• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Guys, most likely the singles fee will be $10. As for teams/low tier... im not sure which one he is going to do but if he does either/or both, it will be $2 for each.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Guys, most likely the singles fee will be $10. As for teams/low tier... im not sure which one he is going to do but if he does either/or both, it will be $2 for each.
yo dude we need to play. Are you free anytime this week or week end? PM me. This goes out for anyone else. My ganondorf needs more opponents so does my fox. buhahahaha (ganondorf laugh, plays piano with closed fists)

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
yo dude we need to play. Are you free anytime this week or week end? PM me. This goes out for anyone else. My ganondorf needs more opponents so does my fox. buhahahaha (ganondorf laugh, plays piano with closed fists)
XD the closed fists XD well yeah I'm up for some smash this week tell me when though and I'll see what's up

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Its been goin great how bout your link....? Also, I relize you were talking to andrew. lol

lohh yeah i lol yeah im getting better but still a little predictable i need to work on my mind games and im working on my speed with him and any new cool trix JF

}--->ANDREW AKA NEON<---{:p

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Jeremy your signature about Star Wolf is hilarious. And also my last sentence was completely untrue. But I still love you.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
tgm when are you having another smashfest

Come on seriously dude, there is this thing called "Southwest forum" that shows you all the tournaments/fests/topics about anything in this area. Surely you saw this thread called "TGMS TOURNEY." And when inside that thread it will lead you to believe that there will be an STD/fest at his house in 17 days. Just look around more carefully next time.

TGM

Smash Lord
for the love of god, please look at my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had one last month and i am having one this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOPIC CREATOR!!!!!! part of the houston thread is to keep houston updated on events in houston. im having a fest in oct 20-21. please put it in the title.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Come on seriously dude, there is this thing called "Southwest forum" that shows you all the tournaments/fests/topics about anything in this area. Surely you saw this thread called "TGMS TOURNEY." And when inside that thread it will lead you to believe that there will be an STD/fest at his house in 17 days. Just look around more carefully next time.

ohh im sorry i really didnt know that ill go check it out right now then thanks

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey does anyone know when the next smashfest is?... Im new to this city and Im earger to play Houston's top players. I recently played Dallas' top players... Bluezaft, UTD Zach, Rage, and Scav... so Im looking forward to playing you guys.

TGM

Smash Lord
dawn, if you bring them, let them know that there is housing for fri,sat and sun. 3 day housing for free!!!!!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
guess what Void........today represented for you (using Dr.Mario) i dominated today but knowin PIMPSLAP hes goin to make up all kinds of excuses and he is goin to get mad when he sees this but i pretty much dominated! :laugh: :laugh::laugh:
He beat me so bad e is awesome i will never beat him.
the best in houston hands down onii cahn is the best ever he beat me 11 times i guess

dawn001

Smash Ace
well, ill clean his clock with mine.
ahhh confident arent you hmmm i dont know hes samus is pretty crazy and really good not sure but if you do play him TGM you better show him that houston smashers can play cause they are talking mess that we cant play.....

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
wtf lol dawn onii chan is know the best smasher in tx he beat me 2,000,000 times according to his post... iono he most be awesome to beat me....I guess?!?!?! i mean i'm not that good but what ever makes him fill good about himself lol every body wach out because onii-chan is the best smasher in the world (building ego so i can destroy it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom