• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
man i need my fox to be faster ahhhh but good good yeah jeremy we do need to play !!!
yes we do... i think were about even... i might be just a tad better but just a tad... this should inspire you to play me so we can find out if im right or wrong. I honestly think were gonna have the most fun if were goin back in games with each other like 50/50.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
hey are any of you guys interested in playing at my house this thursday I'm f***ing dying to play some smash against somebody :( this isn't a smashfesht though I just want to play anypne I'll b holding another smashfest this month again(I'll be doing monthlies now lol) but its not this one I just want to play some ppl this thursday and if anyone is interested the tell me as soon as you can, again at my house this thursday anybody plz I'm so bored oh and it would be around 4:30 pm until 10:30 pm latest. and I just don't mean ONE person I mean anybody 1-5 persons idc just anybody lol

kage921

Smash Journeyman
hey are any of you guys interested in playing at my house this thursday I'm f***ing dying to play some smash against somebody :( this isn't a smashfesht though I just want to play anypne I'll b holding another smashfest this month again(I'll be doing monthlies now lol) but its not this one I just want to play some ppl this thursday and if anyone is interested the tell me as soon as you can, again at my house this thursday anybody plz I'm so bored oh and it would be around 4:30 pm until 10:30 pm latest. and I just don't mean ONE person I mean anybody 1-5 persons idc just anybody lol

cesar, the man with the master plan. lol. I might be able to go. right now it's a yes, but you know how things are. Unexpected S@#$ happends. Also about that smash disc do you still have it cause I haven't played since your smash fest due to no game :(.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
cesar, the man with the master plan. lol. I might be able to go. right now it's a yes, but you know how things are. Unexpected S@#$ happends. Also about that smash disc do you still have it cause I haven't played since your smash fest due to no game :(.
lol thats me :) and yeah I know how its is by now it looks ok but some sudden s*** happens lol and yeah I still got the disc I only used it for the smashfest so its still new

TGM

Smash Lord
dawn speed will only beat people who arnt good at the game. spacing(i need to work on that too) and thinking is what will make u better.

jeremy, ill teach you marth stuff but i dont use marth too much any more. samus is my girl. i love her.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Cesar, I might go, but uh, we'll see...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
thise is the part where i get called f ing noob and what not what the hell is spacing link por favor and jeremy maybe just maybe thise saturday will come that is if you or dawn can dish gas money i'm broke in like 3 hours so yeah lets hurry thise thang along. Mouf is the best dk in texas again lol me and like 3 other people play so yeah lol.TGM i need more samus teh teach me how get energy tanks and missle exspanstions oops my bad. I'm just bored so yeah the link to spacing would be cool:)

TGM

Smash Lord
spacing=hitting with the tip. this goes for all characts. if i hit you with the tip on marths sword and you shield the attack......what can you do?very very little. you cant grab cause im to far away. you cant WD out of shield because ill have time to do something else by the time u get to me. all characters are 100X better if you know how to hit with the tip of their attacks. it may not do more damage but it keeps them away from you.

spacing is why SE and roy and sethlon are so good.

spacing is the most important thing is smash. next is thinking(mindgames). being fast/techy is needed but not a MUST.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
pimpslap what happened to your old controller? if its broken can i have the shell of it... im getting tired of my grainy red painted one... i need a GCN controller shell.... anyone??? please??

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There are still a couple of stores that carry GC controllers. Otherwise, try ebay or some other online source. Nintendo's website has the silver ones for like $25...

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
tourny this friday the one i was talking about but ill but the info later!!!!!
so who is up for smash this weeken??
hey dawn I was asking ppl to play at my house tomorrow man, I'm so bored :( I just want to play some smash lol and yeah I'm up for some smash on the weekends but I only can on sunday so let me know when you want to play to see if I can go or what. hey try to come tomorrow kage may be coming tomorrow so come with him lol and wal mart still sells some nintendo brand controllers but its only a few walmarts like the one in 1960 lol

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
we need to play again james lol low tier battles ftw! XD

also is anybodycoming to my house to play tomorrow,besides kage and maybe dawn and void? come on I need to play :( XD

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I suppose I could go, but I don't feel like driving all that way really. My gf is starting to get frustrated since I went to Aceout's smashfest...how could I ease this one by her? Oh well, I got some vids from the fest uploaded

--VIDS--

Mouf(Falco) vs Dawn(Fox) Everybody watch this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8mp38bIXQ

Clue(Ganon) vs Void(Peach) I got some nice combos in this one :D. Don't worry Void, I'll upload one of your victories next.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKPHvrtF14A

Mouf(DK) vs Clue(Ganon) We both got a win. For some reason Dair didn't occur to me till the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prEigMH1egE

Mouf(DK) vs Clue(Ganon) I basically got owned :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJzv3GDNaQw

Don't worry, there is more to come, this is all I've had the chance to format so far. I've still got the milk matches between TGM and Pimpslap, a couple more of Mouf's falco against Dawn's fox, one of me vs mouf's jigglypuff, etc. Oh yeah, I've got a couple of me vs dawn, lucky for him though, I only recorded the 2 that he won :p

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
its cool don't worry about it maybe some other time and gfs can be a pain in the *** lol anyways now that you mention videos , I got some recent match videos of josh and me I'll post the links here or just the link to the thread, I'm telling you some good stuff lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Where do you live again, Cesar?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
its cool don't worry about it maybe some other time and gfs can be a pain in the *** lol anyways now that you mention videos , I got some recent match videos of josh and me I'll post the links here or just the link to the thread, I'm telling you some good stuff lol
Josh let you record him? Last time I tried, he said that he doesn't like to be recorded and wouldn't let me. I really wanna see these vids

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
pimpslap what happened to your old controller? if its broken can i have the shell of it... im getting tired of my grainy red painted one... i need a GCN controller shell.... anyone??? please??
it still works i will trade my shell for yours cool?
lol WHITE CASTLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom