• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Cesar, if you're serious about having a monthly, then try to do it either next weekend or the weekend of the 29th, since TGM's smashtourneyfest is on the 22nd...

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
iam not use to fighing falcos so yeah i lost but no worrys soon mouf falco will be no more!!!
cmon man...you didn't lose cause your not used to fighting falco, you lost because i'm just better. i hate to say it like that but cmon theres no need for these kinda excuses

jeremy, i'm sorry but i'm pretty confident that im gonna win the falco ditto, don't judge off of vids. if you want we can do a 3/5 mm at allans tourney unless you don't do mm's still but if not then we can jsut do a 3/5 falco ditto, winner is the better falco

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
if not then we can jsut do a 3/5 falco ditto, winner is the better falco
Im down with that Jamezyboy, lets do this thing. Just to give you an idea of my power I can waveshine twice in a row. I will own. Brace yourself, but most importantly, lets just have fun since this is a game and were supposed to be friends.

dawn001

Smash Ace
cmon man...you didn't lose cause your not used to fighting falco, you lost because i'm just better. i hate to say it like that but cmon theres no need for these kinda excuses

jeremy, i'm sorry but i'm pretty confident that im gonna win the falco ditto, don't judge off of vids. if you want we can do a 3/5 mm at allans tourney unless you don't do mm's still but if not then we can jsut do a 3/5 falco ditto, winner is the better falco
your not better i know i can own you mouf and i will!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Two Twix Bars > Gabe.

It's true. Don't lie. :)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
something you eat jeremy lol anyways i'm so training my ic to beat falcos give a week and the wobbles will destroy.:)
i have a extra purple shell if you wan't

dawn001

Smash Ace
Dawn<James

Gabe>Twix Bar

JUST THE **** FACTS DAWN!!!!
here you go again gabe with your gayness stop man just stop iam going to beat you and iam going to make fun of you in front of everyone just stop getting in to people biss!
there is all ready people that really want to kick you **** in real life cause of your bull!!!
i have nothing i against you but man you act like if you are so good man! infact i hope you go to TGM place on the 22th so that we can play but if you dont challenge me directly ill come to you and we will play!! for sure!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
WTH is a twix bar?
Oooo a Twix Bar....

Dawn, forget G@BE, me and you need to play. After you own me then you can own G@BE. G@BE's weakness by the way is his hair. Cut the hair he loses his strength.

BTW does anyone wanna by DBZT2 for thhe Wii? If so pm me a price.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
that games sucks lol jeremy saturday probally i will come over ronnie and don't work and he has the truck soo... yeah. lol i will use good chars thise time... so jeremy wanna be in my crew now leave the other join nss we have siggs:roll::newbie:

dawn001

Smash Ace
Oooo a Twix Bar....

Dawn, forget G@BE, me and you need to play. After you own me then you can own G@BE. G@BE's weakness by the way is his hair. Cut the hair he loses his strength.

BTW does anyone wanna by DBZT2 for thhe Wii? If so pm me a price.
yeah you are right his nothing! we will play ill call you laters ok to see what happens!

kage921

Smash Journeyman
what's going on people. I'm down to lay soem smash today. I really need to play. my characters have gotten rusty and I can't have that. lol

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I could go, but I don't feel like driving all that way really. My gf is starting to get frustrated since I went to Aceout's smashfest...how could I ease this one by her? Oh well, I got some vids from the fest uploaded

--VIDS--

Mouf(Falco) vs Dawn(Fox) Everybody watch this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8mp38bIXQ

Clue(Ganon) vs Void(Peach) I got some nice combos in this one :D. Don't worry Void, I'll upload one of your victories next.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKPHvrtF14A

Mouf(DK) vs Clue(Ganon) We both got a win. For some reason Dair didn't occur to me till the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prEigMH1egE

Mouf(DK) vs Clue(Ganon) I basically got owned :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJzv3GDNaQw

Don't worry, there is more to come, this is all I've had the chance to format so far. I've still got the milk matches between TGM and Pimpslap, a couple more of Mouf's falco against Dawn's fox, one of me vs mouf's jigglypuff, etc. Oh yeah, I've got a couple of me vs dawn, lucky for him though, I only recorded the 2 that he won :p
**** these skoo filters i wanna see the vids..........arg.............i guess i have to see them in da library then................:ohwell:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
captin kriby, please edit. Your quadruple posting makes the mods cry...

TGM

Smash Lord
Dawn. your good but you dont play enough good people/attend enough tournies to be better than mouf.

Hell, samus beat you. fox does epic on samus.

its ok to be worse than some one else. im worse than roy_r and SE and gabe.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i sucked mouf and dk **** all night long at the smashfest..................i was so ****ing horny!!!!!!!!! but i accepted it and took it like man:chuckle:

haxed

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
"So IIIIIIIi, I Wont Be THE ONE...."

<Mouf, your right ronnie deserves props... he made me 5% more better in 35 seconds by telling me a trick I didnt know in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom