• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
Yo theres a touney coming up ???? ... smash fest you say ?? ... hmm .. when and where will this be ??? i can bring like 6 or 7 people some tvs and cubes as well .... name, date ,location, .... cost ???

oh yeah ... i just made this account like three or four days ago .... so im not well known ... but i wanna get into some events and **** and i got some friends here in Waco who are itchin for action .. so wus up ??

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Neon And Shok.......call Me Up When You Get The Chance We Need To Talk About Some Things....now That Dawn Is Gone We Need To Set Up Somthing So We Can Play........someones Bound To Have My Number..........

Oh And Kage Are You Going To The Tgm Smashfest............call Me *****!!!!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
okay pimpslap, what will our ditto be this evening? can i interest u in some more dk dittoz?
yep you know it...
tgm ditto samus and y link
lab rat ditto c.falcon
cluess ganondorf
riot Shieks
jeremy iceclimbers or falco lol i suck at falco but no prob
Neon ditto link
shock ditto fox
sideffect ditto fox why not
kage ditto links? or dorf or C. falcon or Falco?
void ditto peach?
onii i beat you but ditto Doc mario and samus and sheik and lugi lol
ceaser ditto luigi and ditto dorf
any bdy else wanna ditto i'm gona set up a check list no j/k i will ditto i love it anyone at all.

TGM

Smash Lord
Chaotic, you can come and you can bring tvs/gcns/friends. i sent you a PM(top right of your screen). read it please and post on my thread(not this one).

Gabe, yes everybody needs to bring tvs!

ATTENTION ALL: ANY TALK ABOUT MY TOURNEY,PLEASE MOVE IT TO THE THREAD. ALOT OF QUESTIONS/ANSWERS ARE IN MY THREAD! PLEASE PLEASE POST IN ME TOURNEY THREAD

onii-chan

Smash Ace
yep you know it...
tgm ditto samus and y link
lab rat ditto c.falcon
cluess ganondorf
riot Shieks
jeremy iceclimbers or falco lol i suck at falco but no prob
Neon ditto link
shock ditto fox
sideffect ditto fox why not
kage ditto links? or dorf or C. falcon or Falco?
void ditto peach?
onii i beat you but ditto Doc mario and samus and sheik and lugi lol
ceaser ditto luigi and ditto dorf
any bdy else wanna ditto i'm gona set up a check list no j/k i will ditto i love it anyone at all.

how cares ....... =(

TGM

Smash Lord
pimpslap. lets not make this into the old houston thread. come on pal.

tallk about how you are going to my tourney

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yeah i'm sorry it's just i know jamean he is like my best friend and all and thats just dumb and i can't go to your tourny all though i would love to i work hard for the money lol and your cool tgm because the smash god told me so lol.

Shök

Smash Champion
damm calm down pimpslap, so are you going to tgms smashfest?

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I Want To Go But It Turns Out I Have No Ride And I Was Going To See If You Can Give Me A Ride To The Smashfest But Its Cool Though I See Your Making The Money Though So Hows You Ice Climbers And Shiek Coming Along Are They Improving

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Yeah I Want To Go But It Turns Out I Have No Ride And I Was Going To See If You Can Give Me A Ride To The Smashfest But Its Cool Though I See Your Making The Money Though So Hows You Ice Climbers And Shiek Coming Along Are They Improving
lol i use like a new char a day on a side note aceout can most likely take you in my place along with jeremy you might to pay some gas money though.Cool?

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Neon And Shok.......call Me Up When You Get The Chance We Need To Talk About Some Things....now That Dawn Is Gone We Need To Set Up Somthing So We Can Play........someones Bound To Have My Number..........

Oh And Kage Are You Going To The Tgm Smashfest............call Me *****!!!!

HEY DUDE WHATS YOUR NUMBER SO WE CAN MEET UP SOMEWHERE AND IF YOU CAN TRY TO COME TO THE LIBRARY TO PLAY SOME SMASH ON THURSDAY

}--->andrew Aka Neon<---{

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
yea change of plans im leaving around 11:30 2day so anybody wanna ride -call 713 377 8516

onii-chan

Smash Ace
yea change of plans im leaving around 11:30 2day so anybody wanna ride -call 713 377 8516
I'm GOING TONIGHT MUHAHAHAHAHA
ha.....got to ur smashfest witout me i guess cant go anyway seeing as i have to work on sunday i see u guys l8tr then......tell me about the matches too!

also i cant believe ur a smash director now

Shök

Smash Champion
so how did the smashfest go? oh and i heard from neon that the smashfst was 30 dollars?!

Shök

Smash Champion
i am not sure, neon said he didnt go, i didnt go cause i didnt have 30 dollards on me ,void said that kage didnt go because of his whole birthday thing or just because he didnt want to go, and yeah neon said like 30 or twenty something dollars, he said tgm kept on changin the prices

dawn001

Smash Ace
i am not sure, neon said he didnt go, i didnt go cause i didnt have 30 dollards on me ,void said that kage didnt go because of his whole birthday thing or just because he didnt want to go, and yeah neon said like 30 or twenty something dollars, he said tgm kept on changin the prices
well i heard that kage and void did go so iam not sure so whats up over there still playing ssbm at the library? talk to me on private message ok

Shök

Smash Champion
ummm your inbox is full dawn, i cant private message you unless you clear some space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom