• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
lol, wobbling is funny. Now what you should do TGM is play him one set where he can wobble and one where cant and see what the difference in outcomes is. That's how much wobbling affects play.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
lol, wobbling is funny. Now what you should do TGM is play him one set where he can wobble and one where cant and see what the difference in outcomes is. That's how much wobbling affects play.
forget that i just will wobble to a max of 3 hits. I dont need wobbling to win.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
i dont think ill be able to goto this saturdays smashfest i have some things to take care of.............maybe the next on for sure!!!!!!!!

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
okay guyz lets stop talking about sword statz, thats where it gets a little pathetic
And how is it pathetic, no one messed with you about what you can lift. So I say if someone wants to talk about a weapon that they possess for one or two posts, let them. Believe me, I've seen some waaaaay more " pathetic" stuff go on for pages.:p

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
richard... money match 1,000,000,000,000 no im joking... but!!! im not joking about you coming over (BRING DAWN!) to play anytime tommorow.

Also what smashfest are goin down this weekend...I know theres two...but i need specifics for both...

FYI Specifics = Date, Place, Time (for both)

I put in smash today at 8pm... and it all made since. I understand how to play falco. I finally understand. Now to work on my IC's...I need some fox practice with them..I.E. DAWN!!! COME OVER DUED >>>> you to Richard...actually call meh richard before 10pm if ya can...also whats your number?[/QUOTEmy number for anybody that wants to know it's 281-608-6094 also dawn get at me maybe Ronnie can take us if you dish out gas money cool?

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ceasar Are You Having The Smashfest Friday Of Saturday

AND MR 3000 IF YOU GO TO CEASARS SMASHFEST I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY YOU

}--->ANDREW AKA NEON<---{

dawn001

Smash Ace
richard... money match 1,000,000,000,000 no im joking... but!!! im not joking about you coming over (BRING DAWN!) to play anytime tommorow.

Also what smashfest are goin down this weekend...I know theres two...but i need specifics for both...

FYI Specifics = Date, Place, Time (for both)

I put in smash today at 8pm... and it all made since. I understand how to play falco. I finally understand. Now to work on my IC's...I need some fox practice with them..I.E. DAWN!!! COME OVER DUED >>>> you to Richard...actually call meh richard before 10pm if ya can...also whats your number?[/QUOTEmy number for anybody that wants to know it's 281-608-6094 also dawn get at me maybe Ronnie can take us if you dish out gas money cool?
ok cool hmm ill call you to see what happens!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey Ceasar Are You Having The Smashfest Friday Of Saturday

AND MR 3000 IF YOU GO TO CEASARS SMASHFEST I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY YOU

dont you play link....? just a heads up he's not gonna show you any tricks with link/most likly even use link if you do play link. So be ready for marth...

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
dont you play link....? just a heads up he's not gonna show you any tricks with link/most likly even use link if you do play link. So be ready for marth...

YEAH IM PRETTY SURE HE WONT GO EASY ON ME BUT THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP AND IT LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO HAVE TO TRAIN AGAINST DAWNS MARTH AND KAGES LINK JUST INCASE

dawn001

Smash Ace
YEAH IM PRETTY SURE HE WONT GO EASY ON ME BUT THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP AND IT LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO HAVE TO TRAIN AGAINST DAWNS MARTH AND KAGES LINK JUST INCASE

dont worry NEON about MR.3000 i all ready played him at that tourny at a techno club and i beat his link and marth so yeah and i was not hard it was not what i expected he is to easy sorry but is the truth even VOID beat him there to he was knock out my me and Void so yeah!

kage921

Smash Journeyman

don't worry you can take his link, maybe even his marth. dunno about that one. YOu have improved man, your starting to make me sweat everytime we play link dittos. lol ;)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
dont worry NEON about MR.3000 i all ready played him at that tourny at a techno club and i beat his link and marth so yeah and i was not hard it was not what i expected he is to easy sorry but is the truth even VOID beat him there to he was knock out my me and Void so yeah!
i dont belive that seeing how neither you nor void can take me.... but 3000 can go even with a link. very interesting. btw it dosnt matter what stage any of you use you wont touch meh falco... so your best bets are to try and own my IC.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
NEON my smashfest is happening this saturday read the first post I made updates on it

guys about the pizzas I may need your help on that I'm kind of short on money so is there any way you guiys can pich in about 1 to 2 dollars each? I'm not asking for much just 1 or 2 dollars thats all sorry guys I'm kind of low on money right now so plz if you could help I would really appreciate I can still provide drinks like last time its just the pizza thats the trouble =/

dawn001

Smash Ace
i dont belive that seeing how neither you nor void can take me.... but 3000 can go even with a link. very interesting. btw it dosnt matter what stage any of you use you wont touch meh falco... so your best bets are to try and own my IC.
i will own your falco oh yes i am we will just see

Shök

Smash Champion
i will also play you feifer, we will see who is the better falco

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
i would love to see this dito bewteen mr 3000 and NEON...............i would say there about even.........i played mr 300 and think neon can take him....................peach for the win(turnip in your face)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
there is also one today lol at aces so if you wanna get some practise for tommarow show my friends;):samus:

At what time does it start? and at what time does it end? cause i want to play today but i also have a job appointment around 7pm.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Hey Pimpslap We Also Need To Play Agian As Well You Kicked My *** At My House With Your **** Kirby But I Give You Your Props But I Wouldnt Mind Playing Your Sheik

}--->andrew Aka Neon<---{

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Kage Whats Going On *****!!! Hey!!!! What Difference Where I From!! You Need To Stop Playing Around Frog

}--->andrew Aka Neon<---{

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
hey anybody else coming to my house-ppl here now neon,Jeremy Feifer!!!!,Dawn,Some Guy,And My Amigo Dro!!

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
alright guys this is it...tomorrow :D like I said on the first post you guys can start coming at 2 pm and leave at 11 pm or later plz bring tvs and gcs with the game plz the more the better

about food: I can provide drinks like time but I won't be able to provide pizzas like I said :( some stuff came up and I'm short on money right now so if you guys want pizza it would be good if you guys can pich in 1 or 2 dollars each so we can get some pizza OR we can go to some food place and each one of you buys their own food so we don't have any problems anyways hope to see a lot of you here tomorrow!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom