• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

§witch

Smash Lord
Relhots, is kosk in the wolf pack or something? He doesn't like clans, he told me that. Anyways, not many people stand a chance against kosk...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hey if you guys wan't a real fight you should fight my friend. Hey already won a tournament in Sacramento, but he is currently out of town. His name is TonyGuacamole on smashboards and he is really good. Have fun fighting him, he might even be able to beat kosk. ;)

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i think i can beat the koskinator i'm pretty good myself.

soul ark

Smash Ace
lets not get redundant if you want to look at a specific match up look at the link given by lightning 93 other wise we will windup with 100 post elaborating how to deal with wolf

thats for every other member for fear that this will happen again

§witch

Smash Lord
Alright, I will. And what's wrong with speaking about how to fight wolf? That match-up list is all good and well, but until you come up with something else to talk about, we will talk about wolf.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
May I ask why you would say that in the Fox Force? DOES ANYBODY HERE BESIDES ME USE FOX AS A 1ST MAIN? (Even though I am not disagreeing with Relhots, I just wouldn't know because I haven't fought a good wolf yet.)

§witch

Smash Lord
Well, take your pick of me and Relhots, you'll be playing a good wolf, him more than me. I don't have a first main, fox falco and luigi are all even for me.

§witch

Smash Lord
Actually, I have yet to play relhots, but if he neat Kosk, then he must be **** good. I haven't played Kosk's wolf in awhile, he only uses Ganon against me <.< But I'll play you Lightning.

Relhots

Smash Lord
well, i cant play today, we are getting a new tv... well, they are moving the old 63" into my room... so play kosk, we are basically the same overall, but he can kill alot better and faster than me.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
What is it, like 72"? And by the way, letter you have to tell me when you are usually online so we can actually meet at the same time! If you live in Canada and I live in the west coast USA, then what are those time zones?

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
This is what i was looking for, Could i join?

Never used Fox in SSB & SSBM, But he's the only Character i have fun using in Brawl.

§witch

Smash Lord
Yeah, no problem. As for lightning, yes I am in the eastern time zone. Just give me your msn or aim and we can talk there. Preferably msn.

Relhots

Smash Lord
lightning, i live in idaho... and im rarely online...im talking about once a month

Lightning93

Smash Champion
ONCE A MONTH? How do you stay so good? Anyways, as for letter, I just created a aim account, since msn doesn't work for macs. My screen name is Lightning9393, whenever you want, add me, and maybe we can play sometime.

Top Bottom