• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
Wahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahahhaha

Also I got nothing but love for you allan cause that last post was real.
if you mean that......your ok in me book.

houston vs magnolia lets do it, no excuses
its gonna happen. i will be there.

Truth is if PC came to texas, he'd own this entire state.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
he did. sex 2. but honestly, you CAN NOT beat RoyR or ronnie majority.

Allan you are a horrible Samus a even horrible Marth.
....................all these years we known each other.........and it comes to this.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And in the end it doesnt matter that much to me, because I ALWAYS place higher than you.
Its WHO you BEAT not WHERE you PLACE.

Ladies and gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If mag is SO much better than houston, they would not care if we have a HOUSTON member on the team................ronnie. However, they are cowards and cannot handle another molesting like last time. There-for we cant do it. So, we will just stick with the results of last time.................houston won.

Now, if magnolia can allow us to use a HOUSTON member on OUR HOUSTON team, then we can take care of business. but seeing as how magnolia cant handle ronnie this thing probly wont happen. oh and one thing i liek to point out...................if seth is better than ronnie.........then STFU and lets do the crew battle.

IF they do choose to do the right thing:

Mag=Bear,gabe,velox,seth.

Houston=Roy,TGM,Mouf,SideEffect.

4 vs 4...............can you handle it or does ........ronnie need to molest bear in 10 seconds/i 5 stock seth? or are you gonna complain cause we have ronnie..............

until proven otherwise, mags record on houston is........................winning 0 out of 1.

OH AND ANOTHER THING! if you still want SE out......i want gabe out. After all, gabe is "better" Roy_R right?@?@?@?@?@? he beats me he beats mouf...................yea its only fair.. So please chew on all thats been said.

PS: even though alot of trash has been talked. i DO NOT dislike anybody from mag. Gabe,seth,velox,bear. you guys are still cool in me book.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
When is this Magnolia vs. Houston crew match going to place. My crew my might show to participate as well. ;)

G@BE

Smash Lord
I told you Allan i don't think Ronnie should be in it. And then i also said that if Ronnie wanted to i did not care. Read more carefully

I'm well up to that lol
If you want me to seat out cuz Ronnie is seating out i don't care heh.

Oh now that i think about it

You did say people who are in the loop of the beltway8 are considered Houston

Last time i checked Santa fe is nowhere in Houston. Pasadena may be but you are in santa fe most of the time. and Mouff lives in La Marque. So if anything the only people on the Houston team should be

Roy R and Jakes crew lol

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
^ How so very correct you are. :lick:

TGM, you could call your crew, The Surrounding Houston area crew(S H crew).

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Im bringing all the gossip and mess right here right now.

Edit: Mr 3000, your crew is a joke, and no one cares about it but the third rate players in it.
#1, ***** you a joke. You think your so bad untill you go to a tournement and get owned.Your good in houston but so what. Only reason is because you were one of the first people to start playing this game competitvlly. The main reason rayzorium can come back here and own the hell outta of you. You talk too much without stoping to think, and your also a backstabber in many ways.

Hahah, that was mean ronnie. Although, I'm up for crew matching _____ *I have no idea what their crew name is* 3000's crew(?) As long as the rest of magnolia is up for it.
You know the name of are crew ***** dont play. You also talk so much noise cause you think you can fall back on seth and g@be... seth will die if he plays me cause I play falco and I own. g@be will die because he tries to hard (^), ray you will die because im just better than you. And any other member of mag will too because ... mag is a hick town that just got a walmart and all of you guys are still learning how to wall-tech.

TGM

Smash Lord
I told you Allan i don't think Ronnie should be in it. And then i also said that if Ronnie wanted to i did not care. Read more carefully

I'm well up to that lol
If you want me to seat out cuz Ronnie is seating out i don't care heh.

Oh now that i think about it

You did say people who are in the loop of the beltway8 are considered Houston

Last time i checked Santa fe is nowhere in Houston. Pasadena may be but you are in santa fe most of the time. and Mouff lives in La Marque. So if anything the only people on the Houston team should be

Roy R and Jakes crew lol

You are right. mouf is not part of houston. we HAD to adopted him into houston cause he doesnt play smash down in la marque.................all he has to play is riot.......thats it. hes smash playing is done in houston.

i do live in pasadena, pasadena extends to 610 to beltway 8 to I-10 to I-45 and parts are even way by kemah. pasadena has 150k people in it and is spread out wierd. south houston IS pasadena. its hard to know unless you live here.

So what have we agreed on? i need to get this down right.

Do you and ronnie sit out? that would mean it would be :

Mag=Seth,bear,velox(15 stocks or do u wanna add another?)

vs

Houston=Mouf,TGM,Roy(15 stocks or we add another)

Or you allow ronnie and we allow you.

Mag=Gabe,seth,velox,Bear(20 stocks)

Houston=Roy,SE,TGM,Mouf(20 stocks)

either way it needs to be figured out. oh and for the record i dont main samus or marth. i main Zelda, *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT JEREMY SAID: Seems like the jerks now are: Ray, G@Be, Ronnie, and Mouf... funny how each past up TGM which I though could never happen.

TGMs Retort: WAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. best post of today.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
Bear: you've lost to me in tournament, you've lost to people i've beaten in tournament, i've beaten people in tournament who would easily beat you in tournament, and on top of that I'VE EVEN PLACED HIGHER THAN YOU AT YOUR MONTHLY, AT HOST, AND THE TOURNEY AT MR 3000'S VENUE. so what tournies are you talking about? are you talking about the one where you got 3rd or so only by beating jake when he got glitched by battlefield, only to lose to him at the next tourney? you mean the one where i lost to sethlon and ronnie, two people you would of lost to if you had my same bracket? you don't have **** on me so stop acting like you do, you're wrong, i place higher than you. ya we'll play, and until then you don't have **** on me, and after then you still won't have **** on me.

the jeremy **** is squashed, but the bear **** stayz

TGM

Smash Lord
Bear: you've lost to me in tournament, you've lost to people i've beaten in tournament, i've beaten people in tournament who would easily beat you in tournament, and on top of that I'VE EVEN PLACED HIGHER THAN YOU AT YOUR MONTHLY, AT HOST, AND THE TOURNEY AT MR 3000'S VENUE. so what tournies are you talking about? are you talking about the one where you got 3rd or so only by beating jake when he got glitched by battlefield, only to lose to him at the next tourney? you mean the one where i lost to sethlon and ronnie, two people you would of lost to if you had my same bracket? you don't have **** on me so stop acting like you do, you're wrong, i place higher than you. ya we'll play, and until then you don't have **** on me, and after then you still won't have **** on me.

Jeremy: i thought we were cool, but no not anymore. if you kept your **** talk in smash i wouldn't of even cared, but you insulted me personally. if we ever meet again, i want you to say that same **** to my face and we're gonna be fightin. and don't think i'm some nerd you can push around with your ******** *** "you gon' come up missin" talk, if you got a problem with me handle it like a man and say that **** to my face and fight me 1 on 1. as far as smash goes, whatever, i don't care if you're good or not. i used to think you were one of the cooler people in houston but nah don't consider me anywhere near a friend to you dude

i'm sorry that i gotta be harsh to people but i'm tired of this **** talk, i'm not gonna go back and forth with you guys anymore. i've done everything i need to to prove that i'm one of the best in this area and i don't care what anyone thinks about me right now. also, i probably won't be going to jakes invitational so if someone wants to go in my place then go ahead,

Mouf IS going(WTF ARE YOU DOING MOUF! GO TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I GOTTA PUT DOWN METROID THEN U GOTTA GO TO THIS!@!!!!!!!^&*(%%!!!!!!!!!!*****$#$#$@@!!!!!).

Houston vs mag will happen there........if they can agree on the terms.

again, either ronnie and gabe sit out. or ronnie and gabe play. same rules as last time. agree or no?

oh and this WILL be RECORDED.

Its time to put put mag back in its $h!t hole, where they belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What the hell happened here?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Sigh* If people are getting tired of trash talkin then they should stop trash talking themselves. Mouf, you don't want to fight anyone, prison is not somewhere you want to be at your age. Final thoughts to everyone, just play the game, and stop all this stupid crap like, oh your crew sux, or third rate players shiz. People dont like that stuff and will retaliate.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I really could care less and its funny you are taking me serious Jeremy heh you are dumber then i thought.

Allan i was just screwing around with you man lol. Jeremy you take things way to far sometimes which makes me glad that i dont have to be around you ever again if i did not feel like it. Whatever dude have fun with thinking you are actually ya know... good

I have no problem with any of "Houston Crew" Allan i wuv and Mouff i Wuv LAWL

I have an idea for after we do the mag vs Houston thing

we pick people like Alex and Roy
and they can pick whoever they want like the doge ball pick?

Anyways Allan We should do both one with me and ronnie sitting out and one with us both in?

-gabe

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Me and James worked it out. I love him.

Jeremy you take things way to far sometimes which makes me glad that i dont have to be around you ever again if i did not feel like it. Whatever dude have fun with thinking you are actually ya know... good
OK you too.

And for the record everyone knows I take stuff seriouslly so why not just try not playin around with me like I dont play you.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
i shall post videos of roy ****** me and apocalypse.... HOOOOOORAAAAAA

they are not youtube because youtube is gay sellout, if you cant watch them then crap, i need someone to help me upload them to youtube (im looking at your cluelessBTD)

these are from when roy came over to my house 2 days ago

EDIT: i will make a new post on this thread once i have all the vids

Velox

Smash Ace
Oh wow TGM real fair. Using Ronnie (already agreed upon by supreme logic not to be a part of either region as a token of fair distribution due to residency among other things, the people who trained him, etc.) as a bargaining chip to take out G@BE freely. I do not accept those horribly greedy terms.

U still too scarded to let Ronnie go? /low IQ trash talking

sad

I don't understand what you have against Oscar. He's bascially just like Ronnie, let him play instead, it's nothing to ask.

Or get Rayzorium to come down and play on Team Houston.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Velox, you have the most super supremist logic of all! I totally agree with you once again! *claps hands* Now, how should we go about running this crew match? Mouf and I talked and said we should try something different.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Velox, you have the most super supremist logic of all! I totally agree with you once again! *claps hands* Now, how should we go about running this crew match? Mouf and I talked and said we should try something different.
I own you ray. I own you. I own you long time.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
hey anybody can train me to get better with falco can come over please-at 5:30-10:00 except for some day cause i gotta work-802 booth st 77009 Houston Tx-tell me whats up

TGM

Smash Lord
ok guys. the trash talking will drop to minimum levels now. me,gabe,bear,mouf,ron all talked last night. things are ok now.

this crew battle will most likely not happen. ronnie is houston. accept it. he doesnt care where he came from or where hes going. hes in houston this moment. the whole point of me asking for gabe to be out was to show how dumb it would be. but it dont matter. lets drop it cause the battle wont happen i guess.

i think jake is gonna move this to friday(tomorrow) and me nor mouf can make that. so im not sure what we are gonna do.

but anyways, im not angry at anyone. for the record.

dawn001

Smash Ace
man what is up whit all of this hostel man!! can we all just get along....
i want to smash is there anyone out there that wants to play i want to smash!!!!! harcore!!!!!!!
so jeremy when are you getting your bloody car so that we can end this bull ****?????

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
ok, anything happening this weekend? Jake still doing that smash thing? Aceout still doing his smashfest? etc.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
hey anybody can train me to get better with falco can come over please-at 5:30-10:00 except for some day cause i gotta work-802 booth st 77009 Houston Tx-tell me whats up
Im the best falco, and I would come but im sick dude.

hey fu u still wanna play me?i heard u played pimpslap before how it go?
He beat my Marth with his DK so he owns. Im no match for him.

man what is up whit all of this hostel man!! can we all just get along....
i want to smash is there anyone out there that wants to play i want to smash!!!!! harcore!!!!!!!
so jeremy when are you getting your bloody car so that we can end this bull ****?????
Yeh lets all be cool. Anyways I dont know when Im getting my car... I did say "sometime in septemeber"...so why does everyone keep askin me, its not even september... :lick: anyways dawn I do want to play you. I heard you had a decent fox... or do you main falco now?... anyways yeh lets play, if i get 4 stocked you own, if i w4 stock you, i own... if were about even we both own. Like I said im sick so... I should be in dallas with mr.3000 right now but my mom wouldn't let me go cause im throwing up everywhere... anyways good day.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Aceout, will you be having a smashfest anytime soon? Yes, please? :)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Aceout, will you be having a smashfest anytime soon? Yes, please? :)
Yeh throw one, I will go if dawn goes... even if it kills me. I haave no idea what I have... (thats what she said).

Also after talking to 3000, I must make an apoligy to Houston and the surroundding area.

To anyone I'v ever threatened they lifes over this game... my bad. Truth is come on guys im not crazy enough to pull a gun out on you over a game.... its just a game, come on guys im not that crazy.(I must say this: Like mouf stated in person is a diffenent situation, im crazy enough to do that, but that shouldn't be a problem... i mean in the history of this game has anyone ever broke out in a fight in houston? The closest thing was when ray was gonna puch allan for playin around whih didnt happen... And when I was about to punch aron cause he was annoying me, until I relized he wasnt that bad... or when mouf was about to fight ronnies little cousin... point is none actually turned into a fight. So yeh sorry guys.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You haven't heard about the Red Marth incident apparently.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Well then finally y'all talk about me throwing a smash fest-thats what I'm talking about-hells Yea-Anyways how about this Sunday 12:00pm-9:00pm????!!!!-Tell me what y'all think and ill get back to y'all.

TGM

Smash Lord
jeremy, since you could not go to gay anime. please please please go to jakes. i want to see what mouf falco and SE falco do to you. they may win, they may lose. only ones ways tos finds outs.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
jeremy, since you could not go to gay anime. please please please go to jakes. i want to see what mouf falco and SE falco do to you. they may win, they may lose. only ones ways tos finds outs.
im sick dude im not going anywere until i feel ok. Otherwise i would have went to dallas with 3000.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
... My crew's too small to have crew battles... NOT FAIR!!! Ah well, I still have the tournies.
join are crew and mix the crews were the underated peps we need to grow :)
There is A smash fest at aceout somebody help these man set it up

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Im Houston, better yet im on a crew with Allan, James, and Roy.

Better yet I just want to play a crew battle.... I want to play melee. I have a feeling if I was horrible at this game we wouldn't even be having this discussion... don't be scared Mag ;-)

Lets just do this one more time... not for you guys or myself... but for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom