my iPod stolen than getting my Gamecube stuff stolen...

But allan if he doesn't want to just leave it alone, I can understand how he wouldn't want people messing with his stuff, I can bring mine most likely.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
I love how the argument goes on and at the end everyone adds one line pertaining to the topic.

My one line to the topic: CHANGE IT TO SUNDAY SO I CAN COME!!

(Are you the dude I teamed with vsing Gabe/Tarzan and Labrat?)
lol I can't man :( and yeah I'm the guy who you played with against tarzan and labrat at jake's

If you had just joined my crew Ronnie, if only.... No, we( DF, me and T-Rex) are not coming to this. That whole little rant you went on Ronnie, I feel the same, although, not from just TGM, but from alot of the people of this community. Joking or not everytime someone opens their mouth, it's usually something stupid. Not just TGM has said some oppressive ******** stuff, but Mouf and a few others have as well. The thing is, it seems like it was ok for TGM to talk trash as long as it wasn't directed towards you. Now that it is, it's a problem. I'm not defending TGM, I'm just saying that alot people say crap. My advice is, if it's a personal problem you two need to sit down and talk about it.
:( it sucks that you can come oh well maybe some other time then

All these ganons are going? That's awesome!! Nice to try my new found skills. Back to the topic, the best i could probably do is to bring a tv. Cause i lost my smash disk, and a cube without the game is ********. lol
So ceasar we going to sell them cokes for 50 cents a piece again. lol that did not work out.
yes son, gannon skillz :D lol and about the smash cd I can back you up I got an 2 extra cds so I can lend you one for the gc so bring it anyways, and no this time the sodas and snacks are on me , I just found out selling is not my strong point LOL

and rockettrainer if you can bring or want to bring something its cool its up to you, I'm just saying if guys can bring something to make this go faster but if you can't then ok, just come we need ppl to play :D lol

Riot_

Smash Cadet
Hey Cesar, are you that guy who went into that one chatroom I made a few weeks ago? Or is this someone different?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, I'll bring the Wii since it's kind of hard to not notice someone stealing it. I guess I might just go buy another disc if it irritates me enough.

Wait, was the date changed? I thought it was originally the 15th? If it's Friday, I can definitely make it then.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Hey Cesar, are you that guy who went into that one chatroom I made a few weeks ago? Or is this someone different?
lol are you talking about the one where there were a lot of ppl and this guy named AllHailCesar was there and we suddenly started talking about movies and games? LOL becuase if it was that one then yeah I am that guy I'm nintendomaniako2

have I played u Cesar(wtf)?
yes you have Mr.3000 but that was like a year ago lol we played last year at oni-con on the smash singles tourney , but after that we haven't played , we had a close match at yoshi's story and you were and marth and I was gannon

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
ahhh, yes, I remember you now. It's funny though, when I was playing you I thought you were Xzalla. XD

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Ok ceasar, I'll bring a cube and a tv. Just some randomness, do you want me to bring some chairs????

pr0ject240sx

Smash Rookie
wow thats far from where i live, but i'll see if i can make it and also bring a cube and smash.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
hey cesar do you have the names of people who are coming to your smashfest?
not really, the list is still developing since this topic is still not something big but from what I have been getting the possible list is:

Ronnie(SideEffect)
Josh(XZalla)
You
Luis(Kage)
Rockettrainer*
TGM(not sure yet)*
Sethlon(he needs a ride)*
James(Mouf)
Riot*
J-Red and his crew*
Sand-Trap*
Velox*
CluelessBTD*

*= these are the ppl that I'm still not sure if they will come, I just need a confirmation from them

That all I have for now I'm sure there will be more ppl. If you guys can can try and spread the word outside the forums too thx.

dawn001

Smash Ace
not really, the list is still developing since this topic is still not something big but from what I have been getting the possible list is:

Ronnie(SideEffect)
Josh(XZalla)
You
Luis(Kage)
Rockettrainer*
TGM(not sure yet)*
Sethlon(he needs a ride)*
James(Mouf)
Riot*
J-Red and his crew*
Sand-Trap*
Velox*
CluelessBTD*

*= these are the ppl that I'm still not sure if they will come, I just need a confirmation from them

That all I have for now I'm sure there will be more ppl. If you guys can can try and spread the word outside the forums too thx.

lol cesar you got it all wrong luis is dawn witch is me and jesus is kage!
oh and void is coming too

ricey09

Smash Cadet
Is thursday still on?

And I'll definately be going to August 17 unless something suddenly pops up.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Im not trying to put anyone out but if you can make it to any smashfest... go to the FRIDAY one... its defenitely going to have more people.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hey there, do any of you happen to live on the northwest side of houston? because I a good Bowser player who is looking for a challenge

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
My Ninjas Pay Attention.

#1 Dawn So you wanna crew match or wha?... Get your crew together.... either or I still want to play you one on one. And for the record you can come over here if ya want to play some smash. Also *no beef* lifes to short, plus I dont feel like making anyones shorter... <---joke. But seriously, you can come over so we can play and have a good time. Im bored as hell. So whats up?

#2 Ronnie You always gotta bring me up. Anyways now ronnie dislikes allan... its all good. Guess your crew isnt in order... So is Magnolia are biggest comp now?... If so I want G@BE.... no... I want Seth. Yeh... Seth. Joke btw.

#3 XZalla I know Iv been sayin this for two weeks but.... Im lazy so just give meh time.

#4 ResuneDPosition Come over. Now.

#5 ITS A @26@$&$24@%! Shame that after ever thing I say I have to say "joke" or "jk" cause everyones so $3#1$46$83^!!!! sensitive.... AND THIS ISNT TARGETED TOWARDS ANYONE IN SPECIFIC UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO BE, IF SO ANYONE CAN COME TO MY HOUSE YOU KNOW WERE I LIVE AND ANYONE CAN COME UP MISSING> sensitive punks make meh mad..

Velox

Smash Ace
Riot: "AllHailCesar" is the real Cesar from Magnolia who plays Link/Samus.

On topic: Let's all talk about Velox (or Hot Fuzz, whichever happens).

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Riot: "AllHailCesar" is the real Cesar from Magnolia who plays Link/Samus.

On topic: Let's all talk about Velox (or Hot Fuzz, whichever happens).
LOL and how does that make me fake? lol anyways bring him we'll decide over here :)

Im not trying to put anyone out but if you can make it to any smashfest... go to the FRIDAY one... its defenitely going to have more people.
yeah listen ronnie :) lol

hey there, do any of you happen to live on the northwest side of houston? because I a good Bowser player who is looking for a challenge
then come over to this smashfest to let's play and see your bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom