• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
alright itz a date

but i cant come on friday. just come to allans tourney and we'll play there, we can do mm's if ya want. ceasar ur good i give ya props, but i play to have fun in friendlies, i dont mind if other people keep track of em but i just dont like it when ppl use them to say theyre better than sum1 else. its all good tho dont worry about it, actually i will try to come friday and if i do we can play some, and if you want we can mm

also i dont laser that much ;)
heh heh I know I'm about to sound like an ahole for what I'm about to say but that means you weren't playing me serious on ronnie's tourney when I beat your dk there too? too bad I did the ******** move of switching to my doc and lost =/ XD this sounds like excuses to me( plz don't hate me I'm only saying lol seriously)....anyways I'll move this tourney to saturday since it seems that a lot of ppl can't make it to friday so there you go and yes let's money match or w/e you want I'm up for it :D it all comes down to having fun anyways isn't that right??

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Guys if you haven't checked my updates then read this one I will make the smashfest this saturday and not on firday anymore since it seems like a bad day to do it so yeah......now it this saturday september 15 lol hope to see you then

dawn001

Smash Ace
Guys if you haven't checked my updates then read this one I will make the smashfest this saturday and not on firday anymore since it seems like a bad day to do it so yeah......now it this saturday september 15 lol hope to see you then
what dis saturday did i read this correctly sweet what do you need???

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Awesome, I can probably come early and will most likely be bringing some people...

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
You're bringing GG Sethlon? Who do you think is coming that's worth playing against?:psycho:

Oh, our new crew name is Nocturnal Vanity! It sounds sexier.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hey Alex

You should toatlly give me like 5 dollars and ill drive ya there ;)

You need to get on aim more too :( i miss our random convo's

MY BROTHER IS SLIPPING AWAY :( come back Al!!!
I'm semi broke right now, so i dunno if i'll be able to afford even forking 5$ your way ;_;

An yeah, i haven't been on aim too much lately, cause aj's computer is right next to mine, and it doesnt make loud annoying buzzing noises when its on. *shrug*

You're bringing GG Sethlon? Who do you think is coming that's worth playing against?:psycho:
(Fake)Cesar is good, me and him were going back and forth a little while ago.
And you could always come :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
GG for Wii in October. Should be interesting. Waggle controls, lol.

Yeah, I'll bring you Roy, my boy. We'll probably meet up at Asim's or something...

TGM

Smash Lord
u can use the classic controler on it. thats a plus for hardcore fans.

i like faster games. marvel vs capcom2.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
u can use the classic controler on it. thats a plus for hardcore fans.

i like faster games. marvel vs capcom2.
Actually, there is a fighting stick for the Wii that the true serious players will use. No word if one is coming to the US though...

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
GG sux on the Wii, most, if not all of the hardcore players won't purchase that version. That version will be for noobies who want waggle their hands instead of learning combinations ala capcom vs. snk 2 EO! XD

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
heh heh I know I'm about to sound like an ahole for what I'm about to say but that means you weren't playing me serious on ronnie's tourney when I beat your dk there too? too bad I did the ******** move of switching to my doc and lost =/ XD this sounds like excuses to me( plz don't hate me I'm only saying lol seriously)....anyways I'll move this tourney to saturday since it seems that a lot of ppl can't make it to friday so there you go and yes let's money match or w/e you want I'm up for it :D it all comes down to having fun anyways isn't that right??
props to beatin my dk in tournament, but heres what im sayin

when we played in tourney, it wasnt GANON VS DK, it was CEASAR VS MOUF, and mouf won. tournament sets are never gonna be main vs main or whatever, you as a player have to make smart choices wit who you play as and where you go, and in this case i made better choices. after you beat my dk i went peach and jungles japes, and in response you went dreamland and doc, and its these kinda things (no offense) that make me an overall better player.

and im not saying that i don't try in friendlies, cuz i do, but its just completely different in tournament for hundreds of reasons, one being that i get to counterpick ;)

ill try to come to ur smashfest and we can play

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
what dis saturday did i read this correctly sweet what do you need???
well all I really need is for ppl to bring a tv ,gc and smash cd if hey can't at least bring a tv.

and james I understand what you're saying I did admit that I did bad decisions on my post which made me lose and you won =/ oh well anyways I moved the fest to saturday just to let you know and yeah do come man lol oh and by the way I hope none of this is making you have a bad image of me becuase if it is then I'm sorry I'm not trying to put anyone down lol all I want is to play some smash who doesn't right? XD

