• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGM

Smash Lord
1st off, i want to apologize(velox/xzalla/cesar). i thought i made it clear by saying at the end of my last post that i gave credit to you guys by saying "good ideas guys". but obviously i didnt make it known.....my mistake and i am sorry. 2ndly, since when do you guys take me seriously? I have invented the worst and most dodge-able combo in the game......how is that serious? I talk trash online but am completly nice in person..........so come guys. lighten up a tid bit.

Roy_R got horribly lucky last tournament, and I was out of practice (I SDed badly).
Oh, and finally... G@BE is greater than or equal to Roy_R.

I honestly laughed SO hard that a little bit of poop came out of my lightly toasted butt hole and slipped into my pants.

But seriosuly(yes i mean seriously)

Roy has decimated(and continues to decimate) every player in Mag(gabe may not tell you guys the truth), with the exception of sethlon( i think they went even or seth won a few more). Roy_r thinks seths marth(that was the last thing roy_r played) is harder than all of mag.

so no johns my boy.Face it. Gabe is truly an awesome falcon, but not as godly as roy.

Seeing there is a lot of confusion about Ronnie (have you forgot he now near Spring, smack in the middle of Houston/Magnolia), we should omit him completely from the crew battle to be fair to both sides.
Ronnie can fight for any crew he wants(after all, its HIM that is playing). But i know where he lives(g-paw). and that is IN HOUSTON. his g-maw is in spring(closer to mag).

And one final note. trash talking has nothing to do with IQ( i hope you know this). if it did...........mouf has 180+ IQ. his trash talk/insults online are THE BEST ive seen. And velox, please do not take insult to any of this. im not trying to get you furious with me or anything liek that.

TGM

Smash Lord
Fun fact.

last week when me played bears falcon........................... 2 fights...........................both i won

time before that(night before dallas tourney)......................played bears shiek.......................i won majority.......

tgm wins.

TGM

Smash Lord
WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. i wouldnt call it pwnage, its just that i dont like people honestly believing stuff that isnt right. However, who am i to say whats right and whats wrong? Some things are just flat out wrong and i like to point that out. Im not saying i dont do or believe dumb stuff..........cause i do,,,,,,trust me i do.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Aceout, if you do have another smashfest, do try to have it on Sunday or maybe next weekend. Also, maybe start it earlier? 7:30PM is kinda late. <_<

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
time before that(night before dallas tourney)......................played bears shiek.......................i won majority......
Come again? how many games did you play and how many did you win? ...and with whome samus or marth.

Also I got nothing but love for you allan cause that last post was real.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
*throws finger in the air to show its Bizness Time*

Pacifiers!!!

Mag crew challanges you at jake's house this weekend!

Me
Gabe
Bear
Velox?

vs

All you guys
(...whos all in your crew again, lol?)

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
houston vs magnolia lets do it, no excuses

ronnie stays

velox those are some pretty bold statements son, but ima just say a few things to everybody

HOUSTON NEVER HAS TOURNAMENTS, DON'T RUIN THIS ONE BY BEING LITTLE *****ES ABOUT IT

I HAVNE'T LOOKED AT JAKES RULES YET SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS TO DO FOR CREWS BUT WHATEVER IT IS LET'S DO IT I DON'T CARE I JUST WANNA CREW BATTLE

HOUSTON IS BETTER THAN MAGNOLIA, FACE FACTS LADIEZ

SETH...CMON NOW GO EASY ON THE POOR GUYZ, LETS DO HOUSTON VS MAG INSTEAD

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
double post, but thatz precisely how i roll

i'm not trying to sound like i'm **** riding or anything, but let's be honest. roy r is second best in the entire area by a long shot. roy r is the only one who can keep up with ronnie right now (be honest guyz) and in the past like, 2-3 tournies it's been ronnie vs roy r for finals everytime. please give him some credit, and if anybody thinks they're better than just look at it like this

when you play roy r, how does it go
when you play ronnie, how does it go

ya gotta be honest with yourself folks, and i'm gonna be honest right now, i get ***** by both ronnie and roy r, they are both clearly better than me

also just to let yall know, and im not tryin to put you out there or anything seth, but seth told me roy r beat him majority (this was when seth mained marth)

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Well honestly, ronnie should not go to houston or mag. I agree with velox on this note that he should just stay out of crews. Plus, he hates crews as it is lol. And roy r shouldnt make those statements without playing me. If he beats me then he can talk his ****, but until then he shouldnt say anything. And shut your mouth mouf, ronnie did not win ONE SINGLE MATCH against sethlon on the 17th. There are even videos up of ronnie getting 2 stocked by him I believe. So I don't think you guys have any right to talk any ****. Magnolia has been and always will be better than houston. So learn yo place and keep that mouf shut. And allan, since when have you ever known me to have a decent falcon? And you beat me once with samus, I believe I took majority.

Have a nice day houston. :D

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I was under the assumption that the majority of the houston crew wouldn't be coming, since TGM is gonna be all up on MP3.

Bring thy ***, and stomp it we shall.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey this sounds familiar

O WAIT THATZ RIGHT WE BEAT U GUYZ LAST TIME LOLZ

i forgot the 17th even happened becuz i wasn't there, and if i wasn't there it didn't happen. all i know is what i've seen, and in oklahoma ronnie beat seth majority so thats what i went by

seriously tho mag you guys get one or two wins and blow it outta proportion. something tells me roy r and ronnie AND MOST OF ALL myself are going to keep ****** despite all of this gay trash talk from yall lolz

so when do you guys wanna get beat again? cause anytime is good for me. O I KNOW HOW BOUT JAKEZ HOUSE DIS WEEKEND

ALLAN PLZ GIVE METROID PRIME A REST SO WE CAN SILENCE THESE RASCALZ

magnolia, i would suggest doing vigorous butt excercise to strengthen those colons, cuz houston is gonna to penetrate yet again

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Last time I played you mouf, I remember I won majority. I dont know who you've been ******. Maybe tyle or jimbooooooooo. But I know you haven't ***** a single magnolian hole. So I'll bring the **** and you bring the KY, cause it's going to get RRRRough on your rears. :3

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
WRONG if ur talking about before we went to dallas i beat you TWICE WITH PEACH AND ONCE WITH FOX AND MY FOX IS HORRIBLE

congratz on beating my peach in a friendly once and losing to me twice in tourney tho *thumbz up*

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
What are you smoking? We didn't play in tournament fool. Plus I placed higher than you so I really don't know what you're talking about. Sometimes people lie so much they believe their own lies. It's too bad for you.

Edit: Lol 69th post.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
and if i wasn't there it didn't happen. all i know is what i've seen, and in oklahoma ronnie beat seth majority so thats what i went by
Vids prove it did happen, nyah nyah :p
Ronnie did win majority at oklahoma, but i won alot too.

And if i recall correctly, first crew battle i what...2-3 stocked you? ;)

First crew battle we had mr3k on our team. This time we won't, just pure mag.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Allan the comments you post on the boards. Just really end up looking very childish. Frankly I'm getting sick of all this so called "**** talking"
Allan you are a horrible Samus a even horrible Marth. Why not just stay at home and play Mp3
You say consistently that you do not care about smash anymore. Then you just flame everyone and everything.

Oh and i do believe ray goes about even with you.
Sorry ray your falcon is okay but not that good. Allan Your samus is better then his Falcon "happy birthday"

I find it amazing that the Houston area has only such few good people in it considering there is like 30 of you that post on this forum that live in Houston.

While there is hmm..... 4 or 5 magnolia people

Ronnie i know you might want to be in the crew battle but i just say stay out of it. You say you hate being considered Houston alot of the times anyways. Or if you want to go for it. More fun it will be for magnolia

It just gets really annoying reading your posts allan when half the things you say are not true.

Mouff is so much better then you and thats all there is to it.

Last of all

I could care less what you think about my Falcon. I have never played Roy in tournament so he and i have no right to say who is better then who at this point. Done and done

-gabriel

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Boom *****, get out the way. There, gabe has just laid out all the **** and there it is. :D Yeah, I admitted my falcon isnt that good btw lol. Which is exactly my overall point. lol @ TGM.

Edit: Jake, you made a thread?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
*throws finger in the air to show its Bizness Time*

Pacifiers!!!

Mag crew challanges you at jake's house this weekend!

Me
Gabe
Bear
Velox?

vs

All you guys
(...whos all in your crew again, lol?)
crew = 3000, t-rex, me, xzalla, and ceasar (wtf)

but half the crew will be out of the city including me, so we have to do it another time... but thanx for the challenge.

SETH...CMON NOW GO EASY ON THE POOR GUYZ, LETS DO HOUSTON VS MAG INSTEAD
play us then talk.

And allan, since when have you ever known me to have a decent falcon?
This is true.

I find it amazing that the Houston area has only such few good people in it considering there is like 30 of you that post on this forum that live in Houston.
I post because your mom stopped calling me. Hey G@BE how you been doin?

Anyways everyone in houston is so fixsated of not "being good" but rather on other people "thinking" there good. If you think your good simple, then your good stop carrying about what other think. Honestly I think I could 2 stock this roy r guy and go 60/40 with ronnie me being 60. I could be wrong who knows, if I am I am, If im not im not. But it makes it unenjoyable for everyone to go around typing how "everyone sucks" but "you own"... nobody wants to here that crap. Also mag get off your high horse, I haven't even played you guys, your good but your not god, so chill. Truth is if PC came to texas, he'd own this entire state. So I guess Im saying lets just have fun playing this game, yeh its fun to be competitive but its not fun to get your jaw broken over a game. Thanx for reading.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Lol, this **** is GRRRRREAT!! And I didnt ask for the peanut gallery to arrive on the scene. Although I SHOULD have expected something like this going to happen. Lol

G@BE

Smash Lord
Thats amazing what you think you can do to both of them

More power to you if you actually do beat them heh

good luck

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
yo bear i beat you at your own monthly (like i dunno, second tournament i ever went to) and host, and both of those were with falco (when i sucked btw lolz) and then i went ahead and picked up peach and beat you in a 3/5 mm (you quit the match cause you knew you were gonna lose) then when we played some friendlies (which i really don't care about but since you think you beat me majority i have to do this sorta thing lolz) i beat you with my fox (gross) and my peach (tasty)...ya you beat me like once or twice that day tho, congrats. bear, when it comes to me vs you, you don't have **** on me so we can go back and forth like this however long you want lolz (especially when you started the **** talk).

seth said:
Vids prove it did happen, nyah nyah :p
Ronnie did win majority at oklahoma, but i won alot too.

And if i recall correctly, first crew battle i what...2-3 stocked you?

First crew battle we had mr3k on our team. This time we won't, just pure mag.
dam thats ****ed up son, but ya you did beat me, congrats. point is, magnolia said they would beat us, and they didn't. also our team is gonna be alot different this time too.

lemme just say this tho

seth is better than me, ronnie is better than seth

thatz my opinion on the matter and i don't really give a **** if anyone disagrees wit me. i got respect for magnolia though, but if magnolia wants to talk **** then i'm sure we can take a fat diarrhea dump on their face yet again.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
It's on mouf, you and I are going to settle this. Who are you going to play, I'm going all sheik against you. Go ahead and counter pick because I WILL win majority. And in the end it doesnt matter that much to me, because I ALWAYS place higher than you.

Velox

Smash Ace
Allan Allan Allan...

You better hope Roy_R's predictable a$$ Falcon (not his fault, he plays Falcon, the most predictable character in the game) "*****" Magnolia like you think. It's def. not going to happen. I'll def. beat him next time we play, which will really be the first time. I just showed up to that stupid tournament to get back into shape and you hold it against me like he's something I cannot beat. WTF

Other than the import, who else will be on your crew? You, Mouf, and who else? Mouf now, he will be hard no doubt, he's def. better than me and can potentially beat everyone on Magnolia. And you, I'm as good as you. Who will the 4th person be? Ronnie is omitted dude, stop trying to play that trump card, he got good in Magnolia, that's where he belongs, but whatever. If that's what you have to sink to to win I don't really care. Hopefully you pick Oscar or Jake for the 4th (but you will probably forget about them and choose someone terrible...) Oscar or Jake would indeed make the crew battle hard for us. I know I wouldn't want to play either of them.

Oh, and I forgot about Sand-Trap, he seemed good.

Oh, and I'm going to go talk to the venue people soon, I've just been a little busy.

Oh, and Mouf, our team is gunna be a little different this time as well... I'm sure I can take more than 1 stock off of TGM, and Ronnie won't be around to play his former crew mate.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I dunno if this is true, but I heard _____ 4 stocked you some time before FC-D. True jeremy?
_____ = who? call it out... cause I dont know. Also I heard _____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____,_____ all can own bear right now. (All from houston btw)

Thats amazing what you think you can do to both of them

More power to you if you actually do beat them heh

good luck
If your being sarcastic then screw you... if your not well "More power to you".

ALSO, Velox = Chris right..? I know Im not trippin...

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
He wasn't actually being sarcastic, so calm down. And uh... Hmm.. Chris, yeah, you got it right. And I believe it was jake, but I dont remember for sure. And I aint talking **** either. At least to jeremy. I am relaxed sethlon. I'll just give em a one two.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
yea imma have another smash fest but i dont know what day i should put it on and i getting hot wings lol and orange soda0-so wat yall think and no it wont be late either

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
He wasn't actually being sarcastic, so calm down. And uh... Hmm.. Chris, yeah, you got it right. And I believe it was jake, but I dont remember for sure. And I aint talking **** either. At least to jeremy. I am relaxed sethlon. I'll just give em a one two.
I love you my ninja. Sorry G@BE.

Velox

Smash Ace
Yeah Jeremy, it's me. Oh, and I forgot to reply to you earlier. I was saying "draft crews" as in like, having two team captains and having them pick teams alternatly, sort of like something out of a playground (in a good way). It's a novel idea.

Oh, and also TGM, he's never even played my best charcter (Marth).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom