• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawn001

Smash Ace
wtf lol dawn onii chan is know the best smasher in tx he beat me 2,000,000 times according to his post... iono he most be awesome to beat me....I guess?!?!?! i mean i'm not that good but what ever makes him fill good about himself lol every body wach out because onii-chan is the best smasher in the world (building ego so i can destroy it)
lol what oni-chan that is so funny that is not funny no wait ... *thinks....wait i made no sence...* lol dont worry PIMPSLAP he's not even close to you i say you MM him...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol iono he's just so **** good he as posted earlyier pretty much domanated lol i'm gona mm void's Dr.M (builds he's ego up more)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
lol what oni-chan that is so funny that is not funny no wait ... *thinks....wait i made no sence...* lol dont worry PIMPSLAP he's not even close to you i say you MM him...
hmmm.......my ego!....i dont have one all i have it pride which can be shutdown but PIMPSLAP has an HUGE EGO that cant let him admit that i beat him and doesnt allow him to accept defeat or even get over the matter for that......i dont kno y he makes a big deal about stuff like this altough i already over it hes probably not (he is just that way i guess)..............................(he probably made cause i beat himisnt that rite PIMPSLAP!)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
wtf lol dawn onii chan is know the best smasher in tx he beat me 2,000,000 times according to his post... iono he most be awesome to beat me....I guess?!?!?! i mean i'm not that good but what ever makes him fill good about himself lol every body wach out because onii-chan is the best smasher in the world (building ego so i can destroy it)
Oni-chan 3 stocked me too with samus. he's to pro.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
SETHLON OR XZALLA: Do either of you possibly have a controller I could borrow for our MGC Tournament tomorrow?

Mine was taken at Allan's recent tournament, so I took 1 home with me that wasn't mine. It happens to be bears, and I will give it back to him soon. But either way it doesn't work well at all for me so if anyone of you could let me borrow one I would appreciate it.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
yeah as a matter of fact does anyone have a controller they can sell me if its green ill pay more

}---> ANDREW AKA NEON <---{

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ray played with Cody's alot last night and he didn't have any problems with it. I'll toss that one your way, but i'll need it back, k?

Also, ray would appreciate it if you could hand off his controller to me at the tourney, so i can give it back to him.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Ray played with Cody's alot last night and he didn't have any problems with it. I'll toss that one your way, but i'll need it back, k?

Also, ray would appreciate it if you could hand off his controller to me at the tourney, so i can give it back to him.
No. NO NO NO.

Jk, yeah ill test that one out and of course I will give it back.

As for Ray I will have his controller that day and you can take it.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
To everyone goin to MGC from Houston

**** YOU!

Joking, Joking, I seriously wish you guys the best... and hope that you guys represent... TAKE OUT FLT! AND PUT HOUSTON ON THE MAP!!! But most importantly...HAVE FUN! ^_^'

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
PIMPSLAP might sell u his

THE GREEN TURNIP THING I DONT KNOW I HEARD IT HAS ALLOT OF PROBLEMS TOO AND DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX A CONTROLL THE L IS SHIELDING BY ITSELF SO THATS GETTING ME MAD AND I CANT REALLY DO THE WAVEDASH OR NOTHING SO ITS VERY GAY BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT AND COLOR IT I WILL PAY YALL JUS LET ME KNOW THE PRICE

kage921

Smash Journeyman
THE GREEN TURNIP THING I DONT KNOW I HEARD IT HAS ALLOT OF PROBLEMS TOO AND DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX A CONTROLL THE L IS SHIELDING BY ITSELF SO THATS GETTING ME MAD AND I CANT REALLY DO THE WAVEDASH OR NOTHING SO ITS VERY GAY BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT AND COLOR IT I WILL PAY YALL JUS LET ME KNOW THE PRICE
LOL are controllers hard to find or are you guys just being cheap? If controllers is a problem then I might have a solution, when I gave my nephew my first gamecube I gave it to him with like 8 controllers, no lie. I'll talk to him to see if he'll let me have a couple. :grin:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Most stores have stopped carrying official controllers. The only place you can find them are online.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
LOL are controllers hard to find or are you guys just being cheap? If controllers is a problem then I might have a solution, when I gave my nephew my first gamecube I gave it to him with like 8 controllers, no lie. I'll talk to him to see if he'll let me have a couple. :grin:

OMG DUDE PLEASE DO THAT MY L IS SOO MESSED UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom