• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Alright, I might come early im not to sure yet though. Ill have to tell you when i get back from the college i gotta get me books today.

Yea im pretty annoying.... :(

resume we need ditto's... now....!!!!

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I might come early im not to sure yet though. Ill have to tell you when i get back from the college i gotta get me books today.

Yea im pretty annoying.... :(

resume we need ditto's... now....!!!!
Indeed...it's almost been 1/2 a year since I played another pikachu :)

And Xzalla wanted me to pick him up at a kroger at 4......but I don't really know his area too well.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Indeed...it's almost been 1/2 a year since I played another pikachu :)

And Xzalla wanted me to pick him up at a kroger at 4......but I don't really know his area too well.
call me up if you need help to pick him up resumed; the krogers where he works at its on the way to my place so you can pick him up before getting here , he needs to come ,and so do you :D

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
So what happened at the smashfest? I'm curious.

I couldn't make it because I had no ride. I tried to call Resumed so he could pick me up on the way there while reminding Cesar to call him to remember to pick me up. I really don't know what went wrong. All I know is that it started raining 30 minutes after I got off work at 4pm. Got dropped off at the house around 5 something by someone. Then I pretty much hoped for a miracle. I really don't know what happened and I'm pretty much blank about today. Blank day, blank voice. The wind in the heavy rain felt nice, and I didn't get soaked.

I will be gone next week, and I'll have to practice with some guys in Vegas.

Cesar, I really need that smash disc tomorrow. Is it alright if you can come by and play me, then give me the disc? Speak to me on AIM...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Haha, great stuff at the smashfest.

Lol @ Sethlon who took nine stock off during a small crew match. His Roy is back and wants revenge.

He has an AR built into the controller, that's why there was string holding it together. >:[

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Was stiltzkin the one who went to war with me in D&P?

Even though I didn't stay for too terribly long, it was still pretty fun. And holy **** @ Sethlon, the man was out for blood today or something

hey i need a tier list? Anybody got the link?
Find the tier list on smashwiki.com/wiki

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Was stiltzkin the one who went to war with me in D&P?

Even though I didn't stay for too terribly long, it was still pretty fun. And holy **** @ Sethlon, the man was out for blood today or something
Yes twas I. I had an awesome battle over wifi before I left cesars and my metagross did some serious pwnage. Btw I got my friend to order an action replay for me, says itll be in in a couple days. So after taking care of my wifi problem and a lil training, I'll be ready to battle you with "pokemon that are still in the boundaries" XD. btw, your pika was awesome.

Anyways, the fest was a smashing success (pun most definitely intended). Gratz Cesar.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Lol @ Sethlon who took nine stock off during a small crew match. His Roy is back and wants revenge.
More like 13 stock :}
/Shameless bragging

Great smashfest fake cesar, especially with the tossin' out free chips and drinks. Hold more, we'll come :)

...i still don't know who a good half of you people are, lol :confused:

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Hello all! There's going to be a tournament over here in Baton Rouge, LA on September 22nd. I thought I'd let the smashers in Houston know about this in the hopes of seeing some new faces in Louisiana. So, here's the tournament thread for anyone who's interested: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=113557

Thanks for considering this, and I'd love to see some people come rep Texas!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hurricane Dean is coming! We're screwed! :eek:

Nah, not really. Not yet at least...

G@BE

Smash Lord
The Arabian nights crew lol

I back Alex up so we could actually win lol

I only got to play Allan and Lab Rat :(

Velox

Smash Ace
It's expected.

I actually gave up trying to beat Sethlon back in the 60s.

I just don't care anymore.

It makes it more enjoyable when I play him now though.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
dawn: i was scared of your fox so i didn't show up :(

okay i challenge any crew of 4 to a crew battle mm, every member puts up 5$

TOUCH THA NASTY vs any 4 in houston

TOUCH THA NASTY = tony, me, brian, and ronnie

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
O yea I forgot to mention yesterday, even though some people already have it, my AIM sn is lol eon8 for anyone who wants to get a hold of me

And I'll whoop all yo butts at N64 smash...seeing how pikachu is basically god next to kirby there....na jk I could use most of the cast pretty well in SSB.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
wow what crew did sethlon ****? thats just embarassing
Yes... yes that sounds very evil.

It's expected.

I actually gave up trying to beat Sethlon back in the 60s.

I just don't care anymore.

It makes it more enjoyable when I play him now though.
I remeber when seth beat my ganon with just about every character back when I was learning this game... I got beef seth. We need to play ^_^'

More like 13 stock :}
...i still don't know who a good half of you people are, lol :confused:
A seth you remeber me...? We need to play. I know Im new to this game but with alittle practice one day I know I can beat your roy. IM GOONA BE HOKAGE! ONE DAY!

hey guys got a vid of me and kage up click n my sig:)o
Sorry but I gotta say this... dawn... no disrespect but you seriousllythink you can beat me...? I will win for one main reason. You roll ahella lot. Fix that and you can get with me. Just a tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom