• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
oh he ment when i was laying in between sideEffect and stiltz. we were rubin on each other.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
oh.....is this not just a show up thing.....lol well my names marlon and i live in the woodlands so thats pretty close to spring. Basically me and a friend of mine have been looking for somewhere to go smashing and cant find a good place. then i saw this thing and flipped cause not only was it so close but we had missed it, so now i am wondering if we would be able to come and participate in one of the greatest games known to man.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol go to tgm click his avatar then click all threads started by TGM and find his tourny thread thats all you need.

captin_kirby

Smash Rookie
hi guys well now that halo is comin out tonight what do yall think about it. what will make game of the year.... well i hope that brawl can do better then halo 3 gta 4 and the next three mario games to come out this winter

TGM

Smash Lord
Please do not talk about halo here. there is a thread for that in the "light house" board.

and pimp, please remove roy_ and columbian falcon from your sig and replace it with tgm

dawn001

Smash Ace
YO does anyone know anybody from brownsville,hidalgo or mcallen TX if do let me know iam bored here iam looking for people to smash but i cant find nobody *tear* iam trying to look for people in mexico but no luck i think they are hiding they are scared of US smashers lol j/p

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i'm sorry tgm colubian falcon is on a digimon level of cool and your just on card capture level i really am sorry.

TGM

Smash Lord
they arnt scared. javi beat rob$ pretty badly a few months ago. find them. go to the mexico thread. its in another board. and good luck over there. remember, out thinking the players will get you the win.

pimp, i hate you forever. rot in poop.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
YO does anyone know anybody from brownsville,hidalgo or mcallen TX if do let me know iam bored here iam looking for people to smash but i cant find nobody *tear* iam trying to look for people in mexico but no luck i think they are hiding they are scared of US smashers lol j/p
lol repost in a different thread i hope no body finds out

dawn001

Smash Ace
they arnt scared. javi beat rob$ pretty badly a few months ago. find them. go to the mexico thread. its in another board. and good luck over there. remember, out thinking the players will get you the win.

pimp, i hate you forever. rot in poop.
what board are you talking about the smash-mex.com that one?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
like what where doing will get us in trouble and the other smashers mad just p.m me thats9A private message) or just raise your voice and look in my direction and stat a conversation dummie

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kage 0r Void How Did Tgms Smashfest Go I Wish I Couldve Gone But Had People Over

}--->andrew Aka Neon<---{

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
like what where doing will get us in trouble and the other smashers mad just p.m me thats9A private message) or just raise your voice and look in my direction and stat a conversation dummie

This is the funniest ****ing paragraph I have ever read.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kage 0r Void How Did Tgms Smashfest Go I Wish I Couldve Gone But Had People Over

}--->andrew Aka Neon<---{

you disappoint me man, you knew I was going and you still had people over. Oh well that was your lose........ IT WAS $%^#& AWESOME!!!!!!!

Shök

Smash Champion
yo pimpslap, how come you dont go to the library anymore, we are playing this wednsday in the library in front of sam, if anybody wants to come, right after school

Shök

Smash Champion
we will see who owns who pimpslap, dont you worry about that

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
no use in contering my post due to the fact that i flame alot lol. iono shock what ever*in a spice girl voice* stop posting back to me lol before we start spaming.

Shök

Smash Champion
all right cool. so can anybody come to the library in front of sam after school on wensday, around 1:15, it will end around 8:00

Shök

Smash Champion
we still do it on thursdays, but the library people said they were going to do a program on thursday, so we asked them if we could do it on wensday instead

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
So many Fox avatars....

ATTENTION PIMPSLAP:

Is your controller that green one I saw/used temporarily while you guys went to eat at Mc Donalds at 6am? If it is then I would like to buy it from you or something. What do you want for it?

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
So many Fox avatars....

ATTENTION PIMPSLAP:

Is your controller that green one I saw/used temporarily while you guys went to eat at Mc Donalds at 6am? If it is then I would like to buy it from you or something. What do you want for it?
Bahahaha I didn't think you would actually go THIS far.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
all right cool. so can anybody come to the library in front of sam after school on wensday, around 1:15, it will end around 8:00
wait 1:15 is cool i can show up lol no prob but i need a guarenteed ride back any takers i have to work or i get fired....

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
So many Fox avatars....

ATTENTION PIMPSLAP:

lol you like that controller aehh lol i know i love it too... i can't sell it till i get one just like it or better my friend... sorry or.... you could renounce your possition as the second best smash in houston sign a paper or something and i could give it to you sound good?

p.s **** i triple posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom