• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharic X

Um... wouldn't Rosalina make Daisy (or any other Mario Character that isn't a vet for that instance) LESS likely? Also I can think of PLENTY of other reasons why any other option would be better then Daisy.
I'm not saying it makes them less likely, but rather more likely. She's not a very big and important character, but recently Nintendo's been giving her some fame.

*cough cough* Super Mario 3D World... *cough cough* Smash Bros....

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I'm not saying it makes them less likely, but rather more likely. She's not a very big and important character, but recently Nintendo's been giving her some fame.

*cough cough* Super Mario 3D World... *cough cough* Smash Bros....
I know what you said and I'm saying Rosalina's inclusion makes her less likely. Also Daisy wasn't in Super Mario 3D World.

S

Sharic X

I know what you said and I'm saying Rosalina's inclusion makes her less likely. Also Daisy wasn't in Super Mario 3D World.
True, true. You got a point there. Besides, I don't think there really is a moveset for her, unless she becomes a Peach clone. And even then, instead of holding up a Toad, what would she hold?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
True, true. You got a point there. Besides, I don't think there really is a moveset for her, unless she becomes a Peach clone. And even then, instead of holding up a Toad, what would she hold?
She would say "Hi, I'm Daisy!" and all opponents still on screen would be insta-killed, also it would send sound waves similar to that of a dog whistle through the speakers and cause major hearing damage to anyone within a 5 mile radius.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I say this because even though there are lots of pro-Ridley people, there are just as many anti-Ridley people.
LOL NOPE.

Ridley has one of the highest positive rating of any character in this thread. Its just the same few detractors who repeatedly scream their opinion down everyone's throat.

At this point, I would say Ridley is probably the single most wanted newcomer for Smash Bros. in general.

Fortress

Smash Master
As much as I dislike, and even hate the idea of Ridley being in Smash, he is one of the (if not the) most popular characters for a long time running.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
You guys are this close to making me boot something out (looking at you Dark Samus) for Ray. Always thought he'd be crazy hype in Smash.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Changing my votes
+1
Lyndis
Ray
Ninten
Issac
Condor
Not recording this, you voted too recently. Put more thought into your +1s because they're supposed to be the top -- if you're changing them whimsically, then they probably don't deserve it.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Not recording this, you voted too recently. Put more thought into your +1s because they're supposed to be the top -- if you're changing them whimsically, then they probably don't deserve it.
Fine. I'll stick with these. Lyn and Ninten are my most wanted and I want to support the Condor.

S

Sharic X

So does that mean that my vote change from Paper Mario to Ray is valid?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I seriously hope the condor is not a real suggestion.

No offense to you #condornation people but I honestly thought this was just a joke.

MLGF

Smash Lord
You... you... YOU THINK THE CONDOR IS JUST SOME JOKE!?
THE CONDOR IS LOVE
THE CONDOR IS LIFE

He's the perfect rep, with tons of moveset potential and absolute importance to EVERY NINTENDO GAME EVER.

#condor4life

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he just didn't get it was a joke

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
You... you... YOU THINK THE CONDOR IS JUST SOME JOKE!?
THE CONDOR IS LOVE
THE CONDOR IS LIFE

He's the perfect rep, with tons of moveset potential and absolute importance to EVERY NINTENDO GAME EVER.

#condor4life

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he just didn't get it was a joke
I did get it. I was just joking with my vote! *chuckles* Though I want the other characters I requested.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Her used filthy dildo, when they hit it, it vibrates and shakes all the liquid on them ((eww I know, I'm sorry))
o.o
Anyway... She could play like a heavier version of Peach, with a faster falling speed and a crazier combat game.

S

Sharic X

I did get it. I was just joking with my vote! *chuckles* Though I want the other characters I requested.
Sir, I dear say, sir. Never joke with your votes as there are people who will take it seriously. Like me, for example.
I thought you were being legit. :/

XXXX1000

Smash Apprentice
oh are votes still being tallied, I figured this was given up on awhile ago

+1 Ganondorf/Black Shadow swap (they don't even have to be full swaps, Ganondorf could keep the dair, Flame Choke etc. because they make sense with the character)
+1 Ray 01 (or whichever one canonically makes most sense, Ray Mk II or whatever)
+1 Dark Samus
+1 Isaac
+1 Ridley

-1 Pichu because if they were gonna make a Pikachu clone I'd rather them use Raichu and make him heavier, and that way the self-hurt would make more sense since he'd theoretically hit harder
-1 Waluigi because he's a worthless character added for spinoff titles, he's super lanky which looks odd compared to the rest of the cast and even that PSA looks super clunky and is basically random stuff thrown together

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
oh are votes still being tallied, I figured this was given up on awhile ago

+1 Ganondorf/Black Shadow swap (they don't even have to be full swaps, Ganondorf could keep the dair, Flame Choke etc. because they make sense with the character)
+1 Ray 01 (or whichever one canonically makes most sense, Ray Mk II or whatever)
+1 Dark Samus
+1 Isaac
+1 Ridley

-1 Pichu because if they were gonna make a Pikachu clone I'd rather them use Raichu and make him heavier, and that way the self-hurt would make more sense since he'd theoretically hit harder
-1 Waluigi because he's a worthless character added for spinoff titles, he's super lanky which looks odd compared to the rest of the cast and even that PSA looks super clunky and is basically random stuff thrown together
Just Ray works fine. The name extension merely specifies the model of Ray the robot is. In order from the main Ray Models of each game: Ray, Ray MK II, Ray 01, and Ray MK III.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I don't think you guys get that I'm not joking. Ice Climber was my first game ever and had a lasting effect on my childhood. Sure it wasn't the best game ever and didn't have any sequels, but nostalgia is nostalgia. I legit support the Condor because of this but I know he wouldn't be taken seriously so I introduced him to the thread comically, thus getting him attention. Whether you actually support the Condor or not, my votes are my votes and my votes are serious. So yeah, #CondorNation KAKAW!

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I don't think you guys get that I'm not joking. Ice Climber was my first game ever and had a lasting effect on my childhood. Sure it wasn't the best game ever and didn't have any sequels, but nostalgia is nostalgia. I legit support the Condor because of this but I know he wouldn't be taken seriously so I introduced him to the thread comically, thus getting him attention. Whether you actually support the Condor or not, my votes are my votes and my votes are serious. So yeah, #CondorNation KAKAW!
This.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
You know what, I respect this. If Mike Jones were a possibility for the PMBR and I found out, I don't think I could go two posts without campaigning the **** out of him. This is just off the strength of fond memories of my second video game ever, wanting a real yoyo/flail user, and being my first Nintendo action adventure series.

(Why couldn't Zelda AND StarTropics blow up big man... :( )

You guys thought the Toad move set was fun? That's not even my final form.

Drigonaut

Smash Apprentice
If votes are still being tallied, i'd like to add in mine as well.

Can i use multiple votes to one character? lol jk

+1 to Ganon/BlackShadow swap so that i can say i main a franchise (C.Falc, BS.) plus possibly have a character with projectiles i may be interested in.
+1 to Lyn, I would make her my secondary just because i love the character.
+1 to Bowser JR. since a smaller faster bowser sounds like fun.

Indifferent to the rest of the suggested characters.

Cool Blue

Smash Journeyman
LOL NOPE.

Ridley has one of the highest positive rating of any character in this thread. Its just the same few detractors who repeatedly scream their opinion down everyone's throat.

At this point, I would say Ridley is probably the single most wanted newcomer for Smash Bros. in general.
Do you honestly think that every single anti-Ridley person comments on this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom