• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

Relhots

Smash Lord
yeah, the 3rd one is so dead, that when they made a new forum, no-one bothered to even join it.. and the BC one has alot of members, its just that they are never online.

soul ark

Smash Ace
wait hold on a sec if your already part of the wolf pack and your co leading fox force doesn't that break the one clan rule. not that it means anything i just find it odd and ironic.

Relhots

Smash Lord
What? they finally made a rule? lol, well, who cares anyway... i dont think they'll mind.

§witch

Smash Lord
*Closes eyes, leans back,opens one eye...* knock yourself out mate. Okay, clan tournament. Get something going here. Fox only...no, any star fox character. Sign up, post fc, lets get some activity.

soul ark

Smash Ace
well lets have a ranking torney we could get all the clan members to come here start the torney and rank the members because we have so many people here

or we could have a friendly war with wolf pack

§witch

Smash Lord
LOL, yeah, my $500 bike got jacked yesterday. So I was off. Kosk failed to mention my falco 2 stocked his ganon the other day...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Sounds good, but yeah maybe we can discuss some combos/tactics that work really well against Wolf. I think personally we have to watch out for his air game, nuetral combo, and his side-tilt those seem to come out of nowhere.

§witch

Smash Lord
Well me and relhots both know how wolf works, there's no problem there. Any questions, or anything specific, don't hesitate to ask. as for the tournament, I'll put that in the thread title. With only 3-4 actives, won't be much of a tournament. We'll have to wait a bit.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
yeah i agree.i want to some other Fox players

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol anyways, I would think Fox has an advantage over Wolf, but I could be mistaken. Could someone please explain how a match between Fox and Wolf could work out? For example, how would approaches work and how good is Wolf's defense? I think it might be kind of hard to get past his defense if he would spam his reflector every time you got close to him.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Lol anyways, I would think Fox has an advantage over Wolf, but I could be mistaken. Could someone please explain how a match between Fox and Wolf could work out? For example, how would approaches work and how good is Wolf's defense? I think it might be kind of hard to get past his defense if he would spam his reflector every time you got close to him.
Fox is faster than wolf, so use that to your advantage... thats basically it. lol

i mean, i can go into paragraph details, but im too lazy to.... unless you want to give me a reason to do so.

§witch

Smash Lord
Fair is your friend. Pivot grabs, dair and the like. Shine spike is NOT effective for wolf. The flash will spike you.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yeah I was worried about not being able to shine spike, thanks for the heads up. So basically, just use your speed to combo him like crazy and don't give him a chance to counterattack. How about my approach, any suggestions? Enter with a dair or a dash attack? Or do pivot wave grabs work best?

Relhots

Smash Lord
Yeah I was worried about not being able to shine spike, thanks for the heads up. So basically, just use your speed to combo him like crazy and don't give him a chance to counterattack. How about my approach, any suggestions? Enter with a dair or a dash attack? Or do pivot wave grabs work best?
if you can get a grab in, then go ahead, but the dash attack is a really good way to approach wolf.

§witch

Smash Lord
Also mind game his juggling with shine stall to dair to whatever else you want to throw in, be it utilt, utilt, usmash. Or jab, grab, dthrow fair.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So 2 of our clans have dropped from the clan warz and you seem to be an active clan so im sending your leader (now sure who that is have him pm me if you guys wanta be part of this. But here is the open discussion thead about it where any 1 can post: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171727
Here is the offial social group have your leader pm me to join this each clan leader will rep his clan in this place: http://smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=60 It would be cool to have some space animals in this let me know what you guys decide.

_Mar_

Smash Cadet
I guess I want to join, I need to touch up on my Fox skills anyways.

§witch

Smash Lord
Yes, I think we should. Clan wars are always fun. We'll have a tourney to see who reps, I'll PM that guy know and check out the threads. And mar, you're in as well.

§witch

Smash Lord
Well, it would seem that most active members will get to participate in the clan war, as you need 5 members. So that's good. I'll play everyone in the clan whenever you guys want to. I don't have the best fox ever, cause he's my second or third, somewhere around there but anyways as soon as we've figured out who's playing we'll join.

§witch

Smash Lord
Lol, kosk is beast. I play him all the time, he's one of the few people who beats me consistantly. Good thing he's not in a clan...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Alright, sounds good, I don't think any of those Wolfs will be harder than fighting my friend, even though I lose like 85% of the time... hopefully kosk won't be like that. Anyways, whenever you're ready to fight me letter just pm me plz. Or should it be the other way around?

§witch

Smash Lord
Umm, alot of the wolf's here are intense, well, sorry not alot but there are quite a few...
Anyways, lightning you wanna brawl? I'll show you how good a wolf can be, and also my fox XD.

Top Bottom