• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Hows it going my Ladies in Houston?...

I told TGM/Crew i would make it to a Houston torney... So just curious if anything is coming up from you guys?....

Oh man whats up Sydney... there is a tourney actually coming up this saturday... gonna be the only one for a while... so either come this or just wait for the possible HOST 2. Btw whats ur myspace

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
ill join the low tier crew

and sup chubs

houston doesn't really ever have tournies but just go to the big texas one that smiles is planning in octobre or something and houston might go too

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
"Feifer & Friends".... ...but yeh were not a crew cause jake supposebly quit smash but I donot know all the details so yeh...

C'mon "Feifer & Friends"?..... thats clever dude. Ima talk to 3000 about a name...hes the boss man.
Our crew name is "The Pacifiers", we silence big mouth people. Yea, it seems that Jake13 no longer plays smash. Hmmmm, well, I guess we have an opening for someone. However, I just don't let just anyone join, you got to be reliable and a cool person to boot. Not too many fulfill that recruitment. :laugh: . I also like to have 1 extra member, so he/she can replace another crew member just in case one can't make it to an event. If you are a Fox, Marth, Falcon or Peach main, you have a very high chance to get on the crew.:psycho:

So I have openings for 2 people, come join us(Mr. 3000, J-5'er, T-rex and Xzalla) we're the swellest guys you'll ever meet.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
ill join the low tier crew

and sup chubs

houston doesn't really ever have tournies but just go to the big texas one that smiles is planning in octobre or something and houston might go too
alright james sounds good, I know if we get enough ppl into this it will be good

Our crew name is "The Pacifiers", we silence big mouth people. Yea, it seems that Jake13 no longer plays smash. Hmmmm, well, I guess we have an opening for someone. However, I just don't let just anyone join, you got to be reliable and a cool person to boot. Not too many fulfill that recruitment. :laugh: . I also like to have 1 extra member, so he/she can replace another crew member just in case one can't make it to an event. If you are a Fox, Marth, Falcon or Peach main, you have a very high chance to get on the crew.:psycho:

So I have openings for 2 people, come join us(Mr. 3000, J-5'er, T-rex and Xzalla) we're the swellest guys you'll ever meet.

lol good name mr.3000, hmmm I would like to join your crew I mainly play gannon and luigi but I also play doc, so yeah let me know if I can join your crew

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Ima try to through another smashfest at my house-I got a projector for really good battles-and again yall can bring tv's and gc/wii- i got food all covered-maybe hot wings-well yall want more info call 7133778516-and address is 802 booth st. 77009 houston tx

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ima try to through another smashfest at my house-I got a projector for really good battles-and again yall can bring tv's and gc/wii- i got food all covered-maybe hot wings-well yall want more info call 7133778516-and address is 802 booth st. 77009 houston tx
Is this today? You won't get too many people with such short notice...

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
lol good name mr.3000, hmmm I would like to join your crew I mainly play gannon and luigi but I also play doc, so yeah let me know if I can join your crew[/QUOTE]

Cesar(WTF) *pending transaction*

1 more spot left, for this spot, only fox, peach or marth mains will get this spot. So if anyone else is interested request the very last position to join The Pacifiers!:cool:

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
I will try to make this on Saturday the 25 and if yall can make then tell me and i makin a sacrifice to pick up ppls well my mom is lol-anyways if 15 ppl or more show up ill have if not them make it netxt Saturday-it will be to 7:00pm-2:00am

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I will try to make this on Saturday the 25 and if yall can make then tell me and i makin a sacrifice to pick up ppls well my mom is lol-anyways if 15 ppl or more show up ill have if not them make it netxt Saturday-it will be to 7:00pm-2:00am
Magnolia Monthly this weekend. If you could push it back a week, it would be perfect. :)

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
say jeremy, any time this week would work REALLY well for me to play smash up until this coming saturday. Let me know if pimpslap and/or dawn are gonna go over by then

edit: did jake13 really quit smash?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
say jeremy, any time this week would work REALLY well for me to play smash up until this coming saturday. Let me know if pimpslap and/or dawn are gonna go over by then

edit: did jake13 really quit smash?
tommorow pimp and dawn might come... so yeh. "(713)440-9569 = meh number

TGM

Smash Lord
why are yall so......................."OMGZ!!!! JAKSIEZ QUIT SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

why cant you be " DEAR LORDZ!!!!! TGMz SAMUSESEZ IS F-ING AWESOME!!!!!!!".

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
DEAR LORDZ!!!!! TGMz SAMUSESEZ IS F-ING AWESOME!!!!!!!

I'll be relatively free for smash this week if anyone is holding something...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Yeah ok you guys could set something up with aceout about a smash fest he is new and is able to host somebody take parogative i can't do it i'm a amature too soo... yeah 3000 or Dawn or TGM help my ninja out.
on a side note i'm changing my name too richard stone in like two days so Dr.Drew you can delete thise account in two days

TWO DAYS DREW

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

on a side note i'm changing my name too richard stone in like two days so Dr.Drew you can delete thise account in two days

TWO DAYS DREW
Is everyone copin my style... I think so.

You guys come over today... call meh at 3:30pm 713-440-9569

bring dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom