• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New diddy trick, i haven't seen it on SB or aib anywhere

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
This is one of the many trix i do as diddy

hokay, so basically there's this cool diddy thing i think i invented but haven't hear or seen anywhere on smashbaords so correct me if i'm wrong. sorry for my spelling i'm trying to type as fast and i'm half-mexican. I showed ADHD at mlg and i think it's time for me to share with the diddy commiunity.

alrights o on battlefield you know the ledges on it? so as diddy you can do a side b on the ledge at a certain distance and than cancel it on the platform to do a sideb in the oppposite direction. I use it for mindgames vs. mk cause they are in this train of thought that you are going to do a fair or something, but instead you can go back and forth.

it's really good for mind games, and you can do it on other stages like the pokemon ledges but you have to varie the timing for them so you bring out the side b later than on BF. it's reall cool and I hope you guys learn something from thjis because ihaven't seen it anywhere on smash boards so i apologize if i am plagerizing somebody but I think it's a new AT.

i'm calling it the grizzfinite. i mean errr Felinfinite side b super train.

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
i'm actually 100% serious you can do this on BF and lots of platforms it's side b -side b mindgames.

and i'm half peruvian but i look white lol

ADHD

Smash Hero
Felix is so tall and scrawny. It's no wonder he stays inside devoid of the sun playing this game for hours on end and ignoring his mom's calls to eat or sleep. Pale. Oh but good find.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
do you have to jump back on to the stage while doing this because I don't really understand how this works

EDIT: this is soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is great on Halberd. you can also do this on any stage with ledges. I see a lot of potential in this tech :)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
do you have to jump back on to the stage while doing this because I don't really understand how this works

EDIT: this is soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is great on Halberd. you can also do this on any stage with ledges. I see a lot of potential in this tech :)

ADHD your signature is amazing

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
i was just trying to show you guys something tight. this is a bunch of bull****

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I mean if you troll EVERYTHING in sight...its hard for ppl to take you seriously

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
i was just trying to show you guys something tight. this is a bunch of bull****
I was actually serious about everything that I said!!!!!!!!!! I really do see a lot of potential in this tech!!!!!!!!!!!! If you got through to at least one person, then I think you did your job. **** everyone else

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I found more uses for this technique, but they involve using the flip kick. You can do them on any stage and they are vary useful for mix ups and mind games. They all start by doing a late monkey flip kick and cancelling it on the ledge of the stage. Then you are free to do what ever you want without any lag(at this point you are in the air).

These are a few things I like to do out of the monkey flip kick edge cancel(MFKEC)
1.MFKEC to Bair and then I jump back onto the stage with another Bair.
2.MFKEC to banana throw onto the stage then I jump to buffered monkey flip/kick onto the stage(you land next to the banana you threw so you can also instant throw it if you want)

You can do many other things with this Tech but theses are my favorite.

Top Bottom