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
ur one of the coolest smashers in houston imo dont even worry about it lolz
***** what about me?... im cool. we didnt even fight cause i put forth an effort to squash it, not to mention i havent actually shot anyone, or even touched anyone...and dont say "only cause you never go to tournements" cause thats gettin played out. Im jeremy feifer b****'s you should be enjoying yourselves. forget about beef... we need to stop all this hurtful trash talking and start enjoying everyones company so we can have more fun. there should be no reason why anyone dislikes me cause iv said it before and ill say it again sorry for threatening anyones life... now if you still have beef we can gladly have an old fassion boxing match and i wont use any weapons unless you significantly larger I.E ray or richard...yall ****** too big... but yeh im tryin to have fun in this game ... beef is getting old.

also id really like to go to the smashfest on the 15th... is that cool with anyone cause i dont have ride...?.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i don't dislike you man, but i havent seen ya in almost a year (whenever the first houston vs mag crew battle happened). we'll hang out at allans tourney and play some smash

and whose richard lolz. also, im at 210 lbs right now and i can bench 235, pex of stizeel

also im gonna try to go to the 15th smashfest too so if u get to go we might play eachother there

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Holy snap, 235, thats crazy. While we are on the subject, I can bench 250 consecutively and 275 with strain. However, I also know that muscles aren't everything, it's how you utilize your brain to take advantage of 'em. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!

dawn001

Smash Ace
ace, dawn, pimp... whoever... pick mee up for aces smash-thing.
when is it i dont know what is goin on let me in on the info?

well all I really need is for ppl to bring a tv ,gc and smash cd if hey can't at least bring a tv.

and james I understand what you're saying I did admit that I did bad decisions on my post which made me lose and you won =/ oh well anyways I moved the fest to saturday just to let you know and yeah do come man lol oh and by the way I hope none of this is making you have a bad image of me becuase if it is then I'm sorry I'm not trying to put anyone down lol all I want is to play some smash who doesn't right? XD
oh ok ill see what i can do ok!

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Holy snap, 235, thats crazy. While we are on the subject, I can bench 250 consecutively and 275 with strain. However, I also know that muscles aren't everything, it's how you utilize your brain to take advantage of 'em. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!
Yep, the smarter you get, the more you can benchpress...it's a fact. Too bad weekday smashfests are rare, I work all weekend during the college season :(. Where's those vids of you and XZalla, Cesar?

TGM

Smash Lord
who cares how much you can bench? ill just stab your *** with me sword and then you can die.

jeremy, you use iC now? Samus vs IC, 10$ and samus vs falco(falco has major advantage) 10$.

yes or yes?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Yep, the smarter you get, the more you can benchpress...it's a fact. Too bad weekday smashfests are rare, I work all weekend during the college season :(. Where's those vids of you and XZalla, Cesar?
Thats not what I meant CluelessBTD, did you completely miss the point of my post?:chuckle:

Also, TGM, you wont stab me, I have a 6.5 ft. sword , I guarantee ya, I'll stab you first. It's all good though, you're cool with me though. *evil grin*

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
I have an 9in sword between my legs.. and what?

All these things on Saturdays ><
I couldn't make it to he last one; hopefully I can come this time.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
who cares how much you can bench? ill just stab your *** with me sword and then you can die.

jeremy, you use iC now? Samus vs IC, 10$ and samus vs falco(falco has major advantage) 10$.

yes or yes?
Ill shoot you all, cept 3000...

anyway tgm... when have I ever accepted a money match... ? everyon especially YOU know I dont/wont. Anyway I do want to play my IC against you even though im sure you wont let me wobble...even still I would love to play that samus of yours. Iv been takin lessons from wobbles so I think my IC and you samux can go atleast even...mabey ill destroy you who knows.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
***** what about me?... im cool. we didnt even fight cause i put forth an effort to squash it, not to mention i havent actually shot anyone, or even touched anyone...and dont say "only cause you never go to tournements" cause thats gettin played out. Im jeremy feifer b****'s you should be enjoying yourselves. forget about beef... we need to stop all this hurtful trash talking and start enjoying everyones company so we can have more fun. there should be no reason why anyone dislikes me cause iv said it before and ill say it again sorry for threatening anyones life... now if you still have beef we can gladly have an old fassion boxing match and i wont use any weapons unless you significantly larger I.E ray or richard...yall ****** too big... but yeh im tryin to have fun in this game ... beef is getting old.

also id really like to go to the smashfest on the 15th... is that cool with anyone cause i dont have ride...?.
Thise is richard wrf dude i shoot your *** too my friend lol im pimpslap .

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
ceaser i remember you beat me.
richard... money match 1,000,000,000,000 no im joking... but!!! im not joking about you coming over (BRING DAWN!) to play anytime tommorow.

Also what smashfest are goin down this weekend...I know theres two...but i need specifics for both...

FYI Specifics = Date, Place, Time (for both)

I put in smash today at 8pm... and it all made since. I understand how to play falco. I finally understand. Now to work on my IC's...I need some fox practice with them..I.E. DAWN!!! COME OVER DUED >>>> you to Richard...actually call meh richard before 10pm if ya can...also whats your number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom