• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol sorry I usually don't arrange matches unless someone does it for me, too lazy lol. But if someone does wanna brawl me online, set up a date and time and I'll try me hardest to be there. (Sorry that I can't promise anything.) Also, if I see that you are online I will try to either start a match or see if I can join yours, so please let me in! (Message intended for anyone who wants to play online sometime.)

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Well my frined got his carpet done so MOST LIKELY ill b on tommorrow...or today i shood say :laugh:

Be on the lookout...Im ready to fite ( hopefully the match wont be laggy :()

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
My God my friend is really pissing me off he cannot stop getting in trouble with his parents...

Just be on the lookout for me soon....ill be on eventually :(

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys. I NEED to play you all soon. Right now, I'm writing a fox guide for here, we need one.
I'm always free to brawl.

What's everyones best combo you've pulled off?

I've done.
Grab/Down throw + SHFAIR + SHFAIR, I've only done it once but it was nice.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Mine is not so much a combo, but an edgeguard I managed to pull off, against ROB. Bthrow off the edge, fast fall into shine spike, double jump and grap ledge, ROB uses up-b to get back on stage, fast fall into double shine spike, double jump grab ledge, ROB continues to use up-b onto stage except tries a sideway approach, fast fall into double jump into b-air, side-b phantasm recovery, ROB uses up what little fuel for his up-b he has left, fails to move even one inch, and slowly falls all the way down. I was laughing pretty hard.

Anyways, glad to say I don't have to remember to say ~switch~ anymore letterbomb. I still need to play you guys too! From the sound of things it looks like captainb and aether are pretty good, I look forward to playing both of you soon. And just to let you guys now, Fox IS my main, but I prefer to play as lots of different characters too! Some of my other favs are captain falcon, wario, diddy kong, donkey kong, mario, bowser, ganondorf, and toon link, in no particular order. And btw letter, was that combo you pulled off a k.o? Because that's pretty nice.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the combo is nice and geez lightning you play with tht many ppl? lol

My best pulled combo is similiar to letter's---Dair-Shine-dash att-uptilt x2-bair....Nice combo there letter....if the damage is low enough u could connect that with a fair probably...

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Anybody good with Fox i'm still looking for a Fox challenge

§witch

Smash Lord
Well, no not a KO, it was soooooo close though. I was almost crying...everyone, post their MSN/AIM/skype otherwise, it looks like we're never going to get a chance to play each other.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
C. Brawl's a good fox user but he plays falco better.....i'm up for another challenge...And letter I don't have MSN/AIM :ohwell:

§witch

Smash Lord
Yes. New question: what time are you guys usually on? I'm on like a little bit after lunch, but mostly after supper, like from 7:00, til like 10:30. I'm in eastern time zone BTW.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Lol you werent on today when i played C. Brawl....In the afternoon times around 1:00-7:00 p.m (eastern)

(Days and time affected by my friend's situations)

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I'm west coast. So what's that, you guys are three hours ahead? I'm usually on 5-10 pm my time, which is 8pm-1am your time? By that I mean I usually don't log into wi-fi and just wait, usually I just check on smashboards to see if my friends are on. Speaking of which I am going to add all of you now. Lol same here letter, I come back on, and you are gone.

shadowfox009

Smash Cadet
Hey all. well well we have some regulars in the Fox Force lol. heh i know i haven't been around at all. busy with work any who. i'll brawl when ever. i can hold my own lol.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
If that's your choice...I still think youre better with falco but its ur decision...how bout we all call a time to gather tonite if not tommorrow instead of hoping someone will come on?

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
If that's your choice...I still think youre better with falco but its ur decision...how bout we all call a time to gather tonite if not tommorrow instead of hoping someone will come on?
IDK, Everyone i face has more trouble beating Falco but i think Fox has great potential.

Plus way better recovery.

I'm up for, Everytime i come on everyone's logged off. I'm free till 9:00pm eastern. Then i have Naruto till 10:00. After that i'm good.

Top Bottom