• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan d!c|< Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan Allan

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I played everyone there andrew, andrew, jesus, richard, preston, and louise.... or.... ace, neon, kage, pimpslap, littlep, and dawn...

vs dawn we mainly did falco dittos... or my falco on his fox.
next tIme i see you ***** *** ***** i will kill you i'm serious your dead.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yeah your write nobody is scared of me oh wait.... yeah they are im gona break my foot in your a s s son see when i see you son...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yeah your write nobody is scared of me oh wait.... yeah they are im gona break my foot in your a s s son see when i see you son...

Shök

Smash Champion
Um... do I know you? Refresh my memory.

I see you main fox, let me know if you need any tips >: )

thats the thing, i dont think you know me, thats why im wondering why you called me, i renember you calling out shok.

TGM

Smash Lord
are u going to me tourney? cause ill show you how. ill do it on bear(he wont feel it) and then u can do it to king ganon.

by the way, im reading the book "The Making of the Atomic Bomb" by Richard rhodes. truly a master piece.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
no i gotta work lol i might quite though and go not sure yet on that but if i go i will kick jeremy's *** no joke i mean it.

Jake13

Smash Lord
dear jake,

no1 carez about english

sincerely mouf

also you defined pathetic as a verb *4 stocks jake with various characters*
Mad as an adjective is "showing anger." Pathetic is the same way, showing pity. Change "to" and add in "showing", same thing.

ROFL

Also, Gabe: I was throwing in a quick fact, sorry if it made anyone feel stupid. I am just easily annoyed by bad grammar.

TGM

Smash Lord
omfg i could not stop laughing... wtf allan you gots like no lag time on your up+b

i was laughing too! it was like 26 Up+Bs before mouf and clue got to 3 stocks each! Not to mention i still won the match! WAHAHAHAHAHA truly the best Y link in these parts.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol im working on y link lol ditto tgm lol and i ditto mouf and ditto cluess and why not ditto jeremy and finally i will ditto riot or lab rat if they show:)

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
thats the thing, i dont think you know me, thats why im wondering why you called me, i renember you calling out shok.
Oh...

There could be plenty of reasons why you thought I called out "shok"

I could have said... anyone of these variations.

"Oh my god i am so shocked that I lost!"

"Why does that pikachu keep trying to shock me?!?!"

"Hey shok!"

In conclusion, I never called out your name... if I did I was either drunk or I was calling out your name. But I never called out your name.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Oh...

There could be plenty of reasons why you thought I called out "shok"

I could have said... anyone of these variations.

"Oh my god i am so shocked that I lost!"

"Why does that pikachu keep trying to shock me?!?!"

"Hey shok!"

In conclusion, I never called out your name... if I did I was either drunk or I was calling out your name. But I never called out your name.
I find this funny. -laughs-

TGM

Smash Lord
drunk huh? sad.........

anyways, go to me tourney! its in 3 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if there is a good turn out, ill have more.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
I finally did it. I found a place where I can hold multiple tournaments. I'm holding one sometime in October. Be on the lookout for info. All I can say now is that the room is VERY spacias and I can use multiple rooms in the building. How, you may ask, because I'm just that good, that's how.

TGM

Smash Lord
actualy, im very glad that Mr.3000 is doing tournies too. i am the only one that does tournies in houston. People hold them, i run them............... we need others helping me out.

2 days till me tournie!!!!!!!!! if you want to go, check out me thread. there will be AC/chips/soda/beds/SMASH!!!!

G@BE

Smash Lord
yea
i dont know if this has been brought up or anything....

but people should probbably start bringing TV's and Cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom