• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawn001

Smash Ace
yo iam here at aceout house with void is anyone els coming this is going to go down if you need more info you can call me at 832-894-2133 lets smash!!!

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Hey anybody that just came please come baCk-it was the back house-PLEASE GO TO BACK HOUSE IF UR COMING-aGAIN NUMBER IS 713 377 8516

People here so far Dawn,Clueless,Void,ArashiKa,Stiltzskin,SideEfect, Riot,TGM,RoyR,Mouf,RocketTrainer,LabRat,PIMPSLAP, and me Aceout(Axxo)

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
AHHHH god **** you've got to be kidding me. Would've been nice to know that since the guy who answered the door looked at me like I was crazy

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
AHHHH god **** you've got to be kidding me. Would've been nice to know that since the guy who answered the door looked at me like I was crazy

yea my bad-it was my ****ing grandpa-can u come back please-a **** load of ppl are here

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
i cant ****ing believe i missed this **** what the **** oh my god no one even told me i ****ing went to the zoo over this **** what the ****

Riot_

Smash Cadet
I just got home from Ronnies.

DAWN - good **** dude, I've never played you before so this was a lot of fun. you seemed pretty cool

ACEOUT - you're cool man, thanks for having this it's been a while since I've been to one of these.

RONNIE/ROY - sup

LAB RAT - Surprised to see you at this! you should grow your hair out again son.

PIMPSLAP - you seemed pretty cool, fun matches. Sorry I wasn't talkative, I was just so tired...

TGM - dsfasadsadlkasjljlkdjglfd

ANYONE ELSE - sorry if I've missed you, I seriously felt messed up last night I was so tired.

TGM

Smash Lord
thanks ace for letting us come over/having the fest. i learned alot last night about houston area. you are a cool guy and the gunshots while we were playing was cool too. thanks pal.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol @ pimpslap not being affected by the milk match.

Random gunshots are too good.

I feel sick again, ugh...

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
Nova was not there aceout, trying to put extra people on the attendence list to make people come hehe, good move

yeah this was pretty cool, thanks for having us over aceout...

i puked when i got home i felt horrible for some reason lol

the gunshots while we were playing was not very cool.. but okay!

TGM

Smash Lord
seriosuly, i was a little scared.

ace tried to chill us out by saying it was a bee bee gun. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. we aint dumb.

but i had fun and aceout turned out to be a cool guy!!!! he talks!!!!

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
yo iam here at aceout house with void is anyone els coming this is going to go down if you need more info you can call me at 832-894-2133 lets smash!!!

hey dawn sorry i couldnt go you no what happened but friday for sure

}--->ANDREW AKA NEON<---{

Riot_

Smash Cadet
It wasn't THAT scary because there were a lot of us. But it was still really bad to hear gunshots in the middle of a match...

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
Ohh I Almost Forgot I Am Trying To Have Another Smashfest But At My House This Time Ill See What I Can Do Most Likely I Can And Ill Hit Yall Back Up

P.s It Wont Be Hot As Hell Like Last Time

}--->andrew Aka Neon<---{

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Man omg-Hey this was a good night-thanks to everyone that came-i promise ill make it better next time-

Dawn-Omg do u know how fast u were going with fox!!!

Clueless-Hey man good Ganon-Pretty Strong-lol

Void-It was kool but let me win-lol-nah but good games

Arashika-Hey good playing someone like me-Ill play u again sometime soon

StiltzSkin-Hey dude u were dead at around 6:00 on my couch-lol

SideEffect-Your the most fastest and smoothest fox i every secne-ur good

Riot-ur that gangster boy-lol-never saw u play but still kool

TGM-Dude dont every feel scared at my house-i promise nothin will ever happen-believe me i know

RoyR-You kool man but i still think you and SideEffect are bros. lol

Mouf-Dude didn't get to see u play either but u played against some good ppls

RocketTrainer-Hey man thanks for coming again-kool fighting

LabRat-LOL-u were making us laugh and ****-omg-lmao-u should come more often

PIMPSLAP-Hey thanks for training wit me-will train more often

So give major props to EVERYONE THAT CAME and i congrats too cause at 6:38am is when the sun finally came out it was a SMASH TILL DAWN!!!!

Im gonna make a bigger Smash Fest soon in a bigger place so ill keep yal updated-thanks everyone

P.S.-Anyone that lives close to over here-which don't think anyone does-can come over for a little bit
\

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol @ Mouf. Seriously, I thought you were going to die from laughter at that one point...

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Wow....I wish I knew that SMALL little detail about the backhouse...would've been very interesting with the gunshot and all

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
Mouf-Dude didn't get to see u play
woah you're missin out man it's a quite a sight ;)

j/k but ya this was pretty fun i had some laughs like rockettrainer said lolz but ya look forward to playin yall again

also i think clueless recorded some vids of me vs dawn and i think i got a combo or 2 so just let me know whenever those are up

dawn001

Smash Ace
well last night was fun at the STD!!!
TGM nice playing you it was fun i think your samus is better then your marth so keep it up dude!
MOUF nice matches your falco is crazy dude i wish my falco was a fast as your but nice!!
RIOT very crazy falcon dude hope to play you again!!\
Clue that gano of yours awsome it scares me!!!!!
PIMPSLAP i dint play you but hope to play you 1vs1 and nice milk match
VOID nice peach dude keep it up
ROCKET TRAINER your marth is good just maybe more speed hmm i dont know but good marth dittos

and to those who i dint play hope you play yall next time ..
is anyone hosting a tourny soon???

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Yall ninjas scared of gun-shot sounds... LOL. Especially TGM of all people... ninja dont ever come to my house... LOL.

Guys next time I will go..... sorry guys.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Heh, some people look drunk/tired in those pics.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Im not even gonna lie.. that smashfest looked fun as hell.

1st off, Dawn. You own. We need to play.
2nd off, Alan, Your samus seems fun as hell to play...the whole fire a missle and you run right behind it = cool stuff.
3rd off...Void good job. Mouf...I own/Good Job...enjoy yourself.
4th off... guys I will try my best to go to the next one.... serious its just something popped up at last minute....

kage921

Smash Journeyman
wow, all this went down while I was out? So dawn when can we get together and smash? I haven't played since ceasars samsh fest, so im itching to play.

TGM

Smash Lord
well last night was fun at the STD!!!
TGM nice playing you it was fun i think your samus is better then your marth so keep it up dude!
yea me marth has gotten sloppy over the past 3 months. samus is the way to go. no body knows how to fight her.

i forgot i was being recorded.

ALSO! I AM HAVING A TOURNEY IN OCTOBER. SO PLZ CHECK OUT ME THREAD.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
yea me marth has gotten sloppy over the past 3 months. samus is the way to go. no body knows how to fight her.

i forgot i was being recorded.

ALSO! I AM HAVING A TOURNEY IN OCTOBER. SO PLZ CHECK OUT ME THREAD.
tgm u wanna practice samus wit me cruz i havent played in a while.....pimpslap is also practicing wit me so soon ill be back at the 100% wit ur help also

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Mouf-good dk matches as always
Aceout-We will practice more.
tgm thank for kicking my *** i loved the milk match(i love pickles)
Riot- you where a riot
LabRat-"get your *** outa here 10 times before i got the message. lol i almost won the double team:)
Roy r-4 stocked me with game and watch showed me i have along way to go.
slitskin-nice dr mario should of ditto with void.
cluess the ditto's where classic... good times
and every body else yes i man handled that milk.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy Feifer Owns...
I know I know. BUT YEH Yeh so your fox owns I saw those matches vs. TGM... anyway MM 50$... just wonderin? No Im joking ....BUT! Im not joking about you pimpslap and whoever else coming to my house to play...so come on over here and play!!!!.... I want to see your fox on my falco... lets find out whats happen...I also gotta do fox on fox... marth... all that crap... anyways yeh... come over...!!!! I didnt get to go to that smash fest cause i went over ogirls house so yeh anyways come over....I AM BORED AS F*** COME OVER!!!! ANYONE !!! SOMEBODY COME OVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